• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The critical factor in the Zimmerman case?

Not if a 17 year old can take you down and whip you like 2 dollar mule.

pure idiocy.

so before he follows someone, he should get in a ring with them to make sure he can defend themselves in case his legal actions make them commit a felony.

man, they are really coming out of the wood work today

pure idiocy.

so before he follows someone, he should get in a ring with them to make sure he can defend themselves in case his legal actions make them commit a felony.

man, they are really coming out of the wood work today
Zimmerman was not allowed in the ring at his local gym he was so out of shape and ill equipped to defend himself. And he is only 29.

Zimmerman was not allowed in the ring at his local gym he was so out of shape and ill equipped to defend himself. And he is only 29.

so then fat people should never report crimes and keep an eye on criminals?

I disagree.

Well there is some proof you cant read. I never said that. Not even close to that.

the known evidence indicates that is all Zimmerman did.

you claimed he was stupid in his actions.

the known evidence indicates that is all Zimmerman did.

you claimed he was stupid in his actions.
And I still claim that. Out side of having a gun and a phone he had no abilty to end the fight, stave off a fight, talk Trayvon down, keep from being taken down or even the good sense to show the gun to end the engagement.

And I still claim that. Out side of having a gun and a phone he had no abilty to end the fight, stave off a fight, talk Trayvon down, keep from being taken down or even the good sense to show the gun to end the engagement.

so fat people shouldn't even go out in public. they might make someone angry, and can't defend against the angry person.

so they are stupid for just doing things strong people can do.

that is essentially your argument. you don't like it worded in that manner, because it is moronic, yet here we are....

so fat people shouldn't even go out in public. they might make someone angry, and can't defend against the angry person.

so they are stupid for just doing things strong people can do.

that is essentially your argument. you don't like it worded in that manner, because it is moronic, yet here we are....
No, you are wording it that way.
I just said if you are going to put yourself in potentially dangerous situations. You better be prepared in an all around manner.
Get off your high horse and read what I write and dont put words in others mouths.

No, you are wording it that way.
I just said if you are going to put yourself in potentially dangerous situations. You better be prepared in an all around manner.
Get off your high horse and read what I write and dont put words in others mouths.

I have read it. I also understand what you are saying.

You are saying Zimmerman didn’t actually do anything wrong, but because he is fat, he shouldn’t of followed this criminal element around.

I get what you are saying though. But it is stupid.

I am on a forum pointing out how I think someone’s actions are stupid. In this case, I find your actions stupid. You find Zimmermans’ to be stupid. Why am I on a high horse doing the same things you are doing?

I have read it. I also understand what you are saying.

You are saying Zimmerman didn’t actually do anything wrong, but because he is fat, he shouldn’t of followed this criminal element around.

I get what you are saying though. But it is stupid.

I am on a forum pointing out how I think someone’s actions are stupid. In this case, I find your actions stupid. You find Zimmermans’ to be stupid. Why am I on a high horse doing the same things you are doing?
How am I stupid, my life is not the one in ruins. I didnt kill someone.
And yes, if you are fat, out of shape and cant fight a lick. Dont be messing with people that you dont know how they will react.
Now if that is stupid, you start patroling your neighborhood with a gun and let me know how it works out.

This was an extremely difficult case for the prosecution. Usually, the prosecution and the cops are on the same page on a criminal case.

They weren't in this case Tthe cops had previoulsy decided there weren't grounds to even arrest Zimmerman. At the very least , that means they just couldn't find any evidence to refute his story.
Most of the key evidence in this case came from statements Zimmerman made to the cops. They couldn't ask the cops ' why didn't you stay in your car"?

Since the posecution couldn't question Zimmerman, the only option was to try to paint the cops as incompetent. Not a winning hand.

How am I stupid

I don’t know if you are stupid and I certainly didn’t say you were stupid. All I know is the idea you are arguing is stupid.

, my life is not the one in ruins. I didnt kill someone.

Zimmerman’s life isn’t in ruins either. He is free and famous and will likely make money off the entire ordeal.

And yes, if you are fat, out of shape and cant fight a lick. Dont be messing with people that you dont know how they will react.
Now if that is stupid, you start patroling your neighborhood with a gun and let me know how it works out.

Yawn. You suck at this debate stuff.

I don’t know if you are stupid and I certainly didn’t say you were stupid. All I know is the idea you are arguing is stupid.

Zimmerman’s life isn’t in ruins either. He is free and famous and will likely make money off the entire ordeal.

Yawn. You suck at this debate stuff.
Why? Because Iam right? Damn, if you cant handle yourself. Dont get into it with other people. Pretty simple. If a 17 year old can take you down and mount you and have his way with you. Maybe engaging people is not your forte.
Zimmerman was getting beaten into retardation by a "kid".
Had he not had a gun, he would probably be a vegetable by now.
And if you call that "fame", you need to think about what it is you are debating. Its called "infamy".
The only thing fat ass could hope for is a couple of million dollar lawsuits to pay out his way and hope something is left over for him to leave the country with. Or at least change his name.

isnt this predicated by the fact he stalked the boy with a gun first though and then approached him with hostility. surely trayvon could have pled that he was in fear for his life, if he had indeed killed zimmerman.

Why did I know that this line of inquiry was leading to this statement?

Why? Because Iam right? Damn, if you cant handle yourself. Dont get into it with other people. Pretty simple. If a 17 year old can take you down and mount you and have his way with you. Maybe engaging people is not your forte.
Zimmerman was getting beaten into retardation by a "kid".
Had he not had a gun, he would probably be a vegetable by now.

Your argument is so solid you resorted to calling a 17 year old a kid to make Zimmerman seem even more pathetic.

17 year olds are generally more fit then 28 year olds.

Your argument makes Chuck Norris a moron so long as the criminal that attacks him is more apt at fighting then Chuck Norris.

It’s a stupid argument.

Your argument is so solid you resorted to calling a 17 year old a kid to make Zimmerman seem even more pathetic.

17 year olds are generally more fit then 28 year olds.

Your argument makes Chuck Norris a moron so long as the criminal that attacks him is more apt at fighting then Chuck Norris.

It’s a stupid argument.
Zimmerman made himself look pathetic. Trayvon was a kid. He was 17. People are still kids at 17.
You never know who you may end up fighting, but you should at least have "some" skills. You dont need to be Chuck Norris, but obviously being George Zimmerman wont do.

Zimmerman made himself look pathetic. Trayvon was a kid. He was 17. People are still kids at 17.
You never know who you may end up fighting, but you should at least have "some" skills. You dont need to be Chuck Norris, but obviously being George Zimmerman wont do.

Zimmerman is alive. so what you find obvious, I find obviously stupid.

Zimmerman is alive. so what you find obvious, I find obviously stupid.

Yea, that makes no sense.
You call that alive? His life aint worth a nickle. He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and jumping out of his skin at every bump in the night.

Its an elementary question.

Right, and I would suggest actually becoming familiar with the evidence presented in the court case rather than the lies you have been listening to so far.

Yea, that makes no sense.
You call that alive? His life aint worth a nickle. He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and jumping out of his skin at every bump in the night.

his life is worth plenty.

Right, and I would suggest actually becoming familiar with the evidence presented in the court case rather than the lies you have been listening to so far.

Which is why i made a thread asking about it...:roll:

Which is why i made a thread asking about it...:roll:

Well that is a lie. You had an agenda. Your string of half truths and lies was in response to someone who was actually trying to tell you the facts of the case. You didn't want the truth they were giving you.

Back
Top Bottom