• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats around here no longer talk about COVID

Chuck9788

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I can't help but notice how COVID - 19 is no longer a hot topic debate issue.

So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.

Reactions: PoS
Yes it's still is a hot issue. It's just tiresome going over the same things over and over again. The truth is America has squandered their Covid response worse than every other first world nation, and the death toll is staggering.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.
They've moved on to the dishonest "Trump-200,000" (or, as Biden says, 2 million...or maybe 200...or, well whatever enters his addled brain in the moment) thing.

01da30b607ae7c277affebc7e4eb5409685b5b33.jpg

There is a covid-19 section, maybe you should visit it sometime.

What are you talking about?

Its one of the few issues that Democrats are running on?

What do you want us to say? That COVID deaths eclipsed the number of Military deaths of War 1 and Vietnam combined? That's quite a feat for a hoax the was going to "disapear like magic".

Or that Trump still hasn't developed a cohesive plan for AmeriCANs to follow?

Or that Trump knew about the dangers of COVID very early on and only responded with a ban on travel from China that had more holes in it than a sive.

Or that Jered Kushner took a meeting in March where the leaders of industry begged him to work with them to ramp up production a PPE, Ventilators and prepare hospitals to deal with the coming crisis and his response was the "market" will take care of it; and really who cares they're Blue States anyway. AND WHY wasn't Trump in that meeting?

Or that Red States are now the most affected because the opened up to early, did shit about masks and social distance and encouraged large gatherings.

How many ways do you want listed that prove beyound doubt that Trump is, AbsaByGodLutely, NOT a leader in any way shape or form.

Or that it's because of Trumps LACK of leadership that "So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED."

"THE TRUTH"? In truth "the American people are growing more disgusted each day with" Donald Jenius Trump and his misadministration who's
ONLY consistant goal for America, since his inauguration, has been his reelection.

We're tired of saying it, we've said it till our faces are BLUE and our politics have never been BLUE'ER.
You started this disgusting thread not to talk about COVID, because that's a losing argument for you. You just needed another excuse to bash YOUR fellow AmeriCANs; but you and I know you don't need any particular excuse when their are so many to be pulled out of thin air. 😕

What do you want us to say? That COVID deaths eclipsed the number of Military deaths of War 1 and Vietnam combined? That's quite a feat for a hoax the was going to "disapear like magic".

Or that Trump knew about the dangers of COVID very early on and only responded with a ban on travel from China that had more holes in it than a sive.

Or that Jered Kushner took a meeting in March where the leaders of industry begged him to work with them to ramp up production a PPE, Ventilators and prepare hospitals to deal with the coming crisis and his response was the "market" will take care of it; and really who cares they're Blue States anyway. AND WHY wasn't Trump in that meeting?

Or that Red States are now the most affected because the opened up to early, did shit about masks and social distance and encouraged large gatherings.

How many ways do you want listed that prove beyound doubt that Trump is, AbsaByGodLutely, NOT a leader in any way shape or form.

Or that it's because of Trumps LACK of leadership that "So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED."

"THE TRUTH"? In truth "the American people are growing more disgusted each day with" Donald Jenius Trump and his misadministration who's
ONLY consistant goal for America, since his inauguration, has been his reelection.

We're tired of saying it, we've said it till our faces are BLUE and our politics have never been BLUE'ER.
You started this disgusting thread not to talk about COVID, because that's a losing argument for you. You just needed another excuse to bash YOUR fellow AmeriCANs; but you and I know you don't need any particular excuse when their are so many to be pulled out of thin air. 😕

Should you tell us or I should I tell us how many people die normally in the U.S. every single year?

Its got to feel better to have let that much anger and dopiness out all at once.

Its got to feel better to have let that much anger and dopiness out all at once.

You would know. I, on the other hand, am not angry; but I'm damned sure motivated.

Sounds like a Hannity talking point to me. But if true, it simply means some voters have grown tired of actually waiting for Donnie Boy to do something besides screw up CDC, make a RADIOLOGIST his go-to guy on COVID and play Doctor Donnie. Don't blame. I have thrown in the towel on Donnie growing a brain and figuring out that his precious economy does not come back by trying go around the virus myself. Done with Donnie having a chance to figure this thing out. For the record, cases in the US are once again on the rise.

Sounds like a Hannity talking point to me. But if true, it simply means some voters have grown tired of actually waiting for Donnie Boy to do something besides screw up CDC, make a RADIOLOGIST his go-to guy on COVID and play Doctor Donnie. Don't blame. I have thrown in the towel on Donnie growing a brain and figuring out that his precious economy does not come back by trying go around the virus myself. Done with Donnie having a chance to figure this thing out. For the record, cases in the US are once again on the rise.

Think of it this way. There were 4 deaths in Benghazi. The GOP launched 14 hearings trying to find something that Hillary did wrong, and found nothing.

There are 200,000+ deaths now from Covid and the GOP is falling in line right behind Trump and doing nothing. Where does it end with these hypocritical GOPers?

We have an entire forum to discuss COVID-19 and the "Democrats" you falsely claim to not be discussing it are smart enough to know what forum to post about it in and are starting daily threads there.🙄

The early numbers were coming from the big cities, have you looked at the hotspots lately? Maybe you should.

"The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists."

This partisan bullshit, above, is why there are over 200,000 Americans dead from Trump's non-response to Covid-19 (what's the 19 for?:rolleyes:). Disgusting.

Yes it's still is a hot issue. It's just tiresome going over the same things over and over again. The truth is America has squandered their Covid response worse than every other first world nation, and the death toll is staggering.
Yet several European countries have higher death rates, which contradicts your claim of worse response

Liberals talk about Covid here often. Every day.

People tend to get pretty angry when a president stands aside and contributes to the deaths of over 200,000 people, especially when his sociopathic ballwashers forgive him for every blunder.

Can't find the very active COVID subforum, huh? Here you go. No need to get worked up:

Yet several European countries have higher death rates, which contradicts your claim of worse response
Only three European countries has a higher death per capita than the US, the UK which is very close to the US in death per capita, and Spain and Belgium. Trailing right behind the US in death per capita are Italy and Sweden. Most European countries trails far behind the US in deaths per capita. If we instead look a total cases/ population, then the only European country that's has more cases/ population than the US is Andorra.

And when it comes to new deaths, as in recently reported deaths, the US is second in the whole world.

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?"

Last edited:

That's bad logic, you don't provide any proof that the kind of response in Europe is the same or equal in steming the COVID death rate. So, as stated, your statement is conjecture.

The reason few are talking about it is that at these infections and death levels, numbers almost become irrelevant. What is the difference between 200,000 and 250,000 deaths after all. It has already been clearly established that we have more deaths than anyone else in the world and that Trump is totally responsible for tens of thousands of deaths if not hundreds of thousands and proving again and again is no longer a need..

For those who don't care about the amount of deaths, they were already ignoring it and for those that do care, putting additional salt in the wound is not a positive. Those that care, they have already decided to vote against Trump and those that don't care have always been ready to ignore the numbers.

As far as your last paragraph regarding "growing more disgusted with leftists and liberals", that is pure wrong speculation on your part. The parties are already split and the amount of undecideds that could grow more disgusted is so small at this time that it won't make a difference at all. The Trumpers are already 100% disgusted with everyone that talks badly about Trump and the Democrats are already 100% decided that Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to this nation and the only thing left to do is to show who actually has the most votes. There are extremely few people (if any) that can still be turned one way or the other.

Here is an interesting article to read. It shows who is leading the "swing states" which are going to be the decision makers. There are 8 swing states and in 6 of those Biden is leading. Trump is only leading in 2 of them. Nonetheless, when reading the numbers of the leads involved, it is interesting to note that Biden has a total percentage over all in the 6 states he is leading in of 27.1% versus Trump having only a 2.3% total percentage lead in the 2 he is leading in.

These percentage points are not likely to change all that much and if this is confirmed in the election, Trump will lose as these are the swing states that will make the difference in the electoral college votes.

I do apologize for ruining your OP.

There's an entire subforum for it dude, did you miss that?

We're at a point where the only tangible way of addressing the pandemic is to vote out the person in the White House. After a point, there's nothing more to add to the discussion.

Yes, a thousand people are dying a day. Yes, it's Trump's fault. Pointing this out over and over again carries with it diminishing returns, and it can only be replaced with the very real fact that the only way of changing anything is by getting rid of the person who's prolonging the pandemic.

Trump is the only President that I can think of that is responsible for so many extra deaths (10s of thousands).

The voters will remember.

Trump is the only President that I can think of that is responsible for so many extra deaths (10s of thousands).

The voters will remember.

President Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with China and Europe. At the time the WHO said the move was unnecessary and Joe Biden called our president racist and xenophobic.

Back
Top Bottom