• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Gandhi>Bush

Non-Passive Pascifist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Pacridge said:
And I don't see any modern day Hitler's either. Certainly hasn't stopped people from making that comparison. Seems to be the all the rage. Folks from both sides of the fence are constantly laying claim that the other side's behavior is Hitler like.

This reminded me of a sketch I saw on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and it made me want to see if anyone here watched that guy on a regular basis. Anyone?

Think this guy is awesome.

I don't miss it if I can avoid it. I love that show. It is pure comedy and speaks to my views, just like Fox does to its viewers.

Daily Show is my favorite show as well, Jon Stewart with Lewis Black is the funniest duo on TV today.

I try to watch the Daily Show every night. It's my favorite show, pretty much the only thing I actually watch consitently.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Except FOX news isn't funny.

At all.
You are kiddin me right? I love laughing at Billy boy and his stupidity!

Gandhi>Bush said:
Except FOX news isn't funny.

At all.

Sorry I think FNC is one of the funniest things on the tube. Watching their reaction to the out come of the Wacko Jacko case almost made me fall off my couch.

Oh, I know, plus, I am a huge lewis black fan, so I love it whenever he is on the show.

A disgusting, blantantly biased television show. It is the megaphone for 20 something liberal smart alecs, hosted by a self declared liberal!

I love that show! :mrgreen:

And don't tell me FNC isn't funny. You either think it's hilariously stupid, or you believe every word.

Back
Top Bottom