• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats around here no longer talk about COVID

If I want to expand my mind or learn, your posts would be the last place I turn. All you do is take many words to say nothing. I suppose there is some sort of skill in that, but nothing I care to learn.
You said it. You used the word "IF" (I wanted to expand my mind or learn). This statement confirms that it is NOT a goal you want to achieve. No wonder all your answers are the same and all you ever say are criticisms and put downs. No one ever wants to feel less than someone else (in fact the opposite, we all want to feel we are more than the rest) and when faced with someone who we realize is better than us, the natural reaction is to debase and lower that person to our level.

This answer of yours goes to prove (by your own words) how lacking you are and how much of a Trump clone you have become.

Well go take that up with him then. In the mean time, if you want to discuss things with me, respond to what I say.
Ok, but actually I don't want to discuss anything with you.

Back
Top Bottom