• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Dems in their wildest Dreams could not make a story like this up about Ted Cruz

THe problem is the GOP base. They don’t care. As long as Cruz goes on Hannity and owns libs, they just aren’t interested in governance.

There are probably better people to blame for Texas decades of policy and practice that lead to their energy infrastructure unpreparedness. Cruz just looks bad because he's got the luxury of flying to Cancun.

I'll take you seriously after you call down similar jabs at Trump and Trump supporters. Have a nice day.
What? I wasn't posting your jab just because I'm calling down jabs. I posted it because I thought it funny that you are calling out others for attacking a politicians for something but then attacking another politician for something even more stupid and inconsequential.

The fact that you can't just man up and say that you goofed by attacking Pelosi for the stupid ice cream thing and instead revert to playing the victim card is extremely telling.

There are probably better people to blame for Texas decades of policy and practice that lead to their energy infrastructure unpreparedness. Cruz just looks bad because he's got the luxury of flying to Cancun.

I’m sure but he’s a symptom of the problem: Republicans don’t seem to have an agenda motivating them beyond owning libs.

Biden's fault now.

I’m sure but he’s a symptom of the problem: Republicans don’t seem to have an agenda motivating them beyond owning libs.

That's the cover sure. Their agenda in the Texas power supply deregulation plan was to put as much money as possible into the peoples pockets who keep them in power rather than serve the best interest of their constituency.

That they are jumping up and down trying to complain about windmills is the symptom here, Cruz's symptom is that he's an insensitive jerk, but I don't know if he is the architect of what is actually ailing the state right now (It could be true and I just haven't looked into it).

Funny how there are more posts about Cruz going on a trip to Cancun than there are about Cuomo killing seniors. Its a great snapshot of the progressive moralists who want everyone to believe they care about people.

Your whataboutisms are even funnier. Actually they are sad and pathetic. Embarrassing, really.

Is it the job of the deplorables to argue the wrong side every fricking time these day's. I guess that's what makes them deplorables.

I can't believe they don't get tired of it. Any rational person would have reevaluated their lives and made some changes months, if not years ago.

I can't believe they don't get tired of it. Any rational person would have reevaluated their lives and made some changes months, if not years ago.
It's the poison of RW talking points. They make otherwise rational people to become irrational.

So what do you think ted Cruz can do about cold weather in the middle of a cold snap?

This is so bizarre. Constituent services is one of the important tasks a senator can perform. He had bpno clue as to what he could do. That is pathetic.

This is so bizarre. Constituent services is one of the important tasks a senator can perform. He had bpno clue as to what he could do. That is pathetic.
The GOP does not believe in helping there constituents. Only keeping them safe from the liberal menace that they created in their heads.

You do know what constituent services for a U.S. Senator consists of, don't you? Look up your Senator's website.

Ted Coups does a better job when he's absent. What federal level Republican politician doesn't?

Ted Cruz is merely the tip of the iceberg and what has happened in Texas is only part of the problem. Trump's unwillingness or inability to deal with the pandemic, our crumbling infrastructure, undrinkable water, Americans digging through dumpsters for food, no bills ever allowed through with debate, stoking a violent insurrection with the Big Lie. The libertarian Republicans are proud to do absolutely nothing but waste space as a matter of principle.

The Texas disaster is a result of their ideology. Rick Perry says its worth it, Ted Cruz goes on vacation.

The saddest part of all this is that if he hadn't been caught, nobody would have even missed him.

You do know what constituent services for a U.S. Senator consists of, don't you? Look up your Senator's website.

Helping his constituents when they are in trouble. Its not complicated.

Helping his constituents when they are in trouble. Its not complicated.
In trouble with a Federal agency, the VA, Social Security ... It isn't complicated. Answer honestly, what problem do you think a US Senator can solve do to help his constituents in this weather emergency?

Back
Top Bottom