• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats around here no longer talk about COVID

I get the impression that your only motivation for this straw man (your twenty-eighth this week) is so that you could post the last line above.
That wasnt a straw man, it was his opinion. So I guess its back down to 27, if your count can even be trusted at this point.

Post some then, he sure didnt.
Same-o, same-o, same-o and same-o.

You Trump supporters seem to come out from a xerox machine. It is the same old demeaning and devoid-of-fact statements from all of you.

One would think that someone would have a different personality (and a different and original comment) from the others but no, all clones of Trump.

xerox.jpg

You said several European countries, three European countries are not several European countries, and you're second in the whole world only behind Mexico when it comes to recent deaths.
Incorrect, several can mean 3. We are not the worst as I pointed out.

Recent deaths raw number or per capita?

The results give evidence contrary to his claim.

Who's claim? I responded to this

"Simpletruther said:
Yet several European countries have higher death rates, which contradicts your claim of worse response"

I think you're trying to change the subject on me to obfuscate your faulty logic; and doing a bad job of it.

Who's claim? I responded to this

"Simpletruther said:
Yet several European countries have higher death rates, which contradicts your claim of worse response"

I think you're trying to change the subject on me to obfuscate your faulty logic; and doing a bad job of it.
Look at the previous post that I initially responded to and you will see the claim of worst

Look at the previous post that I initially responded to and you will see the claim of worst

Still your original logic is bad ... and now you've proved it was also wrong. (I don't read everyone of your posts, you attacked my post I told you that logic didn't fly and it doesn't. End of story) 👋

Still your original logic is bad ... and now you've proved it was also wrong. (I don't read everyone of your posts, you attacked my post I told you that logic didn't fly and it doesn't. End of story) 👋
No it was perfectly logical

With your "and", you proved to ignore my original comment regarding President Trump being the first G-10 leader that banned travel with China and Europe. You also ignored my comment about the WHO saying that the move was unnesasry and Joe Biden calling the president racist and xenophobic.

I also supplied video footage of Dr Fauci praising President Trump's Covid response. Do you have any comments on that?

And he downplayed a deadly virus during a global pandemic (admitting so) which the caused the needless deaths of 10s of thousands of extra Americans.

You should continue to try to downplay that. It's a political killer.

I can't help but notice how COVID - 19 is no longer a hot topic debate issue.

So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.
Wait until the first debate, I'm sure we'll hear about it more than you will like.

Unless I'm mistaken trump and the republicans are in charge so whatever you think the dems had to do with covid, you're barking up the wrong tree.

He posted angry leftist propaganda, not facts.
Anything anyone posts that doesn't kiss trump's arse is propaganda. The gop has become full moronic only believing what trump says everyone else is lying and it's all fake news, a hoax. I saw the other evening at a trump rally a supporter was being interviewed, the man was insisting the virus is a hoax, the interviewer said even president trump now admits it's serious. The trump supporter responded by saying he didn't care what trump said about the virus, it's a hoax. Just your average trump supporter, dismiss the facts they don't like.

Anything anyone posts that doesn't kiss trump's arse is propaganda. The gop has become full moronic only believing what trump says everyone else is lying and it's all fake news, a hoax. I saw the other evening at a trump rally a supporter was being interviewed, the man was insisting the virus is a hoax, the interviewer said even president trump now admits it's serious. The trump supporter responded by saying he didn't care what trump said about the virus, it's a hoax. Just your average trump supporter, dismiss the facts they don't like.
Well go take that up with him then. In the mean time, if you want to discuss things with me, respond to what I say.

And he downplayed a deadly virus during a global pandemic (admitting so) which the caused the needless deaths of 10s of thousands of extra Americans.

You should continue to try to downplay that. It's a political killer.
No its a political lie. You just dont know the difference. But go ahead, explain how so much as a single life was lost due to Trumps supposed 'downplaying' of the virus.

*crickets*

Same-o, same-o, same-o and same-o.

You Trump supporters seem to come out from a xerox machine. It is the same old demeaning and devoid-of-fact statements from all of you.

One would think that someone would have a different personality (and a different and original comment) from the others but no, all clones of Trump.

View attachment 67296230
If you are getting a lot of people requesting that you post some facts rather than leftist propaganda, perhaps you should try it rather then complain that people are making such rational requests.

If you are getting a lot of people requesting that you post some facts rather than leftist propaganda, perhaps you should try it rather then complain that people are making such rational requests.
Or maybe they should just shut the **** up, because no one cares what a right ring Trump dick sucker has to say anyway.

I can't help but notice how COVID - 19 is no longer a hot topic debate issue.

So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.
It's fatigue. You can fearmonger people for a little while but after a few months they're going to get fatigued of it and it's not going to work anymore.

It makes me wonder what would happen if people just opened anyway if everyone did it they can't arrest everyone. I think it's time for some civil disobedience.

They are rattling savers about a second Spike and they really want it to be worse than the first. They're pointing at Europe.

The way it should work is if people are too afraid to go out of their house they should stay in their house.

Or maybe they should just shut the **** up, because no one cares what a right ring Trump dick sucker has to say anyway.
Really? Then why are you here?

It's fatigue. You can fearmonger people for a little while but after a few months they're going to get fatigued of it and it's not going to work anymore.

It makes me wonder what would happen if people just opened anyway if everyone did it they can't arrest everyone. I think it's time for some civil disobedience.

They are rattling savers about a second Spike and they really want it to be worse than the first. They're pointing at Europe.

The way it should work is if people are too afraid to go out of their house they should stay in their house.
Thats exactly how it should work. But liberal authoritarians dont want people to be free to makes choices they disagree with.

Thats exactly how it should work. But liberal authoritarians dont want people to be free to makes choices they disagree with.
Do you ever read what you write and see if it even makes sense? or is it just your desire to be a critic that wins in the end, no matter how stupid what you said may be?

Ever consider the definition of Conservative and Libertarian?

A conservative wants to keep things as they are and have been and a Libertarian wants to progress and make changes. Using these established definitions, how can you even think about saying that Liberals don't want people to be free to make choices when being a libertarian is all about new things?.........that requires new choices at every step of the way.

On the other hand, conservatives want everything the way it was. As such, there are NO CHOICES to be made. Have you ever considered that the word choice does not apply to conservatives? They just say that to keep you "in step". Just try to make a choice they don't agree with and see what kind of a response you get from conservatives?

Do you ever read what you write and see if it even makes sense? or is it just your desire to be a critic that wins in the end, no matter how stupid what you said may be?

Ever consider the definition of Conservative and Libertarian?

A conservative wants to keep things as they are and have been and a Libertarian wants to progress and make changes. Using these established definitions, how can you even think about saying that Liberals don't want people to be free to make choices when being a libertarian is all about new things?.........that requires new choices at every step of the way.

On the other hand, conservatives want everything the way it was. As such, there are NO CHOICES to be made. Have you ever considered that the word choice does not apply to conservatives? They just say that to keep you "in step". Just try to make a choice they don't agree with and see what kind of a response you get from conservatives?
I am always amazed when you write lengthy posts that say absolutely nothing.

I am always amazed when you write lengthy posts that say absolutely nothing.
I am not surprised at your post. You probably don't understand anything that is longer than 1 short paragraph. In addition, everything that is said that goes against what you believe is saying nothing.

You have no desire to expand your mind or learn. You are a true conservative stuck in the past and just like our ancestors were. One track mind people..........survive the only thing to think about.

prehistorictimes.jpg

Prehistoricworries.jpg

I am not surprised at your post. You probably don't understand anything that is longer than 1 short paragraph. In addition, everything that is said that goes against what you believe is saying nothing.

You have no desire to expand your mind or learn. You are a true conservative stuck in the past and just like our ancestors were. One track mind people..........survive the only thing to think about.

View attachment 67296335

View attachment 67296336
If I want to expand my mind or learn, your posts would be the last place I turn. All you do is take many words to say nothing. I suppose there is some sort of skill in that, but nothing I care to learn.

Back
Top Bottom