• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Democratic Party is already stealing the election by throwing away ballots voting for Trump

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Pennsylvania first announced in an initial press release that all nine ballots were cast for Trump, but later corrected that number to seven and said two were resealed inside the envelope. Pennsylvania utilizes "secrecy envelopes" that cover cast ballots in addition to the larger, mailing envelope.

"Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump," the updated release said. "Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

100% of the ballots where it known who the voter voted for Trump. No votes for Biden were thrown away. How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

The Democratic Party operative didn't read his instructions well. The instruction was to destroy the ballots - such as burning them so there is no evidence.

We now know why China Joe Biden doesn't even bother to vote. He knows - I think everyone knows - that mail in ballots that are voting for Trump will simply be thrown away. This is the reason the Democratic Party has so demanded mail in ballots on a mass scale.

What should Americans do with the Democratic Party - the party of sedition - erasing democracy in the United States in a criminal coup to overthrow democratic representative government in the United States? This is NOT a theoretical question. It is happening as I write this in this election.

Will I accept Joe Biden as president? NO. He will be an unelected criminal in the White House by an criminal overthrow of American democratic by the Democratic Party - as always the worst enemy the United States and Americans ever had.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Pennsylvania first announced in an initial press release that all nine ballots were cast for Trump, but later corrected that number to seven and said two were resealed inside the envelope. Pennsylvania utilizes "secrecy envelopes" that cover cast ballots in addition to the larger, mailing envelope.

"Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump," the updated release said. "Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

100% of the ballots where it known who the voter voted for Trump. No votes for Biden were thrown away. How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

The Democratic Party operative didn't read his instructions well. The instruction was to destroy the ballots - such as burning them so there is no evidence.

We now know why China Joe Biden doesn't even bother to vote. He knows - I think everyone knows - that mail in ballots that are voting for Trump will simply be thrown away. This is the reason the Democratic Party has so demanded mail in ballots on a mass scale.

What should Americans do with the Democratic Party - the party of sedition - erasing democracy in the United States in a criminal coup to overthrow democratic representative government in the United States? This is NOT a theoretical question. It is happening as I write this in this election.

Will I accept Joe Biden as president? NO. He will be an unelected criminal in the White House by an criminal overthrow of American democratic by the Democratic Party - as always the worst enemy the United States and Americans ever had.

This was already solved: the ballots were rejected at the behest of the local GOP.

How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

I hope all of them. Fight fire with fire. Republicans will do all they can to supress democrats votes.

Feds investigating discarded mail-in ballots cast for Trump in Pennsylvania

....and CNN keeps harping about Trump not wanting to commit to a "peaceful" transfer of power? They don't want him to contest any irregularities?

hahahahahaha doh-heads!

Question: The article said 9 ballots. It does not say out of how many that were cast by mail.

7 Ballots are in question?

Oh the horror!
No, there are not in question, nor 7. In the primaries on the Democratic Party's side, hundreds of thousands of ballots were thrown away. This is what the Democratic Party does. It is the enemy of democracy and the United States - and always has been.

How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

I hope all of them. Fight fire with fire. Republicans will do all they can to supress democrats votes.

^ A Democrat openly advocating for sedition and a criminal coup against the government of the United States. Thank you for the confirmation.

Last edited:

The problem is that Trump keeps calling all mail ballots a scam, cannot promise a peaceful transfer of power, and he arguing with his own FBI director on voter fraud. He does not respect American institutions. He unleashed federal agents in peaceful protestors. Why should I trust Trump and his personal lawyer, Barr, on respecting the vote of the American people?

The problem is that Trump keeps calling all mail ballots a scam, cannot promise a peaceful transfer of power, and he arguing with his own FBI director on voter fraud. He does not respect American institutions. He unleashed federal agents in peaceful protestors. Why should I trust Trump and his personal lawyer, Barr, on respecting the vote of the American people?
^ Another Democrat cheering throwing away mail in ballots and rioters - outraged that the new Democratic Confederacy can't burn down federal courthouses.

The Democratic Party was an is the greatest enemy Americans and the United States - and democracy - ever had and is more dangerous than it was when it started its last attempt to overthrow the American government in their first violent civil war.

^ Another Democrat cheering throwing away mail in ballots and rioters - outraged that the new Democratic Confederacy can't burn down federal courthouses.

The Democratic Party was an is the greatest enemy Americans and the United States - and democracy - ever had and is more dangerous than it was when it started its last attempt to overthrow the American government in their first violent civil war.
Your post makes no sense considering my comment

....and CNN keeps harping about Trump not wanting to commit to a "peaceful" transfer of power? They don't want him to contest any irregularities?

hahahahahaha doh-heads!

The ballots were discarded at the request of Republicans.

The contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

You aren't good at this. But you are a good rube.

Question: The article said 9 ballots. It does not say out of how many that were cast by mail.
It is the only way to vote at this stage. It also specifically identified having inner and outer envelopes.

That's a DP propaganda thread by you.

Spectacular thread failure by Tosca as always lol.

It is the only way to vote at this stage. It also specifically identified having inner and outer envelopes.
That is not what I was asking. The 9 mail in ballots out of how many thousands cast in the State.
The investigation found 9 ballots. I would bet by adding the 7 that were for Trump would not even move the needle as far as percentages.

The DOJ is looking for anything. Trump is messing with the media and the American public with his constant whine about mail in ballots.
Some are falling for his game.

That is not what I was asking. The 9 mail in ballots out of how many thousands cast in the State.
The investigation found 9 ballots. I would bet by adding the 7 that were for Trump would not even move the needle as far as percentages.

The DOJ is looking for anything. Trump is messing with the media and the American public with his constant whine about mail in ballots.
Some are falling for his game.
Correct. The objective of issuing this report, which the DoJ never issues in these situations, is to further Trump's objective of undermining the legitimacy of the election. It's also Putin's objective to sow chaos in America and working.

Back
Top Bottom