• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats/liberals solution for stopping radical Islam

Say what you really mean. Would you round up American Muslims and throw them in interment camps? Would you kill the Orlando killers Dad and any other family member you could find?
No solutions are being offered by Democrats or liberals.

If this were WW2 arguing about the rights of the enemy, Japan and Germany be in U.S territory raping our women and children, taking over D.C

So we should just round all the Muslim-Americans and throw them into internment camps right? Because **** due process.

I appreciate the response kiddo but this thread is for adults. Let the men talk about grown up stuff while you can worry about knitting a sweater for your chihuahua. These type of issues are too intense for the women to handle.

So we should just round all the Muslim-Americans and throw them into internment camps right? Because **** due process.

But, but, they want due process for people on the no fly list...even wannabe terrorists...because of their right to own a gun.

I appreciate the response kiddo but this thread is for adults. Let the men talk about grown up stuff while you can worry about knitting a sweater for your chihuahua. These type of issues are too intense for the women to handle.

Classy as always, Buck.

No solutions are being offered by Democrats or liberals./QUOTE]

The "solutions" being offered by Trump fellaters are mind-numbingly stupid.

WTF. What's with the personal attacks? That's completely uncalled for.

I'm sorry, but where did I make a personal attack? This war will be won on the sweat, tears, and blood of men. You ladies can write about the real heroes afterwards.

I'm unsure if the women have the emotional stability to talk about this issue without balling like babies.

I'm sorry, but where did I make a personal attack? This war will be won on the sweat, tears, and blood of men. You ladies can write about the real heroes afterwards.

I'm unsure if the women have the emotional stability to talk about this issue without balling like babies.

Do you think trolling message boards will help win "the war"?

**** you Bucky. Seriously.

Are you just trying to piss me off?

And do I have to quote it for you? Here:

Moderator's Warning:
Stop the personal insults.

**** you Bucky. Seriously.

Are you just trying to piss me off?

Yes, he is. Don't let him control you like that. Laugh at him when he does this stuff, he does not know how to respond.

Yes, he is. Don't let him control you like that. Laugh at him when he does this stuff, he does not know how to respond.

And he's the one always telling liberals to be "respectful". What a hypocrite.

Do you think trolling message boards will help win "the war"?

Once again, my focus is on killing the terrorists trying to kill us. Talking about gun rights, gay rights, women rights etc.. is a distraction. Let's focus on carpet bombing ISIS. Lets focus on monitoring these Muslims.

Again, the OP stated that Democrats/liberals do not have an actual plan on combating ISIS/radical islam.

That hypothesis so far has been proven correct. Never knock a solution without providing a counter solution.

Interment camps, murdering families of terrorist, monitoring American citizens simply because of their religion? Has it really come to this?
Once again, my focus is on killing the terrorists trying to kill us. Talking about gun rights, gay rights, women rights etc.. is a distraction. Let's focus on carpet bombing ISIS. Lets focus on monitoring these Muslims.

Again, the OP stated that Democrats/liberals do not have an actual plan on combating ISIS/radical islam.

That hypothesis so far has been proven correct. Never knock a solution without providing a counter solution. If not, go to Starbucks and sip on a frappuccino and talk about TMZ.

Wow, just listen to you, all puffed up and being butch. Did you score a key friend request on Facebook today? Learn to shift gears and ride a motorcycle down to the mall? Just that something seems to have tickled your faux macho reflex.

Interment camps, murdering families of terrorist, monitoring American citizens simply because of their religion? Has it really come to this?

What is counter solution? Letting the terrorist attack us again and again while we have a President complaining about doing too many "death press conferences" without offering a solution himself?

That has worked great the past 8 years. Let ISIS grow and grow.

I prefer any solution to saying screw the constitution, give up our freedoms and try as hard as we can to be as barbaric as our enemies. I could not have imagined any Republican nominee that would make me root for Hillary, but Trump is it. What really scares me is the conservative Trumpettes that are just willing to give up on our freedoms and let the terrorist win. Really disguisting. I just pray Hillary wins, and I never ever thought I would say that.
What is counter solution? Letting the terrorist attack us again and again while we have a President complaining about doing too many "death press conferences" without offering a solution himself?

Wow, just listen to you, all puffed up and being butch. Did you score a key friend request on Facebook today? Learn to shift gears and ride a motorcycle down to the mall? Just that something seems to have tickled your faux macho reflex.

American needs toughness like when Bush responded after 9/11.

What the U.S doesn't need is to be lectured to respect the people trying to kill us. Not only is that insulting, but it is insane! Its like telling a murder victims family to respect their daughters/sons killer.

I prefer any solution to saying screw the constitution, give up our freedoms and try as hard as we can to be as barbaric as our enemies. I could not have imagined any Republican nominee that would make me root for Hillary, but Trump is it. What really scares me is the conservative Trumpettes that are just willing to give up on our freedoms and let the terrorist win. Really disguisting. I just pray Hillary wins, and I never ever thought I would say that.

I have more respect for Hillary by actually using the term radical Islam. James Carville was 100% correct on Obama. "If Hillary gave up one of her balls and gave it to Obama, he'd have two."

That hypothesis so far has been proven correct. Never knock a solution without providing a counter solution.

Wait, so someone has to have a sure-fire "solution" before they're allowed to tell you that the Great Orange One's "solution" isn't one?

What the U.S doesn't need is to be lectured to respect the people trying to kill us. Not only is that insulting, but it is insane! Its like telling a murder victims family to respect their daughters/sons killer.

Yeah, Bush responded after 9/11 by waiting two whole years to invade a country not responsible for it.

Who is telling anyone to "respect" ISIS? Would you stop with the idiotic strawmen?

That has worked great the past 8 years. Let ISIS grow and grow.

So it's kill or imprison ALL TEH MUSLIMS, or nothing. Well, that's good to know.

You know, if we stick with the Trumpets logic we gotta invade Florida.
Yeah, Bush responded after 9/11 by waiting two whole years to invade a country not responsible for it.

Who is telling anyone to "respect" ISIS? Would you stop with the idiotic strawmen?

I want everyone on the fence about this issue to observe and read the comments made by liberal posters. See if any concrete solutions are offered.

The majority of comments from these posters will be:

- Trump/Republicans are being racist
- Trump/Republicans are not following the constitution
- Trump is an idiot, his solutions won't work
- Muslims are not the problem - THE U.S. brought this on themselves with their policies
- Guns are the issues
- Mental illness is the issue
- Christians are somehow to blame

What you will not see is any solutions proposed. Only BLAME.
You seem to be implying those items are all incorrect, which is inaccurate.

what do you care bucky? you hate gay people... i thought you would be celebrating

Back
Top Bottom