• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Coulter meltdown begins.

MovingPictures

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Looks like the Crypt Keeper is in full meltdown mode. It's awesome.

https://itk.thehill.com/homenews/me...r-shutdown-deal-biggest-wimp-ever-to-serve-as

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter ripped President Trump over the news that he has agreed to end the government shutdown by accepting a temporary funding bill without money for his border wall, saying that Trump is now a bigger wimp than former President George W. Bush.

Coulter posted on Twitter shortly after Trump made the public announcement in the Rose Garden of the White House on Friday.

Coulter said:
Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States.
giphy.gif

Nice to see this bitch look even more unhinged than she normally does.

Looks like the Crypt Keeper is in full meltdown mode. It's awesome.
I thought that was her perpetual state.

Anyway... Breitbart is apparently not happy about it either.

Now that President Coulter has made her position clear, I wonder how Congress will react.

I thought that was her perpetual state.

Anyway... Breitbart is apparently not happy about it either.
It's beautiful to watch the right just meltdown over this.

After years of their sore winner taunting of "liberal tears!", they've gotten exactly what they deserve.

After years of their sore winner taunting of "liberal tears!", they've gotten exactly what they deserve.

The Donald, The Right Wing Twitter Trolls and Qanons are calling him a traitor.

You can bet the millionaire uber-conservative Coulter doesn't have any worries about paying her mortgage or feeding her family.

She doesn't give a flying **** about our federal employees and their weeks of worry and pain. All Coulter cares about is preserving the America of 1955 and selling books.

So, Klan Koulter didn't get her wall. However, she did get a nice cave.

Isn't it time for her to appear on "Big Brother" or something? What a clown...

She's scheduled to be on Real Time with Bill Maher tonight. It should be an interesting interview. ;) Will she show up?

Out of touch idiots, Coulter, Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingrahm, et all.

They got only a fraction of what they wanted under GOP rule, and cried all the way. Now with a Dem House, it looks like they're going to have difficulties accepting their new reality of getting even less.

Out of touch idiots, Coulter, Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingrahm, et all.

They got only a fraction of what they wanted under GOP rule, and cried all the way. Now with a Dem House, it looks like they're going to have difficulties accepting their new reality.
And at the hands of someone with a powercheck who they've seen in their dreams since 2006.

You know Trump is losing his ****. She is one dumb bitch but even she can play Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So Trump was once again spanked by a woman. Pelosi that is

Definitely no sympathy for the clown show that is the GOP. They wanted this dumpster fire, they CHEERED for it.

I wonder what would happen if Trump turned on her and ripped into her Rosie O'Donnell style? Would he turn her fans against her, or would his base turn against him?

Roger Stone is scheduled to be on Tucker Carlson tonight. Roger Stone will try to put his face on any network that invites him. There's a really good chance that the Judge in D.C. that put a gag order on Paul Manafort might do the same for Roger Stone.

She's really showing her flat ass!

Coulter said:
Maybe the solution to the border crisis is not deporting 22 million illegals but one Jared Kushner.
I agree, let's deport the entire Trump gang of dick rags.

Are you all ready for a good time?

:2party:

So Trump was once again spanked by a woman. Pelosi that is

And unfortunately this spanking didn't come with bareback sex with a woman who reminded him of his beloved Ivanka. But at least he didn't have to pay Nancy $130,000.

Back
Top Bottom