• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The day the US president became a traitor, and went to war on democracy: Sep 23, 2020

Tens of thousands of extra americans are in graves because china and WHO lied about the virus to begin with.
WHile trump was trying to close off travel and the borders on the virus you were complaining about that along with democrats.
pelosi and the rest of the democrat crowd was encouraging people to travel and go to festivals and other things.

your faux outrage once again lacks facts go figure on that one.

Correction: China, WHO and TRUMP LIES put them in their graves.

By the way, your post in this thread is another effort at deflection. Another standard tool for Trumpets who have got NOTHING as a valid argument.

Tens of thousands of extra americans are in graves because china and WHO lied about the virus to begin with.

10s of thousands of extra dead REPUBLICANS because your boy downplayed it and thus so did people like you (which made it spread and kill people).
WHile trump was trying to close off travel and the borders on the virus you were complaining about that along with democrats.
pelosi and the rest of the democrat crowd was encouraging people to travel and go to festivals and other things.

your faux outrage once again lacks facts go figure on that one.

i realize that it's critical for you (and Rush and Sean and Fox) to absolve our leader for not leading and lying during a pandemic but the fact is Donald Trump is directly responsible for a ton of extra American deaths (which are still happening while he continues to downplay it and lie about vaccines and such).

if you guys had any shame this is the time to be embarrassed about our extra dead brothers and sisters. but you have no shame.

Honestly, I don’t believe it. It must be a hoax. The republican elected governors should take an active and historical part in making US into “little Russia”? I doubt it very much. It has to be “misinformation”.

Not wanting to believe something does not make it misinformation.

What WILL Republicans do if trump steals the election - support the power grab and end of democracy in America, or defend the country from trump? Will that finally be the thing that turns them, even though they'd support him if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue? It's a serious question we could be weeks from happening, depending whether the election beats trump by a large enough margin to prevent his stealing it.
I think the republicans who support trump do not understand if you give trump enough time, america will look like venezuela and when there are no enemies left to eat, you start eating your own.

Correction: China, WHO and TRUMP LIES put them in their graves.

By the way, your post in this thread is another effort at deflection. Another standard tool for Trumpets who have got NOTHING as a valid argument.
The fact that you cannot counter anything that i said does not make my arguments invalid.
It is documented fact that while trump was trying to keep the virus out democrats were encouraging people to travel.
biden himself called it xenophobia all the while telling people not to panic the same thing that trump was doing.

Pelosi was encouraging people to travel and go do to festivals etc ...
So again facts do not care about your feelings.

next we have all of these democrats encouraging mass protests etc all of which would cause viral spread.
yet not one word on you about that at all.
your faux outrage is dismissed for what it is.

The lock downs were an utter failure. They caused countless harm to working families.

The fact that you cannot counter anything that i said does not make my arguments invalid.
It is documented fact that while trump was trying to keep the virus out democrats were encouraging people to travel.
biden himself called it xenophobia all the while telling people not to panic the same thing that trump was doing.

Pelosi was encouraging people to travel and go do to festivals etc ...
So again facts do not care about your feelings.

next we have all of these democrats encouraging mass protests etc all of which would cause viral spread.
yet not one word on you about that at all.
your faux outrage is dismissed for what it is.

The lock downs were an utter failure. They caused countless harm to working families.

I just did though I should not have because your post is irrelevant to the thread topic. Your post was a deflection from the thread topic, a classic Trumpet tool when THEY DON'T LIKE THE THREAD TOPIC.

Amen Bro. (I was speaking collectively. I voted for HRC, I will be voting for Joe. But if Trump pulls off his plan it may not matter. Good thing is he's let the cat out of the bag and there are patriots out there that have known this all along)

Yep, I voted for HRC in 2016 as well. Oh, and it's "Sis," not "bro," by the way. Thought you should know. :)

Yep, I voted for HRC in 2016 as well. Oh, and it's "Sis," not "bro," by the way. Thought you should know. :)

I see now (that I looked); sorry.

What seems to be the case, is that if trump CAN steal the election, he will. And that means, it matters how many states he has to steal, and whether he can get the state people to commit the crimes he wants (abusing power). Sadly, Republicans' records suggest they are all too willing to do so. Look how much voter suppression they do, how not one Republican IIRC voted to impeach trump (nevermind the trial), etc. It's a corrupt party.

And so the issue might be, that if Biden gets a big enough win that trump can't steal enough states, then he won't try, but if he thinks he can he will try, and there is some threat he could. The constitution really does allow, for example, as I said, Republican state legislatures to simply ignore how the people vote, and declare electors who vote for trump.

Thirty states now have legislatures totally controlled by Republicans, eighteen by Democrats, and that's actually better than earlier when Republicans had something like 34. Some of these Republican legislatures are swing states.

I asked Republicans how they'd react if trump stole the election. Note the lack of responses. I suspect they would react by supporting it, and viewing trump as 'great' for pulling it off, that it proved he 'earned' the office.

I don't know what Americans can do to prevent this, except vote against trump. It seems unlikely the issue will get known by most voters, and it's unclear it would change almost any Republican votes even if it did. That means trying to inform other voters and hope it helps increase the vote to prevent it, so trump loses even if he were to steal the states he can. Even that wouldn't help if the Supreme Court really tried to help him, as it did Bush in 2000.

If you care about America's democracy, watch this Rachel Maddow episode of tonight's show, at least the first half-hour of this video. trump has announced his plans to refuse to recognize the election results, and remain in power ignoring the voting. The Atlantic has reported on efforts how to do it. Whatever happens, trump has declared war on democracy, and become a traitor, intending to seize rather than earn power.

If you cannot be honest about what Trump said on that night, why should anyone take you seriously enough to consider what you are Rachel Madcow has to say?

It's sad that not one poster has said they watched the video in the OP. I guess people do nothing that takes more than 5 seconds here.

What WILL Republicans do if trump steals the election - support the power grab and end of democracy in America, or defend the country from trump? Will that finally be the thing that turns them, even though they'd support him if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue? It's a serious question we could be weeks from happening, depending whether the election beats trump by a large enough margin to prevent his stealing it.

Trump won't have to steal anything. Only the fraudulent mail in ballots give the Harris/Grandpa ticket a remote chance. Without that, they'd be hard pressed to win more than 10-12 states.

The issue is this is not news. That Trump would never accept defeat has been known since forever. Four years ago he indicated that if he lost it was because of election fraud, but four years ago he ended up winning. Now make sure that doesn't happen again. VOTE.
This is just another fabrication of edited tape and comments out of context. Let's go back 4 years. The left, including many politicians on the left made the claim that Trump was an illegitimate President and they would never accept him as the President. Hillary Clinton hasn't stopped blaming every other person out there for her loss in the 2016 election. She failed to campaign in key states and lost those states, even when Bill Cliinton told her she was making a huge mistake. Now Hillary has advised biden not to concede the election under any circumstances. No matter what. Now if you have an argument, a legitimate argument for that go ahead. Otherwise this thread is just more liberal BS, and if it was on Rachel Maddow, I'm even more sure of that.

This is just another fabrication of edited tape and comments out of context. Let's go back 4 years. The left, including many politicians on the left made the claim that Trump was an illegitimate President and they would never accept him as the President. Hillary Clinton hasn't stopped blaming every other person out there for her loss in the 2016 election. She failed to campaign in key states and lost those states, even when Bill Cliinton told her she was making a huge mistake. Now Hillary has advised biden not to concede the election under any circumstances. No matter what. Now if you have an argument, a legitimate argument for that go ahead. Otherwise this thread is just more liberal BS, and if it was on Rachel Maddow, I'm even more sure of that.
What are you talking about? Hillary conceded on election night when she realized she had lost. She phoned Trump and conceded. Trump on the other hand indicated there would be election fraud in October 2016, making bogus claims about dead people and illegal immigrants voting.
https://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/trumps-bogus-voter-fraud-claims/

More details are becoming clearer. 25% of Biden voters are expected to vote in person, while 2/3 of trump voters are. So, on election night, it's expected to see more trump voter results at first, giving trump a chance to claim victory early and say that any results coming in later from mail ballots being counted are fraud.

Back
Top Bottom