• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Damage Trump Wrought

You aren't aware that the super wealthy + politically connected in this country don't receive the same justice that poor people face?
------
I take it you don't object to her war mongering, taking bribes, and favoring sending more American jobs overseas?

Heck, Trump even admitted that he bribed her! Lolol can't get around that one, can ya tres? You're only defense is to call Trump a big old Mr Meanie Pants loolo.

Extortion is a felony and it appears that Trump has admitted to it . How ironic that you complain about alleged offenses by Hillary when Trump is a self-admitted felon.

Tres....oh tres..... You make this so easy.

Hillary Clinton was a US Senator and Secretary of State when she took money from Trump, as well as money from dozens of businessmen. One such businessman with no experience in government PAID Hillary Clinton to give him a top advisory position when Hillary was secretary of state. This businessman came from Wall St and was going to have access to information regarding foreign policy, just because Hillary took a bribe from him!

Who do you think is more culpable, a US Senator and Secretary of State, sworn to serve the American people, or a private businessman? Its like if a cop took a bribe from a drug dealer, and you're ignoring what the cop did and shaming the drug dealer! You can't possibly be this biased.

So in other words, Trump admitted to bribing her. Giving bribes is just as illegal as accepting bribes. In other words, he's as crooked as Hillary Clinton. Which, of course, I already knew. The law doesn't say "It's okay to bribe if you're a businessman. You just can't accept a bribe as Secretary of State". Perhaps you didn't know that.

Yes, it is easy. If you understand the law anyway. Maybe you didn't. That would explain why you're congratulating yourself on exposing your chosen candidate as a criminal.

Extortion is a felony and it appears that Trump has admitted to it . How ironic that you complain about alleged offenses by Hillary when Trump is a self-admitted felon.

I can't decide if I find the irony of him proudly admitting that Trump is a felon to be amusing, or pathetic.

Trump is St Francis of Assisi compared to Hillary Crookton.

Back
Top Bottom