• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Debate: Why Biden Got Destroyed. It's Very Simple and Obvious.

Nope. It's a Soros-funded hate group.
Fascinating that so many Trumpsters literally hate a holocaust survivor and true self-made billionaire naturalized American citizen who donates to good (great even) causes.

Fascinating that so many Trumpsters literally hate a holocaust survivor and true self-made billionaire naturalized American citizen who donates to good (great even) causes.
You mean the communist atheist who has destroyed several governments already?

Trump looked strong is the funniest thing ever said.

Odds are that Trump won't make it another 4 years with his decrepit body.

Compared to other presidents.

View attachment 67297275

Donald has the genes and the energy. His father lived to 94, hos mother 88. Biden clearly has dementia . He is not mentally capable to be president right now. He is the one who likely won't live four years.
Trump makes four campaign stops a day. Biden naps in his house all day. Ask Hillary how lazy campaigning worked out for her.

I can't believe with all the highly-paid pundits on the airwaves, not one of them hit the key takeaway of the debates. Mashmont, sitting in his La-Z-Boy saw it within the first 30 seconds. I should get their salaries.

Here's the overriding point: No matter what you thought about Trump's decorum, aggressiveness, manners, whatever, the thing that immediately stood out was Biden's elderly, disconnected, befuddled, sedate mien. He seemed at least 20 years older than Trump. On the occasions when he didn't present like he was ready for his 11:00 a.m. nap, Biden came off like your senile grandpa railing against the paperboy. That's what America saw. It was obvious from the opening bell. Meaning, regardless what Biden said or did, it looked obvious to the American people that Biden would have no ability to handle the intricate, constant, exhausting job in the world, the presidency of the United States. Think about it, people. When the guy can't get out of his basement to do even ONE campaign stop, he has neither the energy nor mental acuity to to handle the job.

Trump punished Biden like Trevor Berbick pounded the 40-year-old Muhammed Ali in his last fight. Except Biden was never an Ali. He was more like Joe Bugner. Trump got five shots in before Biden could gather nimself and respond to the first one. Rat-a-tat-tat. Biden was so distracted trying to fend of Trump's parries, he couldn't even finish a thought.

So you have the worst most addled candidate in 100 years, and saddle him with the most extreme ridiculous agenda in the history of politics, highlighted (lowlighted) by defunding of the police and the $100 trillion Green New Deal, you pit him against an agile accomplished charismatic incumbent---and you get what we got. A dominant debate shellacking by President Trump
Will you shut up.jpg

Trump encourages the Proud Boys and refuses to denounce White Supremacy.

False talking point.....President Trump has denounced white supremacy. It's just another lie from the left:

The Charlottesville lie, lol......you people are really something.

False talking point.....President Trump has denounced white supremacy. It's just another lie from the left:

The Charlottesville lie, lol......you people are really something.
Well if anyone is going to know about lies, it would be a Trump supporter.

lol

Well if anyone is going to know about lies, it would be a Trump supporter.

lol

Deflecting does disservice....it is a lie, when the left states over and over that President Trump has not spoken out against white supremacy. Just keep repeating the lie.....there are still gullible people out there that will believe you.

Democrats posting here, i do not mean to annoy you so much but your best bet is to vote for Black lives matter or Antifa and pray you will win the election since your leader Biden is so frail and confused. Biden needs a crutch to keep walking down the path to defeat.
No, not so much. Trump didn't do himself any favors last night.
eec76ad3eef9bc408ea68e269ec17e7e67187894137a8f9083462e44d40deb1a.jpg

Donald has the genes and the energy. His father lived to 94, hos mother 88. Biden clearly has dementia . He is not mentally capable to be president right now. He is the one who likely won't live four years.
Trump makes four campaign stops a day. Biden naps in his house all day. Ask Hillary how lazy campaigning worked out for her.
Pfft what genes. His brother Robert died at 71 yrs old and brother Fred died at 41 yrs old. Clearly Trump is on borrowed time.

Try and find a picture of Trump ever jogging. But you can find ones of him just putting on the pounds though.

Dw5OPyRUYAEjAzT.jpg

"The Debate: Why Biden Got Destroyed..."

"Destroyed," seriously? Uh, no, not even close.

In any case, your entire post is only your highly-biased-for-Trump opinion, and it's irrelevant to me anyway. I'm still voting for BIDEN on Election Day, no matter what absurd claims about him you make.

I did not see addled at all. I saw Joe struggle some with his stuttering...but that was it. Trump on the other hand was a madman....utterly insane and out of his straight jacket for the evening.

That was (and is) my perception of Trump as well; bullying, raving, and totally unfit to be President.

By leftist media? You do realize your leftist media nut jobs have a very low rating

LMAO... Is this forum "leftist media"? Do you live in a bubble?

lol denial is what you got? Oh you also got yourself a Presidential candidate who used a racial slur just the same as you on a national stage. How embarrassing.

It's only embarrassing for anyone who has any decency. I don't believe Trump or his toadying supporters have any.

You mean between the leftwing Nazis and the leftwing Communists? I would say the Communists.

Your biased opinions are still irrelevant. And your obvious distracting techniques aren't going to work with me. I'm still voting for BIDEN, no matter what you "think."

No one cared about what Mash said long before yesterday.

True. The perception that "Biden got destroyed" is entirely Mash's own delusion. Trump probably has the same one.

Yes, I'm sure it's rough on Biden that his son was addicted to coke and profited from Russia illegally.

Yeah, right. Seems to me like another of your ridiculous false claims. In any case, it makes no difference to me. It's a non-issue, unlike Trump's clear unfitness for office. Which is why he needs to be voted out of office on Election Day.

It’s not media but definitely this forum is dominated by leftist nutters

It's fascinating the fixation some seem to have on whether one candidate or another "won" the debate. What really matters is did it do anything to move undecideds to vote for one candidate or the other or to motivate voters who might have not voted to vote.

Deflecting does disservice....it is a lie, when the left states over and over that President Trump has not spoken out against white supremacy. Just keep repeating the lie.....there are still gullible people out there that will believe you.
Very fine people, yes?

Biden looked sane next to Trump ranting like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Perfect description of Trump, and a perfect reason -- among many -- to vote him OUT of office. Which is exactly what I'M going to do, debate or no debate.

Democrats posting here, i do not mean to annoy you so much but your best bet is to vote for Black lives matter or Antifa and pray you will win the election since your leader Biden is so frail and confused. Biden needs a crutch to keep walking down the path to defeat.

Your opinion notwithstanding, I'm still voting for Biden on Election Day. Biden is still much better than Trump.

Back
Top Bottom