• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrat's what me top pay for

She can't get pregnant if she can't get pregnant.
You are only reading half of them.
And the baby you are forcing her to have? What of it?

Forcing irresponsible people to give birth to babies they don't want...and then trying to reduce to assist financially with all the costs that will be incurred over the next 18 years...

THAT, Mr. Duke...is evil.

The Dems want me to pay for childcare for 8,000,000 kids.

They can go **** themselves.

Why on earth should I pay for some losers' kid? Bad enough I pay through the nose so they can waste an education. Now they want a federal nanny too?

I repeat, they can go **** themselves.

“The Democrat's what me top pay for … ”​

Hey, that might be a great new fill-in-the-blank parlor game.

My guess would be “… anything that gives them, the Democrats, even a superficial level of emotional satisfaction,”

What a stupid post.

I can't take much more of this.

Funny how I, as an educated pragmatic poster, has a completely different common sense than does the helpless handout queers of America.

Most common sense is common stupidity. Just an FYI.
You are a pragmatic, educated poster according to whom?

The average cost of medicare treatment for people who chain smoked their way to COPD is over $21k. Willing to bet the total payout for that each year dwarfs what would be paid for child care- a benefit that would actually produce good by letting more parents work.

Since you are a self proclaimed pragmatist, I'm sure you will now turn your rant to tax funded treatment for smokers?

And the baby you are forcing her to have? What of it?

Forcing irresponsible people to give birth to babies they don't want...and then trying to reduce to assist financially with all the costs that will be incurred over the next 18 years...

THAT, Mr. Duke...is evil.
There are people who want to adopt newborn babies. Not so much children.

So it sounds like your all for limiting unwanted behaviors. You need to that to Texas. They have made sure you will have a few more kids to support.

To the non reasoned, it could sound like that. To the folks that got through high school, making that kind of illogical connection would be laughed at.

Oh yeah, how dare people be born with disabilities and the family require help in raising them.
All that matters is that you personally don't have to pay tax, why is that so hard for those parents to understand that simple rule?

I am sorry for your challanges, all the best.

Back
Top Bottom