• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The Cult of Trump'

one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

Last edited:
Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter. This is propaganda. I would say that anybody that supports Biden has got to be in a cult. You cannot say he’s done good for this country. Open borders Afghanistan inflation. The guy is Mr. Magoo meets Mayham. The this that you take out of context is disgusting🤮. This guy has some mental issues. This was a wast of time. This guy talks about group think. They have fabricated evidence on January 6 hearings they altered text messages emails they edit video clips. The J6 Committee or liars.

He "kept his promise"?
You man like with the taxes?
You mean like with his great TrumpCare plans?
You mean with his 10% Middle Class tax cut (as long as we vote GQP)?
You mean with Mexico paying for that fabulous wall?

What "promise" would you be referring to exactly? That guy is the biggest freaking liar I've ever seen in my life, he'd tell two contradictory lies even in the same sentence.

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about?

Your hero betrayed his oath on Jan. 6th and betrayed us all by leaking 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies. The fact that you still support him after those things means you are in a cult. You no longer are a faithful American you are a blind cultist hypnotized by a traitor. Just like the Germans that supported Hitler. Like Hitler destroyed Germany Trump will do the same here.
Agreed, weak, gullible people under the spell of a strongman,

To this day the German's scratch there heads asking ..what happened to us.

12.jpg

He also said he would release his tax returns (like every president since Nixon) as soon as the IRS audit was complete. He not only didn't release them, he fought the release in court for 5 years.
Lets be honest every other word out of his weird O shaped mouth is a lie.

1.jpg

Trump is a criminal.

Our republican representatives are complacent in his crimes

trump supporters are worse than trump. A true and present danger to America.

No rational intelligent American should vote republican

"We have to keep our country Gay" Donald J. Trump

a news item I found interesting is,...

Michael Cohen, who was once Donald Trump's lawyer and fixer, believes the Supreme Court would reveal its corruption if it gets involved in the former president's legal tussle with the FBI over top-secret documents found at Mar-a-Lago.

Cohen commented in a TikTok video on Tuesday about Trump's request for the Supreme Court to intervene in his dispute with the FBI over the seizure of more than 11,000 records from Mar-a-Lago. The remarks came after the US Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit overturned Judge Aileen Cannon's decision to include around 100 classified documents in the special master's review, pausing their use in the criminal investigation.

Trump is now attempting to get the Supreme Court to keep these documents under the purview of the special master.

"Delay, delay, delay, that's what he's gonna do," said Cohen, referring to Trump. "This is exactly what he does in every single case. He will drag it now as far as he possibly could."

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-corrupt-scotus-trump-mar-a-lago-case-2022-10

as I see things no rational intelligent American should vote for no talent ass clown politicians who support extreme views on either side of the political spectrum (because what they are actually doing is causing noting but problems AND pretty much only advancing their own political careers/self-interest)

(for example in my home state of california)

Governor Newsom proclaims LGBTQ+ Pride Month.jpg

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/06/01/g...amation-declaring-lgbtq-pride-month-6-1-2020/
https://www.gov.ca.gov/2021/06/02/g...clamation-declaring-lgbtq-pride-month-6-2-21/
https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/06/02/governor-newsom-proclaims-lgbtq-pride-month/

I've always wondered why lgbtq pride is kosher BUT if the governor Newsom proclaimed "white pride" month,... those on the left side of the political spectrum would say that is showing showing european colonialist favoritism

said another way governor Newsom is just like any other politician (i.e. TRUMP) who tries to hang onto power by appealing to their base (in this case the lgbtq community and their partisan supporters),... BUT is not doing anything to actually address BIG "existential threat" PROBLEMS,...

Big Water Abusers Ignored as California Drought Persists

In response to the drought, Governor Newsom has largely ignored these large corporate water sources. Instead, he has taken small measures aimed at the most wasteful of urban water uses, asked for voluntary conservation

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/2...users-ignored-as-california-drought-persists/

...In his time at the California State Water Resources Control Board, Max Gomberg has witnessed the state grapple with two devastating droughts and the accelerating effects of climate change.

Now, after 10 years of recommending strategies for making California more water resilient, the board’s climate and conservation manager is calling it quits. The reason: He no longer believes Gov. Gavin Newsom and his administration are willing to pursue the sorts of transformational changes necessary in an age of growing aridification.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...drought-official-blasts-newsom-administration

Scripps says climate change may represent “existential” threat to humanity

There’s a very small but distinct possibility that rapid global warming could pose an “existential threat” to the survival of humans by 2050, UC San Diego said Thursday in one of the most dire forecasts yet about climate change.

The school’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography published a paper that said there is a 5 percent chance of catastrophic change within roughly three decades, and a smaller chance that it would broadly wipe out human life.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/science/sd-me-scripps-climatechange-20170914-story.html

Not quite my friend:

"Do These Photographs Show a Nazi Flag and Homophobic Merchandise at a Trump Rally in Pennsylvania?"​

"These pictures are genuine but they were not recent in October 2018, nor were they taken at a rally for President Trump that month. The photographs were snapped more than two years earlier (before the election of Donald Trump) at the Bloomsburg Fair in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, in September 2016.

The photograph showing the Nazi flag appears to have been taken by Pennsylvania resident Chloe Winters, who originally posted it on social media with a message stating that she was “shocked and appalled” that a swastika flag was on display at the fair."

So this was an independent sales business, selling all kinds of merchandise, including various flags. It was at a Fair (not a Trump rally or other event) 2 months prior to his election in 2016.

So this was an independent sales business, selling all kinds of merchandise, including various flags. It was at a Fair (not a Trump rally or other event) 2 months prior to his election in 2016.
They know their market.

It's the miracle of the free market.

Not quite my friend:

"Do These Photographs Show a Nazi Flag and Homophobic Merchandise at a Trump Rally in Pennsylvania?"​

"These pictures are genuine but they were not recent in October 2018, nor were they taken at a rally for President Trump that month. The photographs were snapped more than two years earlier (before the election of Donald Trump) at the Bloomsburg Fair in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, in September 2016.

The photograph showing the Nazi flag appears to have been taken by Pennsylvania resident Chloe Winters, who originally posted it on social media with a message stating that she was “shocked and appalled” that a swastika flag was on display at the fair."

Were you making a point, I already made?....I've never seen a Nazi Flag at my local Farmers Market.

Those deplorables are so easily duped.

I am not really sure if these deplorables have been brainwashed by decades of the likes of Rush Limbaugh

Or

If they seek out this sort of right wing propaganda and right wing media is just cashing in by feeding them what they want to hear.

At any rate they are a clear and present danger to the future of America

Were you making a point, I already made?....I've never seen a Nazi Flag at my local Farmers Market.

When did you see a Nazi Flag at a Trump rally? Which was what that photo was alleged to have been when published.

That it was not, and Trump is neither a fascist, nor a supporter of white supremacy was my point.

Helpful video on Trump's alleged "racism:"

I used to live in NYC. Prior to Trump's run for President, he was a popular figure. Despite his "womanizing" and some business faux pas, he remained popular. It's only since his run and then election to President that all of this changed.

When did you see a Nazi Flag at a Trump rally? Which was what that photo was alleged to have been when published.

That it was not, and Trump is neither a fascist, nor a supporter of white supremacy was my point.

Helpful video on Trump's alleged "racism:"

I used to live in NYC. Prior to Trump's run for President, he was a popular figure. Despite his "womanizing" and some business faux pas, he remained popular. It's only since his run and then election to President that all of this changed.

Trump was not popular with the the top tier movers and shakers in the NYC he was well known as a cheap conman that had the wisdom to have been born very well to do.

Trump was not popular with the the top tier movers and shakers in the NYC he was well known as a cheap conman that had the wisdom to have been born very well to do.

Really?

Why would I care about the "top tier movers and shakers?"

I grew up in Harlem. :coffee:

There you go.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not going to go down that "red-lining" straw man issue as it has been properly addressed elsewhere.

I provided a video about "Trump racism" in post #36 above.

Here is Thomas Sowell on that as well. Go to minute 1.44 for his response on the topic.

Justice handed him his ass, let him go with a slap, because Fred was rich and a holy terror.

P
one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

MAGA is a cult but the guy on your video is not a smart man. You can find better support for your argument than this loony moonie.

Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter. This is propaganda. I would say that anybody that supports Biden has got to be in a cult. You cannot say he’s done good for this country. Open borders Afghanistan inflation. The guy is Mr. Magoo meets Mayham. The this that you take out of context is disgusting🤮. This guy has some mental issues. This was a wast of time. This guy talks about group think. They have fabricated evidence on January 6 hearings they altered text messages emails they edit video clips. The J6 Committee or liars.
LINK Below:

"Another ex-Republican voter has come forward to share her thoughts on the state of the GOP and its unimpeachable loyalty to former President Donald Trump.

""Hello, my name is Julie. I live in Prescott, Arizona. I was a Republican for almost forty years until they decided to throw away their principles and their values and ethics so that they could support Donald Trump, who I believe is a liar and a thief and a grifter," she begins in a video submitted to the Republican Accountability Project on Tuesday.

"Trump "tried to steal the election in 2020 by sending in his supporters into the Capitol to stop the counting of the electoral votes," she continues in reference to the January 6th insurrection. "I have to say, I was extremely scared on that day when, when everything was going down at the Capitol, that something bad was going to happen and we would end up in a civil war because Donald Trump declared himself the forever president.""

Many of those who were witnesses on the J6 committee spoke the truth, and many were Republicans. Some R's have taken the 5th Amendment and others have broken the law when they refused to appear. It is unfortunate that social media is more anti-social and posting unwilling reality and support conspiracy stories.

WC

Not quite my friend:

1665592446044.png1665592471305.png
1665592491223.png

LOL

Still think "merchants" like the one in your photos who sell all sorts of things for all sorts of customers means Trump is a racist? Despite my video?

Well here is another one:

Now I started it just before the woman you should watch is about to speak.

Do note that this action on the part of Mr. Trump started almost a decade ago. Years prior to his election.

Let me repeat one more time. Trump is not a racist, and trying to tie him to racism is just your own uninformed confirmation bias on display.

LOL

Still think "merchants" like the one in your photos who sell all sorts of things for all sorts of customers means Trump is a racist? Despite my video?

Not all Trump supporters are racists, but almost all racists today are avid Trump supporters.

That's because Trump made it OK to judge people based on stereotypes, propagating the racist world view and way of thinking about the world ("Muslim ban", most Mexicans are rapists/murderers, etc... we want more immigrants from Scandinavia, etc...). What's not for a racist to love about all that?

Nobody likes Biden. They voted for him because they are not in the Trump/Qanon cult. Trump supporters are uneducated and vulnerable to brainwashing. Qanon karens obviously support Trump but they are all raspy voice little bitches to begin with.

What is your reason for staying in the cult?

Why do you Trumpers always fail at the basics of the very language you demand first gen immigrants to speak?

Or is this post satirical? I cannot tell anymore.
It probably lives in the south where they speak like that.

Back
Top Bottom