• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats around here no longer talk about COVID

He posted angry leftist propaganda, not facts.
Fletch, aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I once (long time ago) thought you to be a rational and fair human being and now you look like you turned into a clone of Lindsay Graham. If that happened to me, I would be ashamed of myself.

lindsey.jpg

Trump is the only President that I can think of that is responsible for so many extra deaths (10s of thousands).

The voters will remember.

Dr. Fauci praises Trump's actions to combat coronavirus and says he saved lives

footage (below)

President Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with China and Europe. At the time the WHO said the move was unnecessary and Joe Biden called our president racist and xenophobic.

And what the voters see as that he, on video, admitted that he downplayed the whole thing. Thus causing tens of thousands of extra of your Republican brothers and sisters to now be rotting in the ground.

Actually its Donnie Boy and the GOP that desperately wants to no longer have to discuss COVID-19. That much should be obvious to all but the politically obtuse.

Fletch, aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I once (long time ago) thought you to be a rational and fair human being and now you look like you turned into a clone of Lindsay Graham. If that happened to me, I would be ashamed of myself.

View attachment 67296167
I dont give a **** what you think

You should be ashamed for lacking the spine to reply to my posts. But youre not. And Im fine with that sort of cowardice because it gives me the last word on every 'discussion.' I can rip your dopey arguments to shreds and you cant do a thing about it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And what the voters see as that he, on video, admitted that he downplayed the whole thing.

With your "and", you proved to ignore my original comment regarding President Trump being the first G-10 leader that banned travel with China and Europe. You also ignored my comment about the WHO saying that the move was unnesasry and Joe Biden calling the president racist and xenophobic.

I also supplied video footage of Dr Fauci praising President Trump's Covid response. Do you have any comments on that?

I can't help but notice how COVID - 19 is no longer a hot topic debate issue.

So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.

After +6 months why would expect it to be a hot topic? If you believe it should get more attention you can start new discussion threads.

Once could ask you , where are the Republican threads on COVID? Where are the threads supporting school openings?

That's bad logic, you don't provide any proof that the kind of response in Europe is the same or equal in steming the COVID death rate. So, as stated, your statement is conjecture.
Results are evidence

Only three European countries has a higher death per capita than the US, the UK which is very close to the US in death per capita, and Spain and Belgium. Trailing right behind the US in death per capita are Italy and Sweden. Most European countries trails far behind the US in deaths per capita. If we instead look a total cases/ population, then the only European country that's has more cases/ population than the US is Andorra.

And when it comes to new deaths, as in recently reported deaths, the US is second in the whole world.

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?"
So we are not the worst as I said

So we are not the worst as I said
You said several European countries, three European countries are not several European countries, and you're second in the whole world only behind Mexico when it comes to recent deaths.

President Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with China and Europe. At the time the WHO said the move was unnecessary and Joe Biden called our president racist and xenophobic.

Trump didn't ban travel to Europe until mid-March after the virus had spread throughout the US.

Not banning to travel to Europe while banning travel to China is why Trump looks racist and xenophobic.

Trump had the information and he chose not tell the American people the truth.

Trump is a mass murderer.

He posted angry leftist propaganda, not facts.

Name one thing in my post (#6 this thread) that is not factual.

Like I said I'm not "angry", but Trumps incompetence has me motivated.

I can't help but notice how COVID - 19 is no longer a hot topic debate issue.

So many businesses and lives (many Democrats) have been permanently DESTROYED.

Here in Las Vegas the bars are now finally reopened. In Hawaii business will be re-open in October (after some more unneeded economic suffering). Where are the threads on COVID? Where is the threads supporting school closures?

The truth is that the American people are growing more disgusted each day with liberals and leftists.

THere is an entire sub section dedicated to covid. And as Trump has completely abandoned the country to it, what would ou like to talk about? It’s the main reason he’s about to lose an election

This would be why no one wants to talk about it. You guys repeat the same china ban talking point regardless of what‘s happened since. WE could be at 200m dead, covid evolved into covid-ebola, and you’ll mention that time Trump sorta banned China too late to help anything.

Why should I be?

If you don't know why, there are no words I can use that will let you see.

Let's just say that your posts are not fair or based on Truth. They do not supports the basics of humankind, which is morals, ethics, principles and humanity. These are not political guidelines but guidelines given to us by our maker (God).

If failing to fulfill God's guidelines is not something you feel ashamed of, it does suggest you don't believe there is a God and you don't believe in humans striving to be the best they can be but whatever they want to be without any guidelines.

In my opinion, that would be shameful. Evidently, you do not follow those guidelines or feel the same need I do to follow God's guidelines to what he considers a good person to be and strives to be. .

I get the impression that your only motivation for this straw man (your twenty-eighth this week) is so that you could post the last line above.

Think of it this way. There were 4 deaths in Benghazi. The GOP launched 14 hearings trying to find something that Hillary did wrong, and found nothing.

There are 200,000+ deaths now from Covid and the GOP is falling in line right behind Trump and doing nothing. Where does it end with these hypocritical GOPers?
Trump saved at least 1.8 Million lives.

Back
Top Bottom