• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The Cult of Trump'

one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

Last edited:
Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter. This is propaganda. I would say that anybody that supports Biden has got to be in a cult. You cannot say he’s done good for this country. Open borders Afghanistan inflation. The guy is Mr. Magoo meets Mayham. The this that you take out of context is disgusting🤮. This guy has some mental issues. This was a wast of time. This guy talks about group think. They have fabricated evidence on January 6 hearings they altered text messages emails they edit video clips. The J6 Committee or liars.

Pretty much the videos were spot on. Especially the telling of what constitutes a 'cultist' by Steven Hassan, who graciously pointed out that some of Trump's base were in fact not of cult status, but had only supported him based upon single issues. I must add, often times while listening to Trump speak, I'm suddenly reminded of the mythology and outright propaganda Adolf Hitler employed throughout Germany's Third Reich. This, and the fact that Trump did, although begrudgingly, finally acknowledged to having received a copy of 'My New Order', which in of itself may not mean much, but still, its content rings eerily similar to how Trump attempted to control a nation i.e., Jan 6th, 2021.

Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter. This is propaganda. I would say that anybody that supports Biden has got to be in a cult. You cannot say he’s done good for this country. Open borders Afghanistan inflation. The guy is Mr. Magoo meets Mayham. The this that you take out of context is disgusting🤮. This guy has some mental issues. This was a wast of time. This guy talks about group think. They have fabricated evidence on January 6 hearings they altered text messages emails they edit video clips. The J6 Committee or liars.
Your hero betrayed his oath on Jan. 6th and betrayed us all by leaking 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies. The fact that you still support him after those things means you are in a cult. You no longer are a faithful American you are a blind cultist hypnotized by a traitor. Just like the Germans that supported Hitler. Like Hitler destroyed Germany Trump will do the same here.

Your hero betrayed his oath on Jan. 6th and betrayed us all by leaking 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies. The fact that you still support him after those things means you are in a cult. You no longer are a faithful American you are a blind cultist hypnotized by a traitor. Just like the Germans that supported Hitler. Like Hitler destroyed Germany Trump will do the same here.
Ok. list your proof that Trump leaked all that and to our enemies. Actual, factual proof.

Ok. list your proof that Trump leaked all that and to our enemies. Actual, factual proof.
The proof is that he took them and that is enough. They are all leaked and our security services must assume that. Why else would have have taken them? Stop being an enabler to traitors. It's not a good look. You do know that you are an accomplice in that act and he would never have done it without enabling supporters like you. When did you start betraying you own country?

Donald Trump has repeatedly called for lengthy jail sentences for those who he claimed mishandled classified information

"On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government, '' Trump said in August 2016. "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

In 2017, when calls between Trump and foreign governments were leaked, along with communications between incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and foreign governments, Trump suggested those responsible for the leaks should go to prison.
"That is the most confidential stuff," Trump said. "Classified. That's classified. You go to prison when you release stuff like that."
Trump also said several times that former FBI Director James Comey should be "prosecuted" in tweets pushing unfounded accusations that Comey disclosed classified information. A DOJ inspector general report found "no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the memos to members of the media." The IG's office referred the findings of its report to the Justice Department for possible prosecution and prosecutors declined to bring charges.
"He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted," one Trump tweet in April 2018 said, with another saying Comey should be in jail.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/03/poli...ndled-classified-information-kfile/index.html

Last edited:
The proof is that he took them and that is enough. They are all leaked and our security services must assume that. Why else would have have taken them? Stop being an enabler to traitors. It's not a good look. You do know that you are an accomplice in that act and he would never have done it without enabling supporters like you. When did you start betraying you own country?

Donald Trump has repeatedly called for lengthy jail sentences for those who he claimed mishandled classified information

"On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government, '' Trump said in August 2016. "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

In 2017, when calls between Trump and foreign governments were leaked, along with communications between incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and foreign governments, Trump suggested those responsible for the leaks should go to prison.
"That is the most confidential stuff," Trump said. "Classified. That's classified. You go to prison when you release stuff like that."
Trump also said several times that former FBI Director James Comey should be "prosecuted" in tweets pushing unfounded accusations that Comey disclosed classified information. A DOJ inspector general report found "no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the memos to members of the media." The IG's office referred the findings of its report to the Justice Department for possible prosecution and prosecutors declined to bring charges.
"He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted," one Trump tweet in April 2018 said, with another saying Comey should be in jail.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/03/poli...ndled-classified-information-kfile/index.html
Nothing you said is PROOF. He had files - fact, He leaked 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies is pure supposition on your part. If you have factual proof of that I think you should contact the FBI at once and save them a lot of effort.
I do not have the power to enable anyone. I am not an accomplice and your charge that I betray our county is a lie beyond anything you could ever spout. I do not take such a spurious accusation from you or anyone, find a place where the sun does not shine and stick it!

Last edited:
Nothing you said is PROOF. He had files - fact, He leaked 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies is pure supposition on your part. If you have factual proof of that I think you should contact the FBI at once and save them a lot of effort.
Ask the people who are making the damage assessments and they will tell you that they need to assume that everything Trump had at Mar a lago is now leaked to our enemies. If you can prove otherwise you should contact the FBI and save this nation a lot of grief. Do you have any proof that they are wrong? Why else would he take those documents? Can you at least give me one reason other than to give or sell them to our enemies?

Ask the people who are making the damage assessments and they will tell you that they need to assume that everything Trump had at Mar a lago is now leaked to our enemies. If you can prove otherwise you should contact the FBI and save this nation a lot of grief.
Read my post again, its been amended. I believe the phrase favored here it : you are dismissed.

Read my post again, its been amended. I believe the phrase favored here it : you are dismissed.
So no then? You have no proof that they are not leaked to our enemies? At least give me some other reason that Trump had for taking them and why your enabling has not encouraged Trump to betray the nation. You need to take at least some responsibility. You are not a child are you? This is what happens when you pledge total allegiance to one man and why it is unAmerican.

Last edited:

Why do you Trumpers always fail at the basics of the very language you demand first gen immigrants to speak?

Or is this post satirical? I cannot tell anymore.

Pretty much the videos were spot on. Especially the telling of what constitutes a 'cultist' by Steven Hassan, who graciously pointed out that some of Trump's base were in fact not of cult status, but had only supported him based upon single issues. I must add, often times while listening to Trump speak, I'm suddenly reminded of the mythology and outright propaganda Adolf Hitler employed throughout Germany's Third Reich. This, and the fact that Trump did, although begrudgingly, finally acknowledged to having received a copy of 'My New Order', which in of itself may not mean much, but still, its content rings eerily similar to how Trump attempted to control a nation i.e., Jan 6th, 2021.

The B.S. conspiracy forum is somewhere else.

You first.
Sorry, I'd much rather remain within the topic at hand. As well, I'm sticking to my comparison to Hitler for several reasons. Such as, much like Hitler, Trump used rhetoric specifically designed to rile up his base to the point they could no longer think straight. And just like Hitler, Trump loathed freedom of speech, while having routinely attacked the press. Of course, there's plenty more, probably the worst of which would to be to accuse 'those people' who aren't of a pure white heritage to be the cause of all things wrong in our country, but I think you get the picture. - Or, just pick up a copy Hitler's 'My New Order'. You know, the book that according to his first wife Ivana, was not only kept at his bedside, but was often studied with great interest.

Looks like a nerve was struck. You sure you're not a cult member?

one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

waste of bandwidth.

ung.png

Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter.
These are just a few of Trump promises: none of them were kept:none, zero, zip, nada, null

Repeal Obamacare
Replace Obamacare with the world's best health care system.
Create a health savings account
Renegotiate the Iran deal
Grow the economy by 4 percent a year
Guarantee 6-week paid leave
Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton
Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.
Cancel all funding of sanctuary cities
Remove all undocumented immigrants
Eliminate gun-free zones at schools and military bases
End birthright citizenship
Place lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign government
Approve the Keystone XL project and reap the profits
Close parts of the Internet where ISIS is
Open up libel laws
Terminate DACA (he was forced to reinstate it)
Dramatically scale back the EPA
Allow free access to the drug market
Invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund
Bring back manufacturing
Make no cuts to Medicaid
Get Congress to allow health insurance across state lines
Add additional federal investment of $20 billion toward School Choice
Change the vaccination schedule for children

These are just a few of Trump promises: none of them were kept:none, zero, zip, nada, null

Repeal Obamacare
Open up libel laws
Bring back manufacturing
Make no cuts to Medicaid
He also said he would release his tax returns (like every president since Nixon) as soon as the IRS audit was complete. He not only didn't release them, he fought the release in court for 5 years.

It's easy to guess where you get your "news".

Repeal Obamacare
Open up libel laws
Bring back manufacturing
Make no cuts to Medicaid
"Dramatically scale back the EPA"

Well, there's one promise that got kept, indirectly, and not during his term - he got three justices appointed who did it

WOW! Way too much nonsense here to unpack it all, but I'll address the last two sentences. Direct testimony is considered "evidence", the direct testimony presented at the hearings comes straight from conservative Republican White House insiders closest to Trump and his staff, and all the questions are being asked by lifelong conservative Republicans - so it's hard to imagine where you get your opinions on the January 6 committee from, but they're not from down here on planet earth. You may not like to hear what they've had to say, but so far their testimony is unimpeachable.

You have to step out of your echo chamber and find a source of fresher air, because whatever 'news' you've been inhaling is toxic.

Back
Top Bottom