• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The Cult of Trump'

one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

Last edited:
Not quite my friend:

"Do These Photographs Show a Nazi Flag and Homophobic Merchandise at a Trump Rally in Pennsylvania?"​

"These pictures are genuine but they were not recent in October 2018, nor were they taken at a rally for President Trump that month. The photographs were snapped more than two years earlier (before the election of Donald Trump) at the Bloomsburg Fair in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, in September 2016.

The photograph showing the Nazi flag appears to have been taken by Pennsylvania resident Chloe Winters, who originally posted it on social media with a message stating that she was “shocked and appalled” that a swastika flag was on display at the fair."

So this was an independent sales business, selling all kinds of merchandise, including various flags. It was at a Fair (not a Trump rally or other event) 2 months prior to his election in 2016.

Is that MSNBC video supposed to prove something? :rolleyes:

Even the video commentator points out that whenever they showed up they were denounced by everyone.

So your point is ridiculous.

Yeah its a cult

Is that MSNBC video supposed to prove something? :rolleyes:

Even the video commentator points out that whenever they showed up they were denounced by everyone.

So your point is ridiculous.
Yep. It clearly shows that nazis, racists, bigots, white supremists, and other MAGA useful idiots support insurrection inciter-in-chief and white national racist Donald J, Trump, and others of like mind. Of course, the "denouncements" are merely lip service put forth in a futile effort to save face with potential voters sitting on the fence. Next, silly, rhetorical question.

Nothing you said is PROOF. He had files - fact, He leaked 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies is pure supposition on your part. If you have factual proof of that I think you should contact the FBI at once and save them a lot of effort.
I do not have the power to enable anyone. I am not an accomplice and your charge that I betray our county is a lie beyond anything you could ever spout. I do not take such a spurious accusation from you or anyone, find a place where the sun does not shine and stick it!
I don't know why anyone is even talking about whether these were leaked. The FACT is, that he took thousands of documents that he was not entitled to take since he was not president, refused to return them all, even after being subpoenaed and lying that they were all returned after supposedly complying with the subpoena. The question that no one is asking is WHY? What was he planning to do with those documents? The law prohibited him from taking them and he even signed it with the punishment being raised to felony level. Then, to make it even worse, many of those documents, which he wouldn't return, were top secret. Even if we believe his ridiculous claim that he declassified them, why would he do that? What was he planning to do with them? There is no obvious answer other than he planned to either use them as a "get out of jail free" card, or to use them for other nefarious purposes such as extortion or to buy his way into our enemies' good graces. He has always been a crook but been able to lie his way out of trouble. His character and past acts (Trump University, his so-called charitable foundation, etc.) only allows these interpretations of his actions.

When someone fails to condemn these acts, and actually excuses or defends them, regardless of how heinous the acts, they are in a cult.

I don't know why anyone is even talking about whether these were leaked. The FACT is, that he took thousands of documents that he was not entitled to take since he was not president, refused to return them all, even after being subpoenaed and lying that they were all returned after supposedly complying with the subpoena. The question that no one is asking is WHY? What was he planning to do with those documents? The law prohibited him from taking them and he even signed it with the punishment being raised to felony level. Then, to make it even worse, many of those documents, which he wouldn't return, were top secret. Even if we believe his ridiculous claim that he declassified them, why would he do that? What was he planning to do with them? There is no obvious answer other than he planned to either use them as a "get out of jail free" card, or to use them for other nefarious purposes such as extortion or to buy his way into our enemies' good graces. He has always been a crook but been able to lie his way out of trouble. His character and past acts (Trump University, his so-called charitable foundation, etc.) only allows these interpretations of his actions.

When someone fails to condemn these acts, and actually excuses or defends them, regardless of how heinous the acts, they are in a cult.
That is pure speculation on your part or you know him personally and can vouch for those imagined accusations. I have no idea why he did what he did or why, I would not even begin to try. If one does not follow in lock step with your thoughts it does not mean they are part of any cult any more than you are in the cult liberals for expressing them. Thank you for your contribution.

It's a MAGA cult and thousands of anti-vaxers, and anti-maskers who belonged to it died for the cause like the Taliban. I'm not so sure Trump can control it at this point, it looks like it controls him, the monster is out of control. The mere mention of the Covid vaccine brings him boo hoo and he quickly recoils.

Your hero betrayed his oath on Jan. 6th and betrayed us all by leaking 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies. The fact that you still support him after those things means you are in a cult. You no longer are a faithful American you are a blind cultist hypnotized by a traitor. Just like the Germans that supported Hitler. Like Hitler destroyed Germany Trump will do the same here.
Comparing Trump to Hitler is insane. Democrats are obsessed with all things Trump. You need to stop. Jan 6 committee certainly did edit video and testimony and have it put together in a way that supported their claims. Problem is they left out hundreds of hours of testimony the we will never see. You will not see Trump charged, he will not be prosecuted and nothing will happen to him. Why? Because the democrats and he Jan 6 committee don't actually have any evidence that would stand up in a court of law.

Comparing Trump to Hitler is insane. Democrats are obsessed with all things Trump. You need to stop. Jan 6 committee certainly did edit video and testimony and have it put together in a way that supported their claims. Problem is they left out hundreds of hours of testimony the we will never see. You will not see Trump charged, he will not be prosecuted and nothing will happen to him. Why? Because the democrats and he Jan 6 committee don't actually have any evidence that would stand up in a court of law.
The Jan 6 committee has no power to charge him or prosecute him. That is done by the DOJ.

The Jan 6 committee has no power to charge him or prosecute him. That is done by the DOJ.
They can refer him to the DOJ for prosecution. At any rate none of it will happen because they actually have no real evidence. If they had evidence they would recommend he be prosecuted, the DOJ would run with the evidence and they would get a conviction. Yet, here we are years after this all started and you aren't seeing it because they know they have nothing. It's all politics. Another can to kick up and down the road to get democrats angry and worked up so they will go to the polls.

It's a cult but they will find another cult leader when they're done with Trump.

Back
Top Bottom