• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Curious Case of Jussie Smollett

Also troubling is that the alleged phone call during the attack cannot be confirmed because neither party (including the alleged victim) will allow their phones or phone records to be examined by police.

I understand the phones, but not the records. Phones have private crap, but not the call log. Especially when it could give exact time and place. I can't imagine the thought process that leads them to invent this call or even mentire it if they were going to do this.

I understand the phones, but not the records. Phones have private crap, but not the call log. Especially when it could give exact time and place. I can't imagine the thought process that leads them to invent this call or even mentire it if they were going to do this.

I heard a report today that the picture the cops have of him in the apartment lobby with the rope on his neck also shows that he still has the sandwich he bought. Personally, I find it quite impressive that he was able to fight off his attackers AND save his sandwich. That's some manly moves right there!

I heard a report today that the picture the cops have of him in the apartment lobby with the rope on his neck also shows that he still has the sandwich he bought. Personally, I find it quite impressive that he was able to fight off his attackers AND save his sandwich. That's some manly moves right there!

Fight off his attackers, hold onto his phone and his sandwich as well.

And why did he ask them to turn their body-cams off when they came to his place?

I know if I was black and almost lynched, I'd make sure to walk with the rope around my neck nearly an hour after the attack because,........

The accounts I have read are all showing the area where said attack occurred is full of camera footage. The police have spent hours in viewing the footage but did not find anything to back this man's claims. Nothing.

the accounts i have read are all showing the area where said attack occurred is full of camera footage. The police have spent hours in viewing the footage but did not find anything to back this man's claims. Nothing.

h.o.a.x.

The accounts I have read are all showing the area where said attack occurred is full of camera footage. The police have spent hours in viewing the footage but did not find anything to back this man's claims. Nothing.

Perhaps they were very short racists and the cameras didn't catch them?

Seems to unravel right now ...

Emily Zanotti

Verified account

@emzanotti
Follow Follow @emzanotti
More Emily Zanotti Retweeted BNL NEWS
CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force.Emily Zanotti added,
BNL NEWS

@BreakingNLive
JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it
10:39 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Rafer Weigel

Verified account

@RaferWeigel
Follow Follow @RaferWeigel
More
#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

10:22 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Seems to unravel right now ...

Emily Zanotti

Verified account

@emzanotti
Follow Follow @emzanotti
More Emily Zanotti Retweeted BNL NEWS
CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force.Emily Zanotti added,
BNL NEWS

@BreakingNLive
JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it
10:39 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Rafer Weigel

Verified account

@RaferWeigel
Follow Follow @RaferWeigel
More
#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

10:22 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Yeah I read a piece today that police have a lead that Smollett was on the phone with his manager when he claimed the attack occurred. And at the time of that piece Smollett had refused to turn over his phone. Surely they have a way of getting that information without the phone.

Also he said that the attackers threw bleach on him but that night it was way below zero bitter cold but one person pointed out that bleach freezes at 18 degrees. And when he reached his apt. building he was still carrying his sandwich while describing the attack that he had a rib injured.

Obviously the police are truly questioning his story and if they find out he made it up, they need to throw the book at him.

Obviously the police are truly questioning his story and if they find out he made it up, they need to throw the book at him.

That is out of the question in 2019 America.

This jussie is suppose to return to the "empire" set. The so called incident has ran it's course and no one really cares. This is why he's returning to work. There are more subtle ways in getting out of boredom...like some volunteering.

So as predicted, this is just going to go away. All the Democrats and idiot Hollywood types who seized on this hoax will pretend their precious Jussie didn't commit a crime when he faked and falsely reported a hate crime.
On thing's for sure-the FBI isn't going to drop it.

CPD is investigating the rope's origin.
Um...a hardware store perhaps?

They are desperately trying to avoid calling this what 99% of people are thinking: It's a hoax!

This jussie is suppose to return to the "empire" set. The so called incident has ran it's course and no one really cares. This is why he's returning to work. There are more subtle ways in getting out of boredom...like some volunteering.
Sure "went away" quickly, didn't it?

Volunteering? Amen.

CPD is investigating the rope's origin.
Um...a hardware store perhaps?

They are desperately trying to avoid calling this what 99% of people are thinking: It's a hoax!

Trying to "take one for the team"!

So as predicted, this is just going to go away. All the Democrats and idiot Hollywood types who seized on this hoax will pretend their precious Jussie didn't commit a crime when he faked and falsely reported a hate crime.
On thing's for sure-the FBI isn't going to drop it.

Hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom