• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The deicidal nature of the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paleocon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The killing of Christ by the Jews was no fluke, rather it was consistent with their general pattern of behavior.

While Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were holy men, the murderous tendencies of the Jews were present even in the first generation of Jacob's children. They sold their brother into slavery, and that as a moderation of their original plan to kill him. Later when they were all in slavery in Egypt, and God sent Moses to lead them, they responded with constant stiff-necked behavior, going and worshipping other gods, and refusing to heed Moses's instructions.

The entire book of Judges is the repetitive story of the Jews turning away from God, him briefly punishing them and then rescuing them, and then them ungratefully turning their backs on him in a few years. Eventually God made the righteous man David their king (because they demanded an earthly king, not being content to be directly ruled by God, as they had been before), but no sooner did the Jews end up tearing their kingdom apart and bring upon themselves a period of near constant bad rule in both kingdoms. During this period, God sent them prophet after prophet to try to convince them to mend their ways, repent of their idolatry, and return to the worship of the true God and the observance of his law. But did they listen to the prophets? No, they persecuted and killed them.

Eventually things got so bad that God allowed them to be conquered by the Bablyonians, though again he freed them shortly thereafter. But did they repent? No! They continued to defy him and mock his commandments. Eventually, God humbled himself to be born as a man among their race, and how did they respond? Did they worship him as they ought to have? No! They killed him! Just as they killed the prophets before him!

To this very day, the Jews do not repent of their sins, but rather embrace and cherish them. Their book, the Satanic Talmud, contains many blasphemies of Christ and his Blessed Mother. Moreover it should be pointed out, that in deliberate defiance of the Almighty, they refused to observe the law of Moses when it was required of them, but now that He has forbidden its observance, they adhere to it scrupulously. Truly it was not without cause that Jesus called the Jews children of the devil.

4FWPNJF.jpg

The killing of Christ by the Jews was no fluke, rather it was consistent with their general pattern of behavior.

While Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were holy men, the murderous tendencies of the Jews were present even in the first generation of Jacob's children. They sold their brother into slavery, and that as a moderation of their original plan to kill him. Later when they were all in slavery in Egypt, and God sent Moses to lead them, they responded with constant stiff-necked behavior, going and worshipping other gods, and refusing to heed Moses's instructions.

The entire book of Judges is the repetitive story of the Jews turning away from God, him briefly punishing them and then rescuing them, and then them ungratefully turning their backs on him in a few years. Eventually God made the righteous man David their king (because they demanded an earthly king, not being content to be directly ruled by God, as they had been before), but no sooner did the Jews end up tearing their kingdom apart and bring upon themselves a period of near constant bad rule in both kingdoms. During this period, God sent them prophet after prophet to try to convince them to mend their ways, repent of their idolatry, and return to the worship of the true God and the observance of his law. But did they listen to the prophets? No, they persecuted and killed them.

Eventually things got so bad that God allowed them to be conquered by the Bablyonians, though again he freed them shortly thereafter. But did they repent? No! They continued to defy him and mock his commandments. Eventually, God humbled himself to be born as a man among their race, and how did they respond? Did they worship him as they ought to have? No! They killed him! Just as they killed the prophets before him!

To this very day, the Jews do not repent of their sins, but rather embrace and cherish them. Their book, the Satanic Talmud, contains many blasphemies of Christ and his Blessed Mother. Moreover it should be pointed out, that in deliberate defiance of the Almighty, they refused to observe the law of Moses when it was required of them, but now that He has forbidden its observance, they adhere to it scrupulously. Truly it was not without cause that Jesus called the Jews children of the devil.

Just for clarity, let's pretend that everything you've posted is true. Does that justify persecution of Jews today? Is the son guilty of the sins of the father? Is it that evil is genetic, an expression of their DNA?

Just for clarity, let's pretend that everything you've posted is true. Does that justify persecution of Jews today? Is the son guilty of the sins of the father? Is it that evil is genetic, an expression of their DNA?

Do you expect any answer other then yes to these questions? He's called for the United States to become a Catholic confessional state, wants criminal prosecution for fornication, and considers homosexuals to be perverts who should be put to death

You can't corner him with clever questioning, he's not afraid to say things that make people cringe

Do you expect any answer other then yes to these questions? He's called for the United States to become a Catholic confessional state, wants criminal prosecution for fornication, and considers homosexuals to be perverts who should be put to death

You can't corner him with clever questioning, he's not afraid to say things that make people cringe

Oh I know. I've engaged with 'Paleocon' several times. The trick is to go into the discussion expecting an exercise, not a contest.

I'm not a determinist, I don't believe people's behavior is predetermined by DNA. Nor have I claimed that each and every individual Jew is murderously evil.

Define persecution. The Jews should be encouraged to convert, and those who do not should be restricted from positions of political or economic influence. The public practice of their religion and the publication of the Talmud should be banned, though they should not be forced to convert.

Whatever's up with the Jews, my word for the day is deicidal.

So many applications!

I'm not a determinist, I don't believe people's behavior is predetermined by DNA. Nor have I claimed that each and every individual Jew is murderously evil.

Define persecution. The Jews should be encouraged to convert, and those who do not should be restricted from positions of political or economic influence. The public practice of their religion and the publication of the Talmud should be banned, though they should not be forced to convert.

You should read the Talmud. It would correct your many heresies and blasphemies.

Edit: Though I suppose as a Gentile they aren't really heresies.

That that I bolded is a pretty good beginning of a definition of persecution.
Your prejudice against Jews reminds me of Muslim's prejudice against Baha'is, only backwards. Reminds me too of the truism that we hate most those who are closest to us. Would you deny Hindus and Buddhists the practice of their religion? Sikhs? Unitarians? Yeah, Unitarians for sure- they're not just unbelievers, they're heretics.
Where do you get the idea that Christianity should be the law of the land? I'm sure Jesus never said it should.

It was the Romans who executed Jesus, not the Jews.

That that I bolded is a pretty good beginning of a definition of persecution.
Your prejudice against Jews reminds me of Muslim's prejudice against Baha'is, only backwards. Reminds me too of the truism that we hate most those who are closest to us. Would you deny Hindus and Buddhists the practice of their religion? Sikhs? Unitarians? Yeah, Unitarians for sure- they're not just unbelievers, they're heretics.
Where do you get the idea that Christianity should be the law of the land? I'm sure Jesus never said it should.

I would outlaw the pagan religions. I would on the other hand be inclined to permit most Jewish and Muslim rites to be practiced in private. I assume by Unitarians you're referring to Unitarian Universalists (Unitarian itself is a broad category, including Jews and Muslims among others). I don't know much about them, but I'd probably ban that organization, as I understand it to be basically agnostic.

That people, including people who run the state, should conduct themselves according to that which is true, rather than falsehood, is fairly straightforward.

I would outlaw the pagan religions. I would on the other hand be inclined to permit most Jewish and Muslim rites to be practiced in private. I assume by Unitarians you're referring to Unitarian Universalists (Unitarian itself is a broad category, including Jews and Muslims among others). I don't know much about them, but I'd probably ban that organization, as I understand it to be basically agnostic.

That people, including people who run the state, should conduct themselves according to that which is true, rather than falsehood, is fairly straightforward.

Yeah, but why does 'should' equal 'must'? Jesus never said or implied that his teaching should become the law of the land. Not in the King James interpretation of the canonical Gospels, anyway. In fact, it would be easier to make a case that Jesus intended His teaching to be not wrapped up in worldly affairs.

Wow. We had logicman saying how the Holocaust was god's punishment of the Jewish people and now this. Kind of getting a bit thick.

Yeah, but why does 'should' equal 'must'? Jesus never said or implied that his teaching should become the law of the land. Not in the King James interpretation of the canonical Gospels, anyway. In fact, it would be easier to make a case that Jesus intended His teaching to be not wrapped up in worldly affairs.

I'm not sure what distinction you're making between "should" and "must".

I'm not sure what distinction you're making between "should" and "must".

It's a fine distinction. The other side of the coin is 'shouldn't' and 'must not'.
But I'm still wondering why you think Jesus' teaching should be the law when He himself didn't think so. It's a thing Catholics need to beware of, putting Paul too much forward.

It's a fine distinction. The other side of the coin is 'shouldn't' and 'must not'.
But I'm still wondering why you think Jesus' teaching should be the law when He himself didn't think so. It's a thing Catholics need to beware of, putting Paul too much forward.

Ok I get your distinction now, I think. Should referring to something beneficial and must referring to something morally obligatory.

By these terms, everyone *must* adhere to Christ's teachings, in the sense that such is a moral obligation incumbent on every person.

Jesus never indicated that state rulers are exempt from this.

Ok I get your distinction now, I think. Should referring to something beneficial and must referring to something morally obligatory.

By these terms, everyone *must* adhere to Christ's teachings, in the sense that such is a moral obligation incumbent on every person.

Jesus never indicated that state rulers are exempt from this.

Jesus never said state rulers should not have access to His teaching (another fine distinction) and He never said his teaching should be the law.
Frankly, it feels a little like minimizing the import of the Gospels to use them to justify a Pauline interference in politics and legalities.

The JEws didn't kill Jesus, He laid down His life for us... John 10:18, I John 3:16,

Jesus never said state rulers should not have access to His teaching (another fine distinction) and He never said his teaching should be the law.
Frankly, it feels a little like minimizing the import of the Gospels to use them to justify a Pauline interference in politics and legalities.

If state rulers adhere to his teachings (as in, consistently adhere to), then they will be implemented in law. You seem to be laboring under the false notion that a public person is different anthropologically from the rest of us, and they are capable of doing and believing differently, without moral inconsistency.

That the Gospels aren't about politics doesn't mean they don't have political implications. Anything proposed as public truth has political implications necessarily.

Last edited:
The JEws didn't kill Jesus, He laid down His life for us... John 10:18, I John 3:16,

I fail to see how this has any relevance to the point. The point I'm making concerns the Jews, not Jesus. Unless you're going to argue that crucifying Jesus was a morally good act, this is a red herring.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom