• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Crininal arrogance of Hillary Clinton and....B. Hussein obama

I've never thought anyone to be crininally arrogant.

I really hate the crininally arrogant.

Oopps...typo....my bad

*YAWNS*

Wha...huh!? Wait something happened here? No? Just another right wing blogger post harping on the same old information?

Ok, gonna head back to sleep now.

Yep, same attitude so many have, who would vote for obama or Clinton! The USA is on the slippery slope to oblivion....because of that attitude!

When people stop giving a rat's ass about the state of their country.........the country will eventually fail!

Last edited:
Oopps...typo....my bad

Yep, same attitude so many have, who would vote for obama or Clinton! The USA is on the slippery slope to oblivion....because of that attitude!

Most of us don't get a boner when we here Clinton and Indictment in the same sentence, unless your a Republican facing a third straight loss for the WH. Trump is not even a Republican, but then again Saint Ronnie would be a rino, truth is stranger than fiction.

Who is B. Hussein Obama?

The secret terrorist president that is over throwing Ameri... oh, wait. It is just stupid right wing hyperbole. My bad.

Obama doesn't even like Clinton, he ripped her a new asshole at the WHCD.

Oopps...typo....my bad

When people stop giving a rat's ass about the state of their country.........the country will eventually fail!

So Tell me what do you think about State's rights? I'm sure you won't because odds are you did not know that Lincoln was against State;s rights

well its a combination of having evil thoughts of committing crimes against others hatched in your Cranium

hence CRININALLY arrogant-a proclivity that makes me CRINGE

well its a combination of having evil thoughts of committing crimes against others hatched in your Cranium

hence CRININALLY arrogant-a proclivity that makes me CRINGE

It could result in a person being manned over to a place for the crininally imsame.

Thread title: The Crininal arrogance of Hillary Clinton and....B. Hussein obama

Why do you emphasize his middle name? Do really believe you have made some sort of significant point by doing so?

Thread title: The Crininal arrogance of Hillary Clinton and....B. Hussein obama

Why do you emphasize his middle name? Do really believe you have made some sort of significant point by doing so?
Hussein. Like SADDAM Hussein! [emoji12]

Hussein. Like SADDAM Hussein! [emoji12]
And I believe people who do this are precisely trying to tie them (all the evil bad guys [in their minds]) together. Never mind that a person had absolutely zero control over what they were named by their parents. Also never mind that Obama was born before Saddam even came to power. The attempted guilt-by-similar name thing is childish, at best.

Back
Top Bottom