• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The defining image

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
'Nuff said. This is the disgrace the Democrats elected because they were deranged that Trump lowered taxes, gas prices, and put America first.
Defining image.jpg

Democratic leaders have been salivating over the idea of having a woman president. They know Kamala has no ability to win an election so it's time for the 25th Amendment.. Besides, Joe's an old straight white guy. There's no place for people like him in the Democratic Party's future.

'Nuff said. This is the disgrace the Democrats elected because they were deranged that Trump lowered taxes, gas prices, and put America first.
View attachment 67350096

He's not fit to be president of this country.....and never was. His mind simply cannot handle it.....gotta go. Then investigate deeply the Biden crime family, names published of Hunter's artwork buyers for all to see, the confirmed laptop sent to prosecute the family for all its' criminal behavior. Profit off American lives, shame on you, and all those gullible cultists who voted for this wallflower.

Can we have some context?

View attachment 67350096
Democrats, Republicans (a number of them, notable), and Independents elected Biden.

Trump puts Trump first. Always. Everything and everyone comes after.

Yup...he cares.

Heaven forbid!

MasksSMx2 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 67350096

This is a photograph of a president empathizing because he had two sons serve in the military, and is a father of a deceased child himself.

Right wingers see this as a bad thing, because they're ****ing monsters. So devoid of empathy that they cannot conceive of others having it. It doesn't compute to them.

Oh the horror: Joe frustrated with his effort to try to actually "discuss" something with a member of the press from Faux News. Don't worry Joe, I have one that even makes that Faux witless pretty boy seem almost palatable.

Seth Moulton decided to launch his acting career last night with CNN acting hack Chris Cuomo of all people. Fighting back the emotion Moulton tells Cuomo that he learned two things during his brief hours long stay in Kabul:

1) that all of these efforts from Veterans Groups and Veterans who were now in politics to get people out of Afghanistan were all for naught because the Military on the ground in Afghanistan simply were not organizationally equipped to take all of this information being thrown at them from home, process it and do anything with it.

2) That Joe is right after all. We have to get out on August 31st because there is simply no way to get all the people we should get out processed through even if we stayed to Sept 11th. Of course, worth noting that Moulton is talking about upwards of 300,000+ Afghans, a number that at least half this country won't accept and likely includes every Afghan that ever smiled at us sideways for 20 years plus any woman or girl that wants to leave. Best path forward would be out on August 31st and organize a diplomatic effort supported by data as opposed to exposing our Military past August 31st in what will increasingly be more trying to pull needles from haystacks while under fire.

As to item 1, I say "No shit Sherlock". As soon as I saw these whining crying wailing babies fighting for camera time under the guise of being caring Veterans brimming with emotion I said they would not be able to do any good and the Pentagon was not going tell them their plans just as they would not tell me or any regular citizen. You're not in the military any longer boys. You don't get to push yourself into strategic planning sessions just because you run some Veteran'a group or are a Congress Critter.

As to item 2, how much of the blood of those actually in uniform, on the ground in Afghanistan are we willing to spill trying to root out people that:
a) may not even be in country at this point be they US citizens, green card holders or Afghans from the hordes of unaffiliated Afghans that think this is a great opportunity to get a free ride to America
b) are in country but don't want to leave now be they US citizens, green card holders or Afghans
c) are in this group of these 300,000+ Afghans plus any women or girl that wants to leave that Moulton and his ilk insist we must get out. How many are the people of this country willing to take in. My bet, way less than the numbers Moulton is throwing around, probably less than half

But Cuomo and Moulton put in their bids for this year's best acting Oscar in a leading role in the docudrama "As the Talking Heads Turn". Moulton was particularly effective brimming with emotion. However the competition is stiff in this category. Panting Journalists, other Veterans that are now Congress Critters, heads of Veterans groups showing their righteous indignation because the Pentagon won't bring them in to strategic planning sessions so they can offer the benefit of their vast experience etc etc etc. Its a crowded field for this year's Oscar. I think Cancun Ted and Flip Flop Lyndsay Graham will be out of luck this year.

Last edited:
He's not fit to be president of this country.....and never was. His mind simply cannot handle it.....gotta go. Then investigate deeply the Biden crime family, names published of Hunter's artwork buyers for all to see, the confirmed laptop sent to prosecute the family for all its' criminal behavior. Profit off American lives, shame on you, and all those gullible cultists who voted for this wallflower.

How true. https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-terrible-cost-of-the-tragedy-at-kabul-airport

View attachment 67350096

Biden was on TV at the Thai restaurant last night, perhaps this still image was from it. His eyes at times seemed to be doing a 1,000 yard stare at times. I don't watch much Biden, but it was a bit disconcerting.

I do realize though that questions about his mental capacity aren't really going to take root - his supporters know he's a just a figurehead.

Democratic leaders have been salivating over the idea of having a woman president. They know Kamala has no ability to win an election so it's time for the 25th Amendment.. Besides, Joe's an old straight white guy. There's no place for people like him in the Democratic Party's future.
This is what I have nightmares over. A clueless lady who got less than 1% of the vote from her OWN party aspresident.

Hunter smirked and told anyone concerned about his crappy artwork could go eff themselves.

Democrats, Republicans (a number of them, notable), and Independents elected Biden.

Trump puts Trump first. Always. Everything and everyone comes after.
Trump always put America first. Give me ONE thing he did to put himself first.

Yup...he cares.

Heaven forbid!

View attachment 67350115
Is your picture in black supposed to mean anything? You seem obsessed with the fact that masks ONLY work against direct coughs and sneezes. I don't get it. Someone you live with constantly hacking and sneezing or what?

This is a photograph of a president empathizing because he had two sons serve in the military, and is a father of a deceased child himself.

Right wingers see this as a bad thing, because they're ****ing monsters. So devoid of empathy that they cannot conceive of others having it. It doesn't compute to them.

He is not empathizing. He is having an "Wow I ****ed up this early in my first term" moment. He is wondering if he will server a complete term.

He is suffering from Dementia and doesn't know what to say is why he did that. He is clueless. He takes only questions from selected reporters by his handlers and screwed up when he took one from a guy that he shouldn't have because he wasn't told what question would be asked. This is not a president.this is a puppet led by puppet masters.

He is suffering from Dementia and doesn't know what to say is why he did that. He is clueless. He takes only questions from selected reporters by his handlers and screwed up when he took one from a guy that he shouldn't have because he wasn't told what question would be asked. This is not a president.this is a puppet led by puppet masters.

He is more used to questions about his dogs or his favorite flavor of ice cream.

Trump always put America first. Give me ONE thing he did to put himself first.
In Trump’s twisted mind, filled with delusions of grandeur, the world revolves around him.

Trump’s above comment is representative of his entire adult history of unsupported grandiose, narcissistic, masturbatory public claims.

He's not fit to be president of this country.....and never was. His mind simply cannot handle it.....gotta go. Then investigate deeply the Biden crime family, names published of Hunter's artwork buyers for all to see, the confirmed laptop sent to prosecute the family for all its' criminal behavior. Profit off American lives, shame on you, and all those gullible cultists ….
Change the name from Biden to Trump and you have a supportable assertion.

In Trump’s twisted mind, filled with delusions of grandeur, the world revolves around him.

Trump’s above comment is representative of his entire adult history of unsupported grandiose, narcissistic, masturbatory public claims.
How is that putting Trump first? Confidence, assuredness, are traits you don't want in a president?

Back
Top Bottom