• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The democrats are getting so desperate that they..........

JohnnyDollar

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
trying to come up with ways of replacing Biden. Even mentioning running Hillary again. Or the best one, Joe and Barrack divorce their wives, then gay marry each other so that Barrack can be back in white house. LOL... Bill is still a progressive douchebag. But he is throwing the die hard lefties under the table. (sometimes)

Why do Trump supporters so often depend almost entirely on YouTube videos for their ideas and opinions?

As for the next election: I have no problem with Democrats trying to replace Biden. It is foolish to assume every presidential election that the sitting president is automatically the best choice. Biden was not my first choice, nor my second, nor my third.

Competition is good.

trying to come up with ways of replacing Biden. Even mentioning running Hillary again. Or the best one, Joe and Barrack divorce their wives, then gay marry each other so that Barrack can be back in white house. LOL... Bill is still a progressive douchebag. But he is throwing the die hard lefties under the table. (sometimes)

Another day, another video from a righty that pretends to make a point.

Did you even watch this? Bill Maher was actually ridiculing the corruption and hypocrisy of Republicans.

Bill's premise is that the Republicans shamelessly and hypocritically break so many of their own rules -- like Mitch McConnell's total reversal and hypocrisy regarding the appointment of Supreme Court judges in election years in 2016 and 2020 -- that the Democrats should try to come up with an equally shameless, creative way to get Obama back in the White House.

Did you even watch this? Bill Maher was actually ridiculing the corruption and hypocrisy of Republicans.

Bill's premise is that the Republicans shamelessly and hypocritically break so many of their own rules -- like Mitch McConnell's total reversal and hypocrisy regarding the appointment of Supreme Court judges in election years in 2016 and 2020 -- that the Democrats should try to come up with an equally shameless, creative way to get Obama back in the White House.

Yeah, I watched it. And I don't necessarily disagree with Maher on those points. But the biggest point, that you're avoiding is how bad Biden is. So bad they're already trying to figure out how to replace him. It's only been a year since the election.

Yeah, I watched it. And I don't necessarily disagree with Maher on those points. But the biggest point, that you're avoiding is how bad Biden is. So bad they're already trying to figure out how to replace him. It's only been a year since the election.

If you don't disagree with Maher about what he said about the hypocrisy and shamelessness of Republicans, then maybe you should reconsider your party allegiance.

Instead, it sounds like you just want to childishly "own the libs".

If you don't disagree with Maher about what he said about the hypocrisy and shamelessness of Republicans, then maybe you should reconsider your party allegiance.

Nothing he says makes any sense.

It's amazing that these people can post stuff like this and also think Democrats are just totally in a Joe Biden cult.

Nothing he says makes any sense.

You poor people. You don't have a clue as to what it's like being truly independent, do you. I feel sorry for you both.

You poor people. You don't have a clue as to what it's like being truly independent, do you. I feel sorry for you both.

I feel more sorry for you -- pretending to be an independent.

At least I don't lie about what I am -- a proud liberal.

He also pointed out that our opinion of Biden doesn't match how he's actually doing on certain things, like the economy.

I don't have party allegiance. Why would anyone have allegiance with any political party now a days. That's just retarded. Y'all can have your "lesser of two evils" BS.

I feel more sorry for you -- pretending to be an independent.

Why in the hell would anyone lie about being independent. I can see them lying about party affilitation. For the simple fact that the top 4 party's are corrupt. But being independent of all party's is something to brag about.
At least I don't lie about what I am -- a proud liberal.

Wait what? There is no "liberal" party. At least none to speak of. Are you talking about being a democrat?

He also pointed out that our opinion of Biden doesn't match how he's actually doing on certain things, like the economy.

Biden's Covid relief bill has lifted 3 million children out of poverty in one year, due to the monthly child tax credit checks. I would say that's a pretty freaking big economic accomplishment.

Biden isn't doing anything on the economy, because we're still transitioning from Trumps economy. A lot of the things that make an economy, that has anything to do with the president, takes two years to come into effect. So this economy, including the rising inflation is still Trumps doing.

Do you not know anything?

Does your party not teach you anything?

Trumps tax cuts are still in place, are they not?

Why in the hell would anyone lie about being independent. I can see them lying about party affilitation. For the simple fact that the top 4 party's are corrupt. But being independent of all party's is something to brag about.

Wait what? There is no "liberal" party. At least none to speak of. Are you talking about being a democrat?

You pretend that you are impartial and objective...but you're not.

Yeah, I'm a Democrat and a liberal.

Biden's Covid relief bill has lifted 3 million children out of poverty in one year, due to the monthly child tax credit checks. I would say that's a pretty freaking big economic accomplishment.

It didn't do anything to get people out of poverty. The people themselves did that. By getting back to work. It's amazing what a paycheck will do for your own personal economy. Who ever told you that lie will be proud that you bought it.

Those still mooching off the government are still in poverty.

You pretend that you are impartial and objective...but you're not.

Yeah, I'm a Democrat and a liberal.

Dude, I can't stand Trump. I haven't voted for a republican since 2012. It's been even longer since I've voted for a democrat. I'm not a party loyalist. I personally think they're both liars and corrupt.

I'm a conservative. NOT a republican. HUGE actual differences.
Trump... A republican
Justin Amash... A Conservative. Do you even know Justin Amash. Or maybe Ron Paul.

It didn't do anything to get people out of poverty. The people themselves did that. By getting back to work. It's amazing what a paycheck will do for your own personal economy. Who ever told you that lie will be proud that you bought it.

Those still mooching off the government are still in poverty.

Like I said...you're not an independent. For your reading pleasure --

I know...the media is "lying" about this.

In your dreams.

Lie about you - It's all they know how to do when you don't agree with them, because none of them can defend the failed policies of the Democratic Party.

Lie about you - It's all they know how to do when you don't agree with them, because none of them can defend the failed policies of the Democratic Party.

I've been truly independent for the last 4 or 5 years. The last party I dumped completely was the LP. For much of the same reasons I dumped the others. But I don't think I'll ever get used to the amount of party loyalist there still are.

Back
Top Bottom