• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the campai

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"This is not a billion-dollar lawsuit," Popick said. "I'm doing this because I think they have to do the right thing. And if this means having to go through the court system to enforce them doing the right thing, then that's what I have to do. I'm not looking to do battle with the Trump campaign, but I have to show my girls that this is the right thing."

We already know that Donald Trump likes to stiff his contractors out of their rightfully earned pay. But screwing over kids too? That's a new low I didn't even expect from Trump.

Cue Trump supporters saying the kids deserve it in 3... 2... 1...

Article is here.

Re: The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the ca

well here's the problem

Popick is quick to explain that the agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves promises from various agents of the Trump campaign which he says were then broken.

Fudged up there, he should have gotten everything in writing. Who in there right mind would trust Trump? Even when things are written down in contract, he tries to get out of his financial obligations.

Re: The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the ca

well here's the problem

Fudged up there, he should have gotten everything in writing. Who in there right mind would trust Trump? Even when things are written down in contract, he tries to get out of his financial obligations.

Yup, that was a screw up. Why didn't he think for even a second that Trump would rip off kids?

We already know that Donald Trump likes to stiff his contractors out of their rightfully earned pay. But screwing over kids too? That's a new low I didn't even expect from Trump.

Article is here.

Just look at how cheap Trump is he couldn't even afford a table

Popick says he asked for $2,500 in payment for the second performance, in Pensacola. The campaign made a counter-offer: How about a table where the group could presell albums? Popick took the deal.

When they arrived at the venue, though, there was no table, Popick says. The result was "complete chaos," he said. "They clearly had made no provisions for that."

Just look at how cheap Trump is he couldn't even afford a table

In Houston, that's called "pay to play", and is run by the shadiest club owners in the business. I steer clear of that. One time, a club owner told us that, instead of pay, we could play for exposure. I immediately said "Thank you for the opportunity, sir, and while I am exposing myself, may I pee on your shoes?" True story. LOL.

So, the Trump campaign didn't want to pay the kids, so offered them a table to sell stuff, and didn't even come through with that. That's even worse than "pay to play". LOL.

Last edited:

In Houston, that's called "pay to play", and is run by the shadiest club owners in the business. I steer clear of that. One time, a club owner told us that, instead of pay, we could play for exposure. I immediately said "Thank you for the opportunity, sir, and while I am exposing myself, may I pee on your shoes?" True story. LOL.

LOL. Epic come back.

<snip>
This reminds me of the adage:

"Experience is what you get, when you didn't get what you wanted"!

Article is here.

I have to Google this. I have absolutely no idea who these girls are and what this video was that I'm supposed to have remembered.

Yup, that was a screw up. Why didn't he think for even a second that Trump would rip off kids?
"Various Agents associated with Trump"?? So Trump isn't even directly involved...:roll:

Popick got tens of thousands off dollars worth of free publicity. He's going to have a tough time proving damages.

Verbal agreement is all you have? The judge will laugh you out of court.

Back
Top Bottom