• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Dems in their wildest Dreams could not make a story like this up about Ted Cruz

It's not just about election fraud. It's about using a pandemic to rush into unsecure mass mailout balloting in several states without at least cleaning up the voting rolls, setting up ballot chain of custody rules, proper voting ID laws, etc.. I don't trust the voting system in 2020 compared to any previous election because of that. You would be screaming bloody murder if it was the republicans benefiting from it and not the democrats. And there is the fact that despite Dopey Joe allegedly garnering over 80 million votes, there was no real down ticket advantage for the democrats where as there was with Trump. The GOP only came up about 6 seats short of retaking the House.

As for republicans idolizing an individual, that's all in your head. I did not even like Trump when he first announced. I became a supporter during the debates, when he made campaign promises based on conservative principles and convinced me and others that he would actually follow through on them if elected. And he did. Trump tapped into a populist conservative movement that began six years before the 2016 election. He now represents that movement. As for 2024, that's a ways off. Your immediate fears should be in regards to 2022. The numbers favor the GOP taking back control of both houses of congress. Trump will play a significant part in that as he will endorse conservative candidates to run against GOP RINOs.
Once again more generalizations with zero evidence. Voting is a Constitutional right, but your guy got crushed so something had to be done illegally for that to happen, just don’t ask what.

Again feel free to list the examples for your claims about judges. Your perception of me is since we so not agree I lack the understanding of your beliefs. The beliefs you can’t explain.

My perception of you is that you simply cannot get past party politics. And if you truly believe that all justices are originalists who decide strictly based on the US Constitution, then I cannot help you. One justice example of legislating from the bench is Chief Justice John Roberts rescuing Obamacare by declaring the financial penalty for citizens not buying health insurance a tax. The bill was not written that way and the democrats had spent the last several months denying it was a tax. Constitutionally Roberts should have voted against Obamacare. Instead he declared it a tax. That was legislating from the bench.

Once again more generalizations with zero evidence. Voting is a Constitutional right, but your guy got crushed so something had to be done illegally for that to happen, just don’t ask what.

You are still quite confused. Yes, voting is a constitutional right for American citizens 18 and older. However voting must be safe, honest, and legal. and you must be a legally registered voter. I trust the system in my state as we require valid photo ID and the absentee balloting system is secure. That is was not the case with the rush to unsecure mass mailout balloting in several states in the 2020 election. Your support of that is entirely partisan. Your party benefited massively from it so you otherwise do not care. Had it been the republicans instituting mass mailout balloting in such fashion and benefiting from it, you would be crying your eyes out.

My perception of you is that you simply cannot get past party politics. And if you truly believe that all justices are originalists who decide strictly based on the US Constitution, then I cannot help you. One justice example of legislating from the bench is Chief Justice John Roberts rescuing Obamacare by declaring the financial penalty for citizens not buying health insurance a tax. The bill was not written that way and the democrats had spent the last several months denying it was a tax. Constitutionally Roberts should have voted against Obamacare. Instead he declared it a tax. That was legislating from the bench.
I am registered Independent.

You are still quite confused. Yes, voting is a constitutional right for American citizens 18 and older. However voting must be safe, honest, and legal. and you must be a legally registered voter. I trust the system in my state as we require valid photo ID and the absentee balloting system is secure. That is was not the case with the rush to unsecure mass mailout balloting in several states in the 2020 election. Your support of that is entirely partisan. Your party benefited massively from it so you otherwise do not care. Had it been the republicans instituting mass mailout balloting in such fashion and benefiting from it, you would be crying your eyes out.
Give real facts not generalizations.

I did. You just need to remove your partisan blinders.
Again you have not given one fact to stand up your generalizations. I have attached a factual piece for you to read.

Hh

i vote on the issues. I have voted Democrat and Republican. I have no problem doing it.

No offense, but I doubt you on that. My bet is that you just vote the party line.

It's not just about election fraud. It's about using a pandemic to rush into unsecure mass mailout balloting in several states without at least cleaning up the voting rolls, setting up ballot chain of custody rules, proper voting ID laws, etc.. I don't trust the voting system in 2020 compared to any previous election because of that.
What specifically made it less secure and where is there a significant example of that occuring? All you have IMO is speculation, 'it COULD HAVE happened.'

You would be screaming bloody murder if it was the republicans benefiting from it and not the democrats. And there is the fact that despite Dopey Joe allegedly garnering over 80 million votes, there was no real down ticket advantage for the democrats where as there was with Trump. The GOP only came up about 6 seats short of retaking the House.
Depends on the circumstances. In this case, I'm not stupid enough to believe ALL those Republicans and judges and the AG and head of DHS were 'against' The Donald. More than 60 times.

What specifically made it less secure and where is there a significant example of that occuring? All you have IMO is speculation, 'it COULD HAVE happened.'

Depends on the circumstances. In this case, I'm not stupid enough to believe ALL those Republicans and judges and the AG and head of DHS were 'against' The Donald. More than 60 times.
'It's not all about contesting the results or declaring fraud. It is the act of using a pandemic as an excuse to rush in an unsecure mass mailout voting system in several states that is simply not trusted by anyone smart enough to work out that it's wide open to tampering and cheating. There is no viable voting ID involved or ballot security for those mass mailed ballots

'It's not all about contesting the results or declaring fraud. It is the act of using a pandemic as an excuse to rush in an unsecure mass mailout voting system in several states that is simply not trusted by anyone smart enough to work out that it's wide open to tampering and cheating. There is no viable voting ID involved or ballot security for those mass mailed ballots
Nah, Republicans just know that if more people vote, they lose. It's always been that simple.

I am sure you are, if he is a RINO.
lol...fascists are the RINO. The only thing I haven't yet figured out is why they want the GOP brand. It's not like the Neo Confederates are big fans of Abe Lincoln.

Maybe they forgot that part.

I am sure you are, if he is a RINO.
Yawn, you haven’t proven one thing you have complained about, you are a victim, no one understands you. Feel better now? Facts are your true enemy.

Please show where that happened.

Again, what specifically made it less secure and where is there a significant example of that occurring? All you have IMO is speculation, 'it COULD HAVE happened.'

Many states have had mail in voting ONLY for several years...with no significant fraud. You seem to be claiming it just because you didnt like the results.

Again, what specifically made it less secure and where is there a significant example of that occurring? All you have IMO is speculation, 'it COULD HAVE happened.'

Could have happened? It did happen. Many received multiple ballots, many received no ballots. Many were found in trash dumpsters. There is no real chain of custody with the ballots as there is with traditional absentee balloting. It's also wide open to ballot harvesting.

Many states have had mail in voting ONLY for several years...with no significant fraud. You seem to be claiming it just because you didnt like the results.

Perhaps. I know of one state, New Mexico that already had mail out balloting, however they at least took the time to clean up the voter rolls and make it somewhat secure. That did not happen with the unconstitutional rush to mass mailout balloting in the roughly 6 states that did so, bypassing their own state legislatures, and repugnantly using the pandemic as an excuse, despite the left's hero Dr Fauci making it clear that in person voting could be done safely.

Could have happened? It did happen. Many received multiple ballots, many received no ballots.
How is that fraud? I still receive ballots for previous tenants (I have a rental unit). Only one/individual can be submitted and if there were multiples, they would only accept and count one.

Many were found in trash dumpsters.
How is that affected in anyway by the method of submission? Those could have been regular, in-person ballots. I dont know that specific story but what would YOU do to prevent that? There can be criminal actions by individuals at any polling place. It has nothing to do with the method of voting.

There is no real chain of custody with the ballots as there is with traditional absentee balloting. It's also wide open to ballot harvesting.
Sources? Please explain the 'chain of custody' for absentee ballots as different from regular 'mail-in' ballots.

Perhaps. I know of one state, New Mexico that already had mail out balloting, however they at least took the time to clean up the voter rolls and make it somewhat secure. That did not happen with the unconstitutional rush to mass mailout balloting in the roughly 6 states that did so, bypassing their own state legislatures, and repugnantly using the pandemic as an excuse, despite the left's hero Dr Fauci making it clear that in person voting could be done safely.
What was 'repugnant' about trying to save lives by requiring fewer people, esp. at-risk and elderly people, to come out in public in the middle of a deadly pandemic? For many perhaps it could have been, but not our at-risk populations.

And again...no such significant fraud was found in any of those states or others...they did recounts and handcounts. Georgia did 3. It's fine if, going forward, they clarify some processes. But even so, there's no significant evidence ANYWHERE that held up under investigation or court.

Back
Top Bottom