• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the debate last night

faithful

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
During this heaty debate Trump was really an agent of a chaos, and I also think it's likely that all parties would agree to overturn some idiot decisions he made the last years.
I really hope so, because those “Trump” decisions are catastrophic for the world and ... also for America, because less and less people will buy American products as I heard recently.
Trump’s brain garbage is visible. Observe Trump, his facial expression, movement of his head and arms, it’s a real psychological problem and becomes with his responsibility a real danger for the nation.
The only thing during the debate were Trump’s attacks, his strategy, always attacking and denigrating the person in front of him instead of an intellectual discussion. Of course Biden had to respond to Trump’s ridiculous attitude. The discussion was particularly chaotic due to Trumps attitude.
Of course Biden had to answer these attacks and he found the right words in qualifying his rival as the worst president ever and his word clown was perfect.
Thank you “journalist” ! who was the animator of the discussion, when Trump was non-stop interrupting Joe Biden. The journalist strongly called Trump to order!
Please everyone !!! please vote for a real and comprehensive President!!

During this heaty debate Trump was really an agent of a chaos, and I also think it's likely that all parties would agree to overturn some idiot decisions he made the last years.
I really hope so, because those “Trump” decisions are catastrophic for the world and ... also for America, because less and less people will buy American products as I heard recently.
Trump’s brain garbage is visible. Observe Trump, his facial expression, movement of his head and arms, it’s a real psychological problem and becomes with his responsibility a real danger for the nation.
The only thing during the debate were Trump’s attacks, his strategy, always attacking and denigrating the person in front of him instead of an intellectual discussion. Of course Biden had to respond to Trump’s ridiculous attitude. The discussion was particularly chaotic due to Trumps attitude.
Of course Biden had to answer these attacks and he found the right words in qualifying his rival as the worst president ever and his word clown was perfect.
Thank you “journalist” ! who was the animator of the discussion, when Trump was non-stop interrupting Joe Biden. The journalist strongly called Trump to order!
Thank you for your opinion.

Now...go back to worrying about your own country.

Trump doesn’t have much to work with.

His record is disasterous and ongoing.

But he thinks he’s best when he’s doing the carnival barker act that his rally crowds all come for. The problem is, that after four years, it’s obvious that it’s not much more than a night club act, and a belligerant one at that.

Trump wasn’t comfortable in a real debate, one in which he would have to stand on his own merits and experience. That’s dangerous territory for Trump, who prefers to make it up as he goes along.

But the shit show is ground that he holds dear, and loves to be in.

My guess is that millions of Americans sat in front of their TV’s being tortured even more by Trump’s abuse than Biden or the unfortunate Chris Wallace, and wondered if they really wanted four more years of covefe.

I suspect that will be the last debate and no one will question why.

Biden can go back down to his cellar now.

During this heaty debate Trump was really an agent of a chaos

699599fb24aea0fbd3e7ce2beb1f6973.jpg

Why should he; is his opinion of that farcical 'debate' any less valid than yours?
Since, like you, he is not an American...yes. Both of your opinions have less relevance than mine.

Since, like you, he is not an American...yes. Both of your opinions have less relevance than mine.
See, here's the thing Mycroft; when what happens in US politics affects me, personally, and others around the world (like the disastrous Wall Street meltdown your government deregulation of the banking industry foisted on the world), you can rest assured that not only me but many others are commenting, opining and keeping a close watch on what goes on in your political arena. Don't like it? Tough-and maybe if the US kept its nose out of the affairs of sovereign nations for once you'd have a point. That, however, isn't the case, so deal with it.

Dear Mycroft, I’m American but temporarily living elsewhere.

My Opinion is I saw a rude interrupting A hole consistently interrupting and a moderator that let it happen

Very presidential

Back
Top Bottom