• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The DNC convention is about what I expected

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The democrat convection is about what I expected. Days of spewing hatred and lies at President Trump.

But not ONE damn word condemning the the riots that are burning and looting democrat run cities.

Hmmm 31 views and not one leftist is willing to defend the fact that not one democrat at the convention has condemned the riots. It gives rise to the fact that democrats are defending criminals. Wait till the criminal rioters burn your house or business.

It will be nice to vote against Tweety and his friends.

The democrat convection is about what I expected. Days of spewing hatred and lies at President Trump.

But not ONE damn word condemning the the riots that are burning and looting democrat run cities.

It is amazing that the riots are not mentioned at all as if they don't ever occur.

Well, I'm sure that Trump will make up for lost current events for them!

And you're also spot on about them trashing Trump - the same exact mistake that Hillary made in 2016. She spent 99% of her time trashing and less than 1% laying out her policies that she would do and solve as President. Biden is doing the same; Obama did the same last night.

I did not see it, but I heard that someone commented how nice it would be to get back to the stable Obama days.

That is the absolute last thing that I would want.

Just look at the huge damn mess he left for Trump.

Obama promised in ~2008 that he would unite the nation. The nation was more divided than ever on Obama's last day. Obama did not unite anyone or anything (except a jet and billions in cash headed for Iran).

Don't worry. That will be duly noted at the Republican convention.

It is amazing that the riots are not mentioned at all as if they don't ever occur.

Well, I'm sure that Trump will make up for lost current events for them!

And you're also spot on about them trashing Trump - the same exact mistake that Hillary made in 2016. She spent 99% of her time trashing and less than 1% laying out her policies that she would do and solve as President. Biden is doing the same; Obama did the same last night.

I did not see it, but I heard that someone commented how nice it would be to get back to the stable Obama days.

That is the absolute last thing that I would want.

Just look at the huge damn mess he left for Trump.

Obama promised in ~2008 that he would unite the nation. The nation was more divided than ever on Obama's last day. Obama did not unite anyone or anything (except a jet and billions in cash headed for Iran).

Obama got over 50% of the votes cast in both his elections. You need to stop letting him live in your head rent free.
If you didn't want the protests then you should not have elected a racist for President, one who never even tried to address the grievances of millions who took to the street peacefully. That is how riots get made, when leaders don't listen to the people. Another of Trumps cohorts got arrested today for fraud, maybe that will finally mean something to you?

Last edited:
I was a little disappointed that the "riots" were not mentioned. They could have easily pointed out the peaceful protests and address the riots as not what American needs.

I would bet President Trump will address the riots but not the peaceful protests. I bet Trump does not address the cause of some of the riots.

LOL. Yes, I wouldn't be totally surprised if you get 65 million votes to Trump's 62 million.

I'm not running for anything, but thanks for the vote of confidence. Sadly, I'd have to turn down that particular office, and I've even neglected to register as a write in candidate in any state. This was completely intentional, you understand.

Funny how you see it one way, and I see it another. I think every day has brought something new and different. It has brought people of all ages, races and religions to speak for Joe Biden. Personally, last night was very inspiring for many reasons. I think it's been amazing.

Yeah, their butt buddies in the MSM ignore it, also. Guess we are all just gullible fools living in lala land, goobers without a brain of our own, uneducated morons with ten word vocabularies, looking up to these high and mighty professionally written speeches to gain our dose of euphoria for the day, lol. It's amazing to watch....it really is.

Come on, you can do better than that. At least make me chuckle.
Sorry, I'm old enough that the only person I have to amuse is me. :cool:

That's a good age. Mask up and keep growing into you.
I'm wearing a mask right now - don't what to catch any internet bugs.

How many cities are engulfed in riots and looting?

It will be interesting to see if the GOP convention ignores the pandemic.

Obama got over 50% of the votes cast in both his elections. You need to stop letting him live in your head rent free.
If you didn't want the protests then you should not have elected a racist for President, one who never even tried to address the grievances of millions who took to the street peacefully. That is how riots get made, when leaders don't listen to the people. Another of Trumps cohorts got arrested today for fraud, maybe that will finally mean something to you?

No, the arrest means nothing to me because Trump did not direct him to allegedly break the law. Sounds like you're into "guilt by association" which should never occur.

The riots started because of the cops killing Floyd George, then BLM kicked in and their followers (other protestors) began looting, arson, assault and murder. There were very few "peaceful riots" during any of this mess.

Don't blame the riots on Trump. There were no grievances addressed to him. They were addressed to local and state officials which just ignored them. The riots did not start because of something Trump did. It is up to the mayors and governors to deal with these people. One way is to ask for federal help. But the democratic mayors and govs would rather see their cities destroyed before asking for federal help.

Trump is not a racist. I live 50 miles south of Manhattan and have seen his career rise over a few decades. I don't recall him being called a racist until he became President. The Trump Organization has plenty of minorities employed.

LOL. Yes, I wouldn't be totally surprised if you get 65 million votes to Trump's 62 million.

Fine, Helix/Harris 2020. Whatever. As long as it isn't the utterly corrupt vile pig-bastard of a failed businessman but successfull con man that is currently desecrating the WH.

Back
Top Bottom