• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrat's what me top pay for

If what you say is true then you have no reason to claim the Democrats control your life. You claim they are keeping you down. Then you say you are not down. Make up your mind.
If I misstated my post, what I meant is that I see what the democrats are doing. I despise them for doing it to people.

ok.
and in Arizona and other States Republican (some) want taxpayers to pay for a 2020 election audit.

They can go screw themselves.
Why? I can think of many things more pressing to spend tax payer money on.
Good point. We need to use that money to pay able bodied people not work so they can lay around at home having sex. Then we'll need more money for taxpayer funded abortions. Those are way more important than election integrity.

Yep.

They are always dividing people by race, wealth, etc. Making fellow Americans hate other Americans.

This should be considered treason in my view.
They are afraid to death of Black politicians like Tim Scott who are exposing their plan. They know that a united America would mean the end of their hate-driven party.

Those kids may end up being your assisted living nurses when your getting up in age. Investing in our children is the most important investment we can make.
I'll invest in my own kids, not in the unwanted result of promiscuous behaviors.

So you're pro choice as well?

This is like a coming out party!
I'm all for people choosing their actions, buy I insist that they pay for the consequences of their actions. Not the rest of society.

If you cannot afford to have children, then you have no business having sex that could lead to conception. It is irresponsible to do so. Hence, indiscriminate breeder.

We have too many people who are irresponsible, and they are usually democrats as well.

They are afraid to death of Black politicians like Tim Scott who are exposing their plan. They know that a united America would mean the end of their hate-driven party.
They do seem to step up their hate at times.

I'm all for people choosing their actions, buy I insist that they pay for the consequences of their actions. Not the rest of society.

If you cannot afford to have children, then you have no business having sex that could lead to conception. It is irresponsible to do so. Hence, indiscriminate breeder.

We have too many people who are irresponsible, and they are usually democrats as well.
Having a child you can't afford is completely irresponsible. Hence, abortion, which you, logically, must support.

Having a child you can't afford is completely irresponsible. Hence, abortion, which you, logically, must support.
It is flat out EVIL to use abortion as birth control.

Zero in the morality department.

And just how do you propose we stop these irresponsible breeders from having sex? Castration? Forced sterilization? What is your answer?

I'm in favor of helping those who need the help, but in return they have their tubes tied so it doesn't happen again.
Great idea. Tie up those Democrat tubes. Less babies on welfare and less future lefties. Good thinking!! And while we're at it, let's make eugenics mandatory so we can make smarter babies..... Oh, but then there'd be less Republicans.......

Including vasectomy's for the dads?
Both parents. They are both responsible, so if between the two of them, they cannot provide for the child and the child needs social services, then they both get their tubes tied.

Great idea. Tie up those Democrat tubes. Less babies on welfare and less future lefties. Good thinking!! And while we're at it, let's make eugenics mandatory so we can make smarter babies..... Oh, but then there'd be less Republicans.......
Doesn't eugenics fall more in line with democrats wanting utopia?

Both parents. They are both responsible, so if between the two of them, they cannot provide for the child and the child needs social services, then they both get their tubes tied.
Well, at least your consistant.

So, I have 3 kids. And according to you, all we gotta do to get some free money, is me and my wife get our tubes tied?

Deal!!!!!

Good point. We need to use that money to pay able bodied people not work so they can lay around at home having sex. Then we'll need more money for taxpayer funded abortions. Those are way more important than election integrity.
:ROFLMAO:good sarcastic remark.
You have an interesting take on what is good use of the money. Not what I would recommend.

First, it seems to work fine for Scandinavian countries where people seem to view one another as fellow citizens and neighbors rather than competitors and enemies tearing and scraping at each other for limited resources. Second, I would far rather have the Federal government subsidize childcare for 8 million American kids than guarantee non-dischargeable Federal student loans, which has caused the price of higher education to increase exponentially. Perhaps one could be exchanged for the other.
I like this idea

You do know that this may be too logical for liberal minds to comprehend don't you?

:ROFLMAO:good sarcastic remark.
You have an interesting take on what is good use of the money. Not what I would recommend.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just using my imagination and trying out what liberals call logic.
If a man can identify as a woman for awhile just to get into a public women's shower, I should be able to identify as a liberal when it is convenient.

Back
Top Bottom