• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The damning things the FBI said about Clinton's email

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the bureau is recommending the Justice Department pursue no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email account to handle government business.

But he said that is largely because investigators found Clinton and her team had no intent to violate the law.

It was good news for Clinton, but Comey's statement was full of bad news, too. Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey said.

I think the Republicans should give up and never mention this, or any other smoking gun they have ever had on Hillary, again. Either it is all fantasy or they are too incompetent to do anything about it.

I think the Republicans should give up and never mention this, or any other smoking gun they have ever had on Hillary, again. Either it is all fantasy or they are too incompetent to do anything about it.

And somehow, magically, a Republican originally appointed by Bush was in on the fix.

WILL THIS TYRANNY NEVER END?!?!?

It appears we are going to have 8 more years of this silliness. OMG.
And somehow, magically, a Republican originally appointed by Bush was in on the fix.

WILL THIS TYRANNY NEVER END?!?!?

Well, if the Senate flips, there won't be quite as much Kabuki Theater, perhaps, but the wailing and gnashing of teeth when it comes time for Supreme Court Justices will be thunderous.

In case anyone didn't know it doesn't matter if you intended to release top secret information or not.

In short, James Comey is recommending the law be ignored.

In case anyone didn't know it doesn't matter if you intended to release top secret information or not.

Funny how y'all are SO strong for making sure the law gets followed - Hillary's e-mails, Bill's BJ by Monica - but when it comes to little things like selling missiles to Iran to fund a secret war, or pardoning Nixon for any and all crimes he may have committed while president, well, ha-RUMPH, it was a patriotic thing to sweep those under the rug, 'cause those are not nearly as serious as the high crimes and treason that the Clintons obviously commit every day....

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the bureau is recommending the Justice Department pursue no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email account to handle government business.

But he said that is largely because investigators found Clinton and her team had no intent to violate the law.

It was good news for Clinton, but Comey's statement was full of bad news, too. Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey said.

Intent is totally absent from the applicable negligence law - but any excuse to clear her prior to tomorrow's presidential partnering on the campaign trail is good enough for the sheeple.

Funny how y'all are SO strong for making sure the law gets followed - Hillary's e-mails, Bill's BJ by Monica - but when it comes to little things like selling missiles to Iran to fund a secret war, or pardoning Nixon for any and all crimes he may have committed while president, well, ha-RUMPH, it was a patriotic thing to sweep those under the rug, 'cause those are not nearly as serious as the high crimes and treason that the Clintons obviously commit every day....

Funny how I didn't speak to any of those issues and yet you somehow think you can speak towards my position on them.

I'm kind of curious how caring that someone violated law dealing with top secret information is silliness.

The so called "top secret" information was a NYT article about drones.

It's mainly disappointment. Once again the Hillary has committed some crime, once again the Republicans have her red handed, I have seen dozens of threads started about smoking guns, once again, nothing. Caring if someone violated the law? Really? Apparently the FBI doesn't think so, but of course, all the RWers just know.
I'm kind of curious how caring that someone violated law dealing with top secret information is silliness.

You can see top secret information in the newspaper, but that don't mean it aint still classified.
The so called "top secret" information was a NYT article about drones.

You can see top secret information in the newspaper, but that don't mean it aint still classified.

Especially after the fact.

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the bureau is recommending the Justice Department pursue no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email account to handle government business. But he said that is largely because investigators found Clinton and her team had no intent to violate the law. It was good news for Clinton, but Comey's statement was full of bad news, too. Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey said.

Translation- some folks are very butt hurt breitbart's 'insider' was 125% wrong... :roll:

Howsomever I do believe PRESIDENT Hillary will have a top notch team of top secret keepers around her once she is sworn in to the Highest Office of Our Republic and arguably of the Free World... :peace

I'm kind of curious what Julian Assange has on her. Probably see another leak pretty soon.

It's mainly disappointment. Once again the Hillary has committed some crime, once again the Republicans have her red handed, I have seen dozens of threads started about smoking guns, once again, nothing. Caring if someone violated the law? Really? Apparently the FBI doesn't think so, but of course, all the RWers just know.

Gee, if only they would just listen to MickeyW and his rants, why..then they would know the truth....:lamo

Correct. He just obstructed his "own" justice!

Hmmmm, it wasn't the BJ and you know it! It was lying under oath to Congress and then doubling down and lying to the American people on National TV. That is unforgivable in my book!

Intent is totally absent from the applicable negligence law - but any excuse to clear her prior to tomorrow's presidential partnering on the campaign trail is good enough for the sheeple.

Yep...liberalism transcends all else!

So am I.

She has violated the laws....many laws...and the FBI knows it and they soft peddled the whole thing. It's outrageous and David Petraeus did the same thing ....and got hammered for it!
All to keep him from running for President!

Translation- some folks are very butt hurt breitbart's 'insider' was 125% wrong... :roll:

Howsomever I do believe PRESIDENT Hillary will have a top notch team of top secret keepers around her once she is sworn in to the Highest Office of Our Republic and arguably of the Free World... :peace

I'm not butt hurt over anything from Brietbart, but I am outraged that the rule of law was ignored! If this were you or I that had done this, they would crucify us for it.

I'm kind of curious what Julian Assange has on her. Probably see another leak pretty soon.

Hopefully it will be a big smack down....she certainly has earned one.

Gee, if only they would just listen to MickeyW and his rants, why..then they would know the truth....:lamo

The truth is out there and I only speak it as I know it....I don't rant....I enlighten. Some folks are too biased to accept it.

Hmmmm, it wasn't the BJ and you know it! It was lying under oath to Congress and then doubling down and lying to the American people on National TV. That is unforgivable in my book!

Riiiiiight. Like you, sir, if you were facing all the cameras from ALL the world's major networks, being ordered to state whether you got a BJ from a woman not your wife...like you, in that place and that time facing what he was facing, like YOU or any other man who loved his wife would not lie.

The French have a saying - "He who refuses to lie does not love his wife." Yeah, that sounds bad...until you think about all the times when you - assuming you've been married at least a few years - have almost certainly lied to your wife in order to protect her feelings...if not to cover up something that you've done wrong.

"But it was under oath!" you say? Tell me, guy, which is more important to you - telling the truth before a court of law...or protecting your marriage? You can say what you like, but we all know damn well what MOST married men would do - we'd lie our asses off in court, say and do anything to protect the marriage.

And the ultimate hypocrisy were all the womanizers in Congress who were howling at the rooftops for his blood, and all the while committing worse womanizing that Clinton did.

Yeah, there's hypocrisy on both the left and the right...but it's a matter of degree, and the Right has a heck of a lot more hypocrisy to answer for. That's part of what drove me out of the GOP to begin with.

It's outrageous and David Petraeus did the same thing ....and got hammered for it! I'm not butt hurt over anything from Brietbart, but I am outraged that the rule of law was ignored! If this were you or I that had done this, they would crucify us for it.

Actually General Petraeus GAVE (handed over) (placed into the hands of a unvetted civilian) classified documents to his mistress, a journalist, so no it wasn't the same thing. His 'hammered' was a misdemeanor charge... drama much???? :roll:

You brought that POS Breitbart 'article' claiming the FBI was going to 'hammer' Hillary so yeah ya sound a tad bit butthurt... Crucify us??? again more drama queen rant than fact... a trend perhaps???? :peace

Back
Top Bottom