• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The Cult of Trump'

one thing I learned from pilot training and reading aviation accident reports is shit happens (which can be explained using the "error chain")

long story short IMHO what happened on Jan 6, 2021 (and even the fighting now happening in Ukraine),... was bound to happen if one looks at history using "error chain" analysis as a guide

since a picture is worth a thousand words consider,...

4x6-PC-Aviation-accident-error-chain-decision-tree-OODA-loop-analysis.png

basically to illustrate the point I'm trying to make about error chain analysis used in an aircraft accident investigation AND perhaps gain a new political insight, have a look at two doodley videos I put together on the self described stable genius (and his cult following)

thoughts???

Last edited:

PeacefulWarrior

I am not a robot.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump supporters are not a cult. What I am hearing from this guy is BS! I was not a big fan oneway or the other of Donald Trump. He done what no other President has done he kept his promise. Now I am a big supporter. This is propaganda. I would say that anybody that supports Biden has got to be in a cult. You cannot say he’s done good for this country. Open borders Afghanistan inflation. The guy is Mr. Magoo meets Mayham. The this that you take out of context is disgusting🤮. This guy has some mental issues. This was a wast of time. This guy talks about group think. They have fabricated evidence on January 6 hearings they altered text messages emails they edit video clips. The J6 Committee or liars.

He "kept his promise"?
You man like with the taxes?
You mean like with his great TrumpCare plans?
You mean with his 10% Middle Class tax cut (as long as we vote GQP)?
You mean with Mexico paying for that fabulous wall?

What "promise" would you be referring to exactly? That guy is the biggest freaking liar I've ever seen in my life, he'd tell two contradictory lies even in the same sentence.

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about?

gboisjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Your hero betrayed his oath on Jan. 6th and betrayed us all by leaking 1000's of pages of national defense secrets to our enemies. The fact that you still support him after those things means you are in a cult. You no longer are a faithful American you are a blind cultist hypnotized by a traitor. Just like the Germans that supported Hitler. Like Hitler destroyed Germany Trump will do the same here.
Agreed, weak, gullible people under the spell of a strongman,

To this day the German's scratch there heads asking ..what happened to us.

12.jpg

gboisjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
He also said he would release his tax returns (like every president since Nixon) as soon as the IRS audit was complete. He not only didn't release them, he fought the release in court for 5 years.
Lets be honest every other word out of his weird O shaped mouth is a lie.

1.jpg

Top Bottom