• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Devil Was Present

Not if it is being done retroactively.

Yes, if done retroactively. "We didn't enforce the law the first time, and now we're not going to enforce the law in the future, either", effectively is a de facto "we want there to be no law" position.

We have in the past given amnesty and that should be considered.

Maybe. Once we actually have a system of actual reliable law enforcement in place, so as to stop what happened last time, which was that the Amnesty created a rush, due to the fact that we weren't enforcing the law, and were perceived as unlikely to start enforcing the law.

By the same token, it is about time that we have an immigration policy that works.

Yup. We could start by enforcing what we have. But, when we do that, Democrats cry foul. Because they don't, actually, support any restrictions on immigration.

Wow, gave me an idea for a nice screen name, one not yet taken, for,you know, one of our new lib "friends". Formoversubstance man... or woman, depending...but...

Exactly, Trump saw, quickly applied advantage, maximized/directed that expensive yet free media multi-venue. Very very stupid for him to do that, don't you agree? Only a true idiot could/would see that created, self-molded in his image style situation and then craft it so well.

Of course being sooOOoo stupid, he took that and being incompetent, completely blew it, he lost in the primaries, all of the primaries, right?

And how juvenile of him to study, get to know his audience, not only see, we all have eyes, but to recognize Americans actually hurting, aching to work, to be productive like Americans want to be and have generally always been.

Good lord, I am beginning to see your point...how stupid and idiotic could that insight be...then to actually want to solve the problem? Jesus, the guy is an unfeeling imbecile living in a dream world. Right?

Then this friggin racist, who sees the completely fouled immigration/illegal immigration major Federal fudging fudge up in progress... and like a complete pyscho, he wants to TRY to do something about it
:lamo

I mean what kinda complete dunderhead would go up against big money big government corruption holding all the keys and think, just because it is best for America, normal America, that he should, ppfffftttt, try? Give us a break, eh?

So, I get ya, brother, guy's a poo poo head. That he also took the time to see what real, normal hard-working Americans, not the polished elitists, not the dead-end intelligentsia see, well, that's just downright unAmerican.

We all know what he should have been doing all along, looking for those folks you worship, actual 4 D [as in too many Degrees, not dimensions] chess guys using that higher bar classroom intellect to forge so many colossal mistakes, missteps, actions and inactions...but hey, they speak well, ideas as crystal as a brilliant sixth grade intellectual's disjointed United Nations mock-up collage, a massive paste-up of blue colored irrelevancies.

Its a comedy of such dunces... all throughout the system.

To other elites just like them, hell, they sound like they really know something... so how blind must Trump be, so blatantly ignorant not to see all those strategic, often tragic, missteps as the true standard of accomplishments ...and thus obliged to utilize their polished but weak speaking points to... you know, well, just follow their policy prescriptions so we can sink already. Peacefully.

At least for the time being. that's good enough until the next election. Super smaaaaaart stuff, right?

Okay, even better, specific one. So outlandish... impossible odds that any president could make ANY headway... I mean, how foolish is it to take on China? Give me a break, slenderman already set our policy, we are meant to decline, ride off into the sunset singing Happy Trails, right?

Damned straight. You go get 'em, dat bad old bigly Cheetos orange bad bad man. Bad bad...bad.

Yeah? No. Sorry yours wasnt just description, ya added excuses in your explanation. That's not just the facts, ma'am, it's editorial, opinions why it was impossible [ Trump made it impossible ] to breath much less speak anything but Trump... each individually saving their powder for an end fight with the Don.

Bad players more easily beaten on the world stage than Trump crushed them on the debate dais.

Trump was already making heavy audience impact, saying things they cared about, not what the media was feeding them to care about. Damned unobservant of Trump to notice such insignificant details. I mean, which politician in their right mind would do THAT.

The idiot, jesus.

:shrug: if your argument basically boils down to "Uneducated people like him!" and "he must be awesome because he was running against Hillary and managed to lose less than her!", well, all I can say is, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see anything other than what they want :)

As for your claims that Trump is "doing something" about the "problem" that you carefully leave undefined, I will repeat my earlier questions. Please point to the actual things he is doing. Not the things he is saying. The things he is doing. That are so excellently effective. Has he used the power of his awesome negotiating skills to dramatically lower costs for Medicare/Medicaid as he said he would? Has he used his incredible negotiating power and toughness to get Putin to stop advancing? How has his giving KJU a massive boost played out, as far as getting the peninsula to actually denuclearize?

The devil was sitting next to Bill Clinton still unable to get over her disaster of 2016, Attempting to snub the
Trumps when #41 desired competing parties to be civil during his. goodbye, unlike McCain Is Mrs. Clinton as
petty & bitter as McCain probably not but she's certainly more devilish.

Slick, what has Trump done that is unselfish. Hillary helped women and children, Obama helped the sick by giving them Health Care they could not get before (pre-existing conditions). What has Trump done that has not helped him personally? Tax cut? (helps him personally), de-regulation (helps him personally), fighting for the wall to stop illegal immigration (helps him personally). Has Trump done anything to help the U.S. that doesn't help him personally? Anything?

What does Saladin have to do with my post?

In the past, he's frequently turned to name-calling where Melania is concerned.

You're stooping to the same pathetic level as those who called Michelle Obama "Moooochelle" and the like. Try to avoid that if you want to be taken seriously.

The problem with your post is that Trump is not a true Republican. He has been an independent, a Republican, a some other party, a Democrat and then back to being a Republican. This means that he really does not have a platform he believes in. His platform is helping himself to the top and staying there. This also means that he can change on a dime if it suits his purpose.

Here is a story you should read about what Trump is all about. He is about money and "his" pocketbook. The nation is secondary, especially when it goes against his business interests.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-saudi-arabia-financial-interests-ties-hotel-bookings-sales-2018-10

You can say what you want but the fact is the Chinese have not refuted any of Trump's claims. Concessions by the Chinese have been made.

And one thing I can respect about Donald Trump the person is that he has a strict no-drug stance. He saw his brother die of substance abuse.

We have an opioid crisis in this country. Donald Trump has taken steps that drug dealers will die:

President Donald Trump on Wednesday praised the potential for capital punishment in China against "distributors and pushers" of fentanyl -- an opioid 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine.

"One of the very exciting things to come out of my meeting with President Xi of China is his promise to me to criminalize the sale of deadly Fentanyl coming into the United States. It will now be considered a 'controlled substance.' This could be a game changer on what is [...] considered to be the worst and most dangerous, addictive and deadly substance of them all," Trump tweeted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/politics/donald-trump-opioids-fentanyl-death-penalty/index.html

I have lost too many friends because of drug addiction.

Last edited:
H.W. Bush was a man of the kind we desperately need more of - upstanding, decent, faithful. Trump is a lying, cowardly, cad.

That point, however, is not helped by foolish hyperbole. Trump isn't Satan :roll:

its a TDS lure thread.

Alrighty. The President of the United States stood on as world stage with, and praised, Kim Jung Un, who is a vicious mass-murdering psychopath, and claimed to have fallen in love with him, as part of our policy to get the peninsula to denuclearize. How's that going? Peninsula on path to denuclearization yet?

snip bla blah

Trump said he would be tough on the world stage. I saw recently that, gosh, Putin is making more power grabs in Eastern Europe. Trump doing a great job of negotiating that away?

When it comes to one's attention to suck up attention, probably not. In other things....

If you don't realize that, well, you might want to pick up a few AAA batteries or consider a recharge of the headset.

Trump has more on his plate, is working more areas and angles, is accomplishing and trying to accomplish much more than any president in my lifetime, including Reagan. The know it all tho know not all that muchers also thought Reagan was a bit light upstairs.

:) You asked about before the election. I posted those numbers for you. You don't like what they say - ok. You went and found one poll from the previous month where Trump was in the margin of error higher than Obama at the time....

....and you somehow think that this makes him popular, when he's still upside down.

Now, I'm not a math doctor. But would you say that the number 57 (that being Trumps disapproval just prior to the election) is bigger or smaller than 37 (that being his approval)?

Nope. However, it is also irrelevant.

If by that you mean "the majority of the country", then yes. Those of us who still think morals are important are, indeed, repelled by much of his behavior.

Oh? What values are that?
Fiscal Conservatism?

snip bla blah.

What conservative values, precisely, is Trump doing such a great job of defending?

snip

Sure. All those Deep Staters out there. With the shape-shifting Lizards, turning all the Frogs Gay.

Are they turning the frogs gay, Gaugingcatenate? I'm curious as to your response.
Dood dood good, we are not even two years into his first presidential term yet.

Not a single day of the normal honeymoon. So... are you kidding me? You ask me to trust you, good lord you are so lost, Sargassoed, stuck in a juvenile level distaste of the man...

No progress at all on the peninsula, thats what you are saying, right? Again, you folks in government scare me. How many of Kim's rockets have gone over Japan lately? How many of our live captives, bodies of our lost servicemen returned? How many times did a NK leader have a peaceful visit on the SK side of the DMZ since the end of the conflict in Korea? How much de-escalation of the nuke attack threat situation that slenderman said, when he handed the presidential baton off to Trump, was to be the biggest problem?

Is there any comparison at all that can be made to the progress of this admin vs the previous presidents since the Korean Conflict? Yeah, trust YOU? Not on your life. This with him being countered at every turn by media, the wobbly FP naysayers .....ooooohhh, it's too difficult, just give in Mr. President, just give in... as they cover their collective eyes and **** their panties.

Recently you saw something? Again, you kidding me? :lamo ... You work for the govt, right? How long does it generally take YOU to get stuff thru the system? High velocity getting big items through? :lamo

Wasnt me who couldn't read the linked, pretty simple poll numbers correctly the first time around. Was you brother.

He makes a lot of money, can spend a lotta money, what it matter to you? We dont care what you think about his personal life, we voted him in knowing who he was... to get things we want done...

Checked my watch more than a 20 hours ago. No change on the abortion stance, bro, sorry.

Pull back from fighting terrorism? Hell, your silver tongued slenderman even worse than his mangled pronouciation of "corpseman" he wouldn't even attempt the word terrorism. Yano?

Cant really tell the cut of your conservative jib, but I certainly didn't like the idea of the male chromosome new women invading female public bath and shower rooms. Go for that kinda thing do you, eh? Transgendering our military on the taxpayers dime?

Corruption caught? Weren't deep staters Comey & McCabe fired, McCabe under criminal investigation? Strzok/Page caught, Mr and Mrs Ohr, more DOJ investigations purposely ongoing?

Again, less than 2 years, dood. You think the entrenched interests were going to just cave, give in without a major fight.

You sure frogs arent gay...?? How did you test that hypothesis, btw? All the female frogs return your kisses, did they? How did you determine they were female, eh? eh? eh? Try the transgendered ones perhaps...for sure they werent on hormones during the transition?

Last edited:
In the past, he's frequently turned to name-calling where Melania is concerned.

You're stooping to the same pathetic level as those who called Michelle Obama "Moooochelle" and the like. Try to avoid that if you want to be taken seriously.

She is his captive. That isn't a criticism of her. It's a criticism of the man she's married to. And no, it isn't the "same pathetic level" as those who call Michelle Obama "Moochelle". I didn't attempt to call Mrs. Trump by a play on her name. That's a fact. Just like if I said someone was a man's long suffering wife, that isn't the same thing as calling Michelle Obama by a dumb name that's a play on her real name.

Try again.

Yes ..the SERIAL PREDATOR and his ABETTOR, the Hildebeast, were BOTH THERE....

Yes, Donald and Melania Trump were both there.

That is correct.

But, while I've often referred to Donald Trump (the confessed serial sexual predator) as an "Orange Orangutan", I wouldn't stoop so low as to refer to Melania (his "abettor") as a "beast".

:shrug: if your argument basically boils down to "Uneducated people like him!" and "he must be awesome because he was running against Hillary and managed to lose less than her!", well, all I can say is, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see anything other than what they want :)

As for your claims that Trump is "doing something" about the "problem" that you carefully leave undefined, I will repeat my earlier questions. Please point to the actual things he is doing. Not the things he is saying. The things he is doing. That are so excellently effective. Has he used the power of his awesome negotiating skills to dramatically lower costs for Medicare/Medicaid as he said he would? Has he used his incredible negotiating power and toughness to get Putin to stop advancing? How has his giving KJU a massive boost played out, as far as getting the peninsula to actually denuclearize?

Bravo.:applaud

Had we needed any more evidence, on the already sizeable pile, of the elitist "I am more educated than you" [ seriously doubted in my own case ] beltway superior attitude malady, just the so much holier than thou snub to the rest of the country... well we have a big chunk pf proof right there.

A clue for the non Sherlocks, Trump is the president for ALL the people. Not just the snoots. That be slenderman... so its quite understandable your longing dismay.

Real conservatives more channel Bill Buckley, " I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University."

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry." That's us, bro. Well, me anyhow.

Speaking of which, how did your own presidential candidate fare? Would we even recognize its name?

Could not give a **** about your Medicare/Medicaid, obviously self-interested questions. Makes no never mind to me... you just keep plugging away, ask me another 600X should you so desire.

Likewise, Trump has yet to be there two years, working against all the unprecedented obstruction, day in day out. I detest those folks robbing America of those first two years. Maybe even by people we know?

And yet..

The promised tax cuts & reform happened, did it not? He promised to cut regulations and has, has he not? He promised to confront the Chineses on trade, currency manipulation, to take on the immigration problem, to confront Kim J, to push our NATO partners, to get rid of the ISIS threat, to preside over an increase in GDP, to pull us out of the Paris Accords and the bum Iran deal, to get rid of the Individual Mandate, said he would restore our military/increase defense spending, renegotiate NAFTA ...

And who knows what else could have been accomplished.

Well, there, theres a nice partial list for ya...Trump can check all those off... Some folk have a whole career in government with very little of import to show for it. If they are doing a good job, fine... but those denigrating others that far out accomplish starts dipping into the realm of pitifully petty...

And right about time to disregard.

Yano? No, how could you really, eh?

So? The number of followers he has is completely irrelevant to the point that the wide majority of Americans disapprove of his idiotic and child-like behavior.

Covfefe!

That's entertaining. Just above you were trying to lean on one particular poll to claim that Trump was popular because, even though he is unpopular, at one point in time according to one poll he was within the margin of error of being less unpopular than the man who, at that time in his presidency, was dealing with the massive backlash of having just forced through Obamacare.

:lol: I'm guessing you don't hang out with many active duty folks :)

But it's good to see that, all they have to do is become evenly split in their job-approval numbers for Trump for Trump supporters to begin attacking our troops as unpatriotic. Thanks for showing that to everyone.

Nope. I just happen to be literate.

Kim J already did; massive win for Kim J.

Putin has on several occasions - mostly wins for Putin, though Mattis got two solid wins in.

Xi Jinping, too, seems to be doing well against our bluster-er in chief.

They aren't perceived missteps. They are missteps. The guy isn't playing some kind of 4-D chess where he acts like a moron in public in order to perfect his Secret Grand Unified Plan. He wings it, and bases decisions on what he see's on the morning shows of FOX.

Trump has been solid in some things. He stuck to his word on Judges - he deserves credit for that. He has let Mattis talk him out of some of his more disastrous decisions internationally - he deserves credit for that. He signed the same tax bill any GOP president would have - so sure, credit for that. His administration has been honestly trying to make a dent in our regulatory burden - he deserves credit for that.

But no. He's no genius. Not by a long shot.
52 million followers are irrelevant. Gotcha

Member of the Trump fan club, I see. Sschhhhhweeeet. Get your decoder ring too?

Yeah, the polls are just exactly what I said. Only semi reliable polls are election day, in the booth. Awww, was poor slenderman paying a price for that higher intellectual bar monstrosity known as slendermandontcare, was he? Boo hoo hoo.

The intellectuals always bear the brunt, yanno. Doesnt matter, he talks good. Question could be asked, why does one who professes for there to be such hurdles for conservatives to jump... suddenly lay partially prostrate before slenderman, defending him and his purely socialist aimed wrecking ball program so so far from the concept of free enterprize?

Good question.

No, dont hang out with many active military at the mo. Not in this age of assisting the transgendered military on American taxpayer dime. Nope, mostly have hung out with the Vietnam and Iraq/Afganni Wars era folk. Have, tho, read in passing as many of our stronger mid level and top brass were pushed out under your anointed slippery tongued one.

I didn't attack our troops, I attacked some of our troops... you know, the ones with whom I disagree ... that is an American right, yano. And yeah, will say it again... don't have anything like confidence in any but of the election day polls anyhow. Remember?

Literate? Possibly. Yet displaying profoundly inferior skills/and accomplishment assaying capacities. Obviously not the job for you as your high literacy skills must take you elsewhere... and, of course, up up up above the rest.

So listen, I have been on vacation in the states traveling for quite a little bit here there, everywhere while looking at the leaves change, etc... so missed how Kim J matched Donald on the world stage... what was the monumental that he did exactly? I pretty sure we never got conquered...or did I somehow miss it? Or or or... Kim invaded South Korea and that damned Trump just stood back, watched?

Dont tell me Kim nuked Japan, did he? OMG... Youre so right about Trump if so.

Putin...what? Did he dump some salad dressing under the table on Trump's lap at one of the dinners, or something? Really? Do tell.

Yeah, Xi is still out there as an unknown. He, the Chinese in general, they are actually pretty wiley, to be watched far more closely than we have been up til now. And... we should have an idea pretty soon though. Btw, did you happen to see how we had arrested that senior Huawei telecoms executive while in Canada? Daughter of the founder, for sanctions violations.

I am sure, based on your hard knowledge of the direction of events, this means an earth ending war... right?

I mean it is THAT bad, right?

Last edited:
52 million followers are irrelevant. Gotcha

To the question of whether or not the American people approve of Trump's behavior, yes, it is.

Your position here is like arguing that Obama was a great president because look at how many people voted for him.

Yeah, the polls are just exactly what I said.

They show that Trump is unpopular, that is correct. You made the argument that one poll showed that on one day he was less unpopular than Obama was right after cramming Obamacare through in the face of massive opposition..... which in no way makes Trump popular.

The intellectuals always bear the brunt, yanno. Doesnt matter, he talks good. Question could be asked, why does one who professes for there to be such hurdles for conservatives to jump... suddenly lay partially prostrate before slenderman, defending him and his purely socialist aimed wrecking ball program so so far from the concept of free enterprize?

Who's defending Obama?

No, dont hang out with many active military at the mo.

Obviously.

I didn't attack our troops

You declared them to be unpatriotic because - like the rest of America - many of them do not approve of Trump's job performance.

So.... yeah. You did. All it took was for them to become semi-evenly-divided on the question for you to attack the Troops. As being unpatriotic. Congrats on the depths of your personality cult.

Putin...what? Did he dump some salad dressing under the table on Trump's lap at one of the dinners, or something? Really? Do tell.

Putin has been making advances in Ukraine and threatening Eastern Europe, while POTUS tweets about how much he doesn't like media people. You could even look it up :).

Yeah, Xi is still out there as an unknown.

Not really. He's doing pretty well for China, not least at our expense.

And our response was.... to shoot ourselves in the foot by making it more expensive for people like American manufacturers to operate. Huzzah.

Btw, did you happen to see how we had arrested that senior Huawei telecoms executive while in Canada?

I did see that - arrest of the CFO, no less. Congrats to the FBI and Treasury on a fantastic job, if they can pull that off.

I am sure, based on your hard knowledge of the direction of events, this means an earth ending war... right?

Nope.

Bravo.:applaud

Had we needed any more evidence, on the already sizeable pile, of the elitist "I am more educated than you" [ seriously doubted in my own case ] beltway superior attitude malady, just the so much holier than thou snub to the rest of the country... well we have a big chunk pf proof right there.

:shrug: I couldn't speak to what they think in the Beltway - I don't live or work anywhere near there. But I do agree with the Founders that populism is dangerous, destructive, and a mortal threat to self-government.

And yes, if your argument is "everyone else dislikes Trump, but uneducated males love him, ergo, he's popular!"... then yes. That's not a terribly impressive point.

A clue for the non Sherlocks, Trump is the president for ALL the people. Not just the snoots.

:shrug: I've never said different. Obama was President of everyone who claimed U.S. citizenship, and so is Trump.

Could not give a **** about your Medicare/Medicaid, obviously self-interested questions. Makes no never mind to me... you just keep plugging away, ask me another 600X should you so desire.

Well, that sums it up pretty well, right there. Trump fans don't care about policy. They want to be entertained by a WWE-style fake.

To the question of whether or not the American people approve of Trump's behavior, yes, it is.

Your position here is like arguing that Obama was a great president because look at how many people voted for him.

They show that Trump is unpopular, that is correct. You made the argument that one poll showed that on one day he was less unpopular than Obama was right after cramming Obamacare through in the face of massive opposition..... which in no way makes Trump popular.

Who's defending Obama?

Obviously.

You declared them to be unpatriotic because - like the rest of America - many of them do not approve of Trump's job performance.

So.... yeah. You did. All it took was for them to become semi-evenly-divided on the question for you to attack the Troops. As being unpatriotic. Congrats on the depths of your personality cult.

Putin has been making advances in Ukraine and threatening Eastern Europe, while POTUS tweets about how much he doesn't like media people. You could even look it up :).

Not really. He's doing pretty well for China, not least at our expense.

And our response was.... to shoot ourselves in the foot by making it more expensive for people like American manufacturers to operate. Huzzah.

I did see that - arrest of the CFO, no less. Congrats to the FBI and Treasury on a fantastic job, if they can pull that off.

Nope.
Yeah yeah yeah

Pollsters sure weren't on the correct side of the barn in the 2016 election result ... they've improved since then on the same topic, eh? Become more evenhanded in the intervening two years, have they?

Hmmmm, think maybe some of our more addled folks here are clearly being taken clear advantage of by media?

Pitiful analogy, made no claim of anything of the sort. Try to be at least a little more honest, maybe? Ever hear of intellectual honesty? If so, if you believe it is important, please strive towards application.

Polls often show, as clearly proven in the lead up to that 2016 election concerning the very same man, what the pollsters want them to show. But wise folks believe them? Nah, wrong...we really really don't.

You. You are very much defending slenderman and his type of politicos, his policies, in myriad ways. Speaking well, articulate in attaining that intellectual high bar, which makes them okay since they appear to be so so sage...apparently sagely getting us into bad trade deals, wars in far distant foreign lands, squandering our wealth and letting our big business big government partnerships rule.

No thanks.

Just speaking the truth when asked. Means little... besides, I tend to hang with those who are nearby... and in Panama I am unaware of too many active duty personnel in country, yano?

And, if you are or are not in the military, you might be aware of the social engineering attempts, the purging of good command folk in the slenderman years? So, yes, I plausibly question some, perhaps many of the folks that replaced the good and the strong with potentially those more conciliatory towards the socialists, social engineers and misguided justice warriors.

DON'T EVER cut my phrasing off mid-sentence like that then LIE about what exactly I said.

Do it again we won't further engage... which is fine by me as I can hardly countenance so much petty, juvenile style complaining about the silly, non-important, delicate niceties rather than strong action, getting to the important, so often ignored and neglected, with issues accomplished...

Yet it is well noted that someone ***cough*** [you] cut off the entire segment of mine about EXACTLY what the President promised and what, in less than two years with an overly massive, bloated government, he has undeniably already accomplished.

Obviously, quite amazing feats...or you would not have CUT them ALL out. Ignoring reality doesn't make it go away. Should have included all the accomplishments and responded. Lack of intellectual honesty, failure, capitulation to petty complaints, putting form over substance?

What's the policy prescription of the old high bar intellectual crowd... nuke Russia over it?

Familiar with the situational nuances in the region, correct? You know, being up on things, past promises made regarding NATO, expansion and Russia. Maybe Russia, big bad Russia has some legitimacy in expressing dissatisfaction, some general some specific, in their area of the world. Whether Russia has any further rights, the extent of which is permissible, legal, understandable or debateable needs be discussed openly on the world stage.

I know you won't, but trust me, Trump's got this, he and team will work it out, massage to punch, whatever is necessary ...he is not handcuffed by pantywaists from doing exactly what's necessary.

Yano?

Didn't think so... oh my god Trump is going to dooOOooooom us all! Oh, nevermind. :doh

Broke a promise he needed to and never should have made.

Breaking campaign promises is not evil. It is perhaps incompetence, it is perhaps the situation, it is perhaps a change of mind. None of those are based on evil intentions. Trump has been keeping his campaign promises because it serves him and his objective. That is evil given that he only does it when it serves his purpose.

A "solemn" campaign promise? Are you serious? He was just a man, not a mesiah. He was a ****ty president and NOT because the democrats rolled him, whatever you mean by that.

Yeah, they got tired of balancing the budget and shrinking the deficit. Now Trump is maxing our Chinese credit card.

GHW Bush got elected in large part because of the promise not to raise taxes. He did it anyway; typical elite politician. He knew better than the people so his promise to them was worthless, just like the promises of so many other politicians. Is it any wonder that the people don't trust the swamp creatures and have run out of patience? Hence we have Trump now. Enjoy!

Get rid of Trump and the next one we elect will, by your lights, be even worse.

GHW Bush got elected in large part because of the promise not to raise taxes. He did it anyway; typical elite politician. He knew better than the people so his promise to them was worthless, just like the promises of so many other politicians. Is it any wonder that the people don't trust the swamp creatures and have run out of patience? Hence we have Trump now. Enjoy!

The way I read it about Bush’s decision on taxes was that things had changed and he more or less had to do it. Presumably he could have explained things better.

That is nearly an impossibility as Trump is the worst President we have ever had and highly likely will be the worst President we will ever have.

You have to search high and wide and probably for many years (centuries likely) to find someone that is so incompetent and so uncaring that he/she would be worse than Trump. When they made him, they broke the mold.

That is nearly an impossibility as Trump is the worst President we have ever had and highly likely will be the worst President we will ever have.

You have to search high and wide and probably for many years (centuries likely) to find someone that is so incompetent and so uncaring that he/she would be worse than Trump. When they made him, they broke the mold.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Back
Top Bottom