• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Devil's Big Victory's

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
For many years, the Devil was frustrated. His last big win came between 1940 and 1945 with Hitler destroying everything in his path. Nonetheless, the Devil has been rejuvenated with a couple of recent wins.

His first recent win is:

DevilTrump8.jpg

Here is proof of this:

HitlerTrump1.jpg

and following the victory with Trump, he then succeeded even more with Trump's idol...........Putin

putin-mad.jpg

Double Victory for the Devil (Trump/Putin). Two working together instead of just one (Hitler)

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

Fascism could be how the antichrist tricks a lot of Christians into following him. All he has to do is ramp up nationalism, ethnocentrism, and fear of technological or cultural change.

We've seen similar phenomena happen in history and its happening today.

Fascism could be how the antichrist tricks a lot of Christians into following him. All he has to do is ramp up nationalism, ethnocentrism, and fear of technological or cultural change.

We've seen similar phenomena happen in history and its happening today.
TrumPutinGenius.jpg

Trump has always been a Putin wannabe. And his favorite butt plug. What a disgusting human being. And those that support him. A waste of space, sperm and oxygen. As is Putin.

Rent free in your head Donald Trump does live.

Trump holds no power here, his time is passed. It's not productive to demonize you political opponents.

I don't think the explanation needs the devil. Humans are the explanation.

Trump holds no power here, his time is passed. It's not productive to demonize you political opponents.
????

The OP is about wins for the Devil. It is not about who is in power now. For example, Hitler was mentioned as a win for the Devil but Hitler has been dead for 82 years. Just in case you do not know this, he is no longer in power but still lives in the minds of many people as having been sent by the devil.

I think that what lives in your head is defending the evil in Trump................which by the way, continues to live and prosper though he is not in power right now. He is still affecting the brains and thinking of his cult members and unfortunately there are still enough of them that evil things continue to happen.

I don't think the explanation needs the devil. Humans are the explanation.
Humans by nature are not evil, though there are many evil people walking around.

I am not going to get into a religion debate with you, but Evil and Good do exist in this world. Whether it is based on faith or based on basic human DNA, there are some people that are evil through and through and some people that are good, through and through. Mother Teresa was a good example of Good through and through. Hitler and Putin are examples of evil clearly seen through and through and Trump is as close to being an evil person as it gets.

Oh goody! Yet another TDS thread!

Humans by nature are not evil, though there are many evil people walking around.

I don't think the phrase 'by nature' really makes a lot of sense. Humans can be and are many things, and all of these evil things are things humans can be. Now, if you'd asked me in 2014 if voting for trump for president was something humans can do, I'd have had a question, but turns out even that is included.

You must be getting blind and you are on a TDS rant (Trump Devotion Syndrome).

In this thread, Trump is just 1 or 3 examples of Devil victories. So if you are going to be correct in your statement, you need to see "Oh goody! yet another thread about HDS, PDS, and TDS (Hitler, Putin, Trump).

If you had done that, you would at least be correct in addressing the OP. You would be incorrect though, about what the "DS" stands for. The reality is that is stands for "D"evil "S"yndrome and that is something that most people have. Everyone fears the Devil as all of us have him living within ourselves. In most cases (happily), he lives in a small cage within our heads and is not allowed to come out. Given that your age has weakened you, the cage has rusted and broken open and you have not had any ability to "hold the Devil" from taking control of your mouth (if not everything else).

????

The OP is about wins for the Devil. It is not about who is in power now. For example, Hitler was mentioned as a win for the Devil but Hitler has been dead for 82 years. Just in case you do not know this, he is no longer in power but still lives in the minds of many people as having been sent by the devil.

I think that what lives in your head is defending the evil in Trump................which by the way, continues to live and prosper though he is not in power right now. He is still affecting the brains and thinking of his cult members and unfortunately there are still enough of them that evil things continue to happen.
Evil like the slaughter of tens of millions of unborn children? or Evil like drone striking a man in Pakistan because he seemed too tall?

Great many evils in this world, because God gave man choice, tis' the Devil that wants to take it away.

You're equating Trump to Hitter is a bit over the top, and to the Devil is just beyond the pale.

We all think about Evil and Good being a religious thing and when evil is mentioned, we immediately think the Devil (a religious figure) is involved. The moment we do that, we dismiss the person, especially if we are atheists and don't believe there is a God and therefore there is no Devil.

As such, I went looking a few minutes ago to find out if there is something that is not related to religion that does cause us to be "evil" and I was surprised to find that there is. Some people's bodies are not "wired" to feel remorse or to feel something is right or wrong. Their bodies are missing something that most of us have.

In this video, which I must admit I have not "yet" watched it al, Morgan Freeman explores this exact question and I was surprised that there are some factors in the mind that do generate "evil" I suggest that you at least see the first 9 minutes of the video (which is what I have watched) and see what I mean. It truly is interesting what is revealed here. It is not a video about religion (at least not so far). Watch it. I think you will be amazed as I was.

Evil like the slaughter of tens of millions of unborn children? or Evil like drone striking a man in Pakistan because he seemed too tall?

Great many evils in this world, because God gave man choice, tis' the Devil that wants to take it away.

You're equating Trump to Hitter is a bit over the top, and to the Devil is just beyond the pale.

Read the post I just put up (post #13). I think you will see what I mean, as far as Trump is concerned.

If you are still "semi-aware" of data that you might not be aware of, see post #13 and the video that I put there. I think it might clear up some of the misconceptions that you might be under........................if you are willing to learn and not just preach what your bias tells you to do.

I keep reading about this idea that evil and good is something that is wired into our brains, either from birth or as we age (physical changes in our minds) and I keep discovering articles that strongly support this idea.

It has something to do with our empathy nodules in our brains. Oxytocin, testosterone and other chemicals in our brains can cause different behaviors to develop

Here is more information about it:

PSYCHOPATHS' BRAINS SHOW DIFFERENCES IN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION​

https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/why_do_people_do_bad_things

It worked and is working for Trump and his cult of Rep/cons. If you think that "Trump holds no power here, his time is passed.", then alt-reality lives in your head, rent at the expense of democracy and American society.

Back
Top Bottom