• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Covid Lie...when 'Truth' is punished you know America is borderline Totalitarian!

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
For people who believe they know the truth about the Covid Pandemic!
Focus on the well known "scientific facts and statistics" included by Dr. Bhattacharya & colleagues, for validation.
The transcript is included so that the details can be re-examined and researched by readers who dare to seek the truth.
Interesting random excerpts...
The Great Barrington Declaration:
Atkinson:
Today we begin with a fundamental shift that’s happening in American science. Over the centuries, scientific debate was usually considered invaluable in order for scientific advancements to take place. But an information war launched by public health officials during the Covid pandemic has made many ask whether that longstanding dynamic is still possible.
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya: I think we're in a very, very bad state. We're going to need to have a very honest look at the problems in this pandemic, almost like a 9/11 style commission.
&
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya says he never imagined he’d find himself at the center of a firestorm during the Covid pandemic. A professor at the Stanford School of Medicine, he’s a medical doctor with a PhD in economics.
&
The story of how he went from respected mainstream academic to the focus of an organized smear by top public health officials
&
Bhattacharya: The Great Barrington Declaration said, "Let's devote our resources to protecting the older populations * and the predisposed to bad outcomes if they get COVID. And for the rest of the population, let's live as close to normal lives as possible." That's it. That's the strategy.

&
The fact is that there's a thousand-fold difference in the risk of severe disease— oldest people: very high risk of death. 80% of deaths are people over 65 around the world, whereas young people, especially children, are very low risk for severe disease, right? Very low death rates.
&
Bhattacharya: Tens of thousands of scientists and doctors signed on. We have almost 950,000 regular people.
&
This despite Big Tech suppression of it.
&
The idea is not even original. It's the same pandemic plan we follow for decades in respiratory pandemic after respiratory pandemic,
&
The three scientists didn’t know it yet, but their public efforts would make them targets of a frantic behind-the-scenes campaign by public health officials at the highest level.
&
Fauci later emailed Collins copies of articles published by Wired and The Nation Magazine, attacking The Great Barrington Declaration and its scientists.
&
There needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. I don't see anything like that online yet - is it underway?” Collins asks Fauci.
&
The public health leaders were turning to online media to personally discredit the scientists.
&
Bhattacharya: It was essentially an organized propaganda campaign, started by the NIH, at least as best I can tell with the FOIA documents I've seen so far, to marginalize me, to call me “fringe,” even though I've been a Stanford professor for 20 years in the medical school.
&
I felt the brunt of the propaganda campaign, where he had friendly reporters come and try to attack me — friendly to him — come and attack me.
&
In fact, a growing body of scientific data and evidence supports the approach outlined in The Great Barrington Declaration: lockdowns failed at short-circuiting Covid, and the toll in terms of economic losses, physical and mental health, and education have been well-documented.
&
We asked Fauci and Collins for interviews about the Great Barrington Declaration and their emails, but they declined.

Click for entire transcript! Or maybe you don't want to know the truth!?

Or the video if you prefer...

Wouldn't the Progressives have to know these unnecessary covid-policies would destroy economies?

...🤔...So, why???

Focus on the well known "scientific facts and statistics" included by Dr. Bhattacharya & colleagues, for validation.
The transcript is included so that the details can be re-examined and researched by readers who dare to seek the truth.
Atkinson:
Today we begin with a fundamental shift that’s happening in American science. Over the centuries, scientific debate was usually considered invaluable in order for scientific advancements to take place. But an information war launched by public health officials during the Covid pandemic has made many ask whether that longstanding dynamic is still possible.
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya: I think we're in a very, very bad state. We're going to need to have a very honest look at the problems in this pandemic, almost like a 9/11 style commission.
&
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya says he never imagined he’d find himself at the center of a firestorm during the Covid pandemic. A professor at the Stanford School of Medicine, he’s a medical doctor with a PhD in economics.
&
The story of how he went from respected mainstream academic to the focus of an organized smear by top public health officials
&
Bhattacharya: The Great Barrington Declaration said, "Let's devote our resources to protecting the older populations * and the predisposed to bad outcomes if they get COVID. And for the rest of the population, let's live as close to normal lives as possible." That's it. That's the strategy.

&
The fact is that there's a thousand-fold difference in the risk of severe disease— oldest people: very high risk of death. 80% of deaths are people over 65 around the world, whereas young people, especially children, are very low risk for severe disease, right? Very low death rates.
&
Bhattacharya: Tens of thousands of scientists and doctors signed on. We have almost 950,000 regular people.
&
&
The idea is not even original. It's the same pandemic plan we follow for decades in respiratory pandemic after respiratory pandemic,
&
The three scientists didn’t know it yet, but their public efforts would make them targets of a frantic behind-the-scenes campaign by public health officials at the highest level.
&
Fauci later emailed Collins copies of articles published by Wired and The Nation Magazine, attacking The Great Barrington Declaration and its scientists.
&
There needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. I don't see anything like that online yet - is it underway?” Collins asks Fauci.
&
The public health leaders were turning to online media to personally discredit the scientists.
&
Bhattacharya: It was essentially an organized propaganda campaign, started by the NIH, at least as best I can tell with the FOIA documents I've seen so far, to marginalize me, to call me “fringe,” even though I've been a Stanford professor for 20 years in the medical school.
&
I felt the brunt of the propaganda campaign, where he had friendly reporters come and try to attack me — friendly to him — come and attack me.
&
In fact, a growing body of scientific data and evidence supports the approach outlined in The Great Barrington Declaration: lockdowns failed at short-circuiting Covid, and the toll in terms of economic losses, physical and mental health, and education have been well-documented.
&
We asked Fauci and Collins for interviews about the Great Barrington Declaration and their emails, but they declined.

Wouldn't the Progressives have to know these unnecessary covid-policies would destroy economies?

...🤔...So, why???

Wow. That's a lot of stuff.

Atkinson:
&
&
&

&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&

...🤔...So, why???

This ^^^nonsense needs to stop.

...🤔...So, why???

Progressives would've invested in preventing Covid-19.

Yeah, totalitarian.

totalitarian
tō-tăl″ĭ-târ′ē-ən
adjective

1. Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed.

2. A system of government where the people have virtually no authority and the state wields absolute control of every aspect of the country, socially, financially and politically.

3. characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control

I do not know who is right about the best way to deal with COVID.

But I DO know that a general lockdown has been disastrous in so many ways.

I really grieve for all the people who lost their jobs when businesses were forced to close down.

And there is no doubt that the lockdowns have had a very negative psychological effect on a lot of people.

(Hear tell the current lockdown in Shanghai is causing even the obedient Chinese to rise up -- a little bit -- against their totalitarian government.)

"stuff" is one word you can use. I've got another in mind.
It amazing people still are pushing the Great Barrington proclamation,

The moment when the media declared that any reference to Wuhan, China was racist I knew we were being lied to.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste... "

Everything and anything can and will be used to justify attacking our economy and implementing tighter authoritarian controls.

The Establishment is setting the stage for food shortages, energy shortages, and an economic collapse.

We're in the endgame now. Untold millions are going to be deliberately killed off. It's beyond sad.

Everything and anything can and will be used to justify attacking our economy and implementing tighter authoritarian controls.

The Establishment is setting the stage for food shortages, energy shortages, and an economic collapse.

We're in the endgame now. Untold millions are going to be deliberately killed off. It's beyond sad.
That sounds quite paranoid

Yet calling to jail doctors you dont agree with is not? My you guys have a persecution fetish. Im a furry, i know a fetish when i see it XD.

You would have said the same thing in 1939 as you blindly followed Hitler into hell.
Ah, when you can't show actual evidence, bring up hitler.

So nice.

Atkinson:
&
&
&

&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&

...🤔...So, why???

Holy shit... what a waste of time. LOL

You would have said the same thing in 1939 as you blindly followed Hitler into hell.
Hitler went into Russia and France...

The moment when the media declared that any reference to Wuhan, China was racist I knew we were being lied to.
Never heard "the media" utter anything like that....

More CT GARBAGE.

Atkinson:
&
&
&

&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&

...🤔...So, why???

Why what?

Use your wordy bits.

Back
Top Bottom