• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Coulter meltdown begins.

Actually, the base of Trump is really Limbdick, KKKhannity, St Ingraham, and the Crypt Keeper.

Trump is simply borrowing their base. Him taking a dump on the country like this did help some people finally see what a monster he is, and you can bet his approval will struggle to get out of the 30's, and at most will 42%.

If it goes up at all, how does that help Coulter's argument?

Watch, Trump's poll numbers will likely improve a bit as a result of ending the shutdown and Coulter will be busy trying to pry her foot out of her mouth. Its DonDon's base. Its not hers! I suspect, DonDon simply could not figure that out and put Coulter up on her pedestal.

The other thing to watch for is that IMO MSM will be the institution raving and gloating trying to keep a fight going. The dems won't gloat. There is nothing here to gloat over.

Agreed. This is only a temporary measure. Pelosi and Schumer know that and are already working on the next round.

Thread: The Coulter meltdown begins.

I just hope she does not make Trump back out again.

If that happens, then between Coulter and Pelosi knocking him around, perhaps we'll have to stop calling him the ***** grabber and change that to ***** whipped.

:lamo

I thought that was her perpetual state.

Anyway... Breitbart is apparently not happy about it either.

It is. There's a reason she never married, or had a real boyfriend.

If it goes up at all, how does that help Coulter's argument?
SOTU's almost always help improve a presidents approval rating.

It's just a psychological effect that helps supporters that are dissatisfied come home.

You guys just don't understand the real Ann Coulter:

**NSFW LANGUAGE**

So Trump was once again spanked by a woman. Pelosi that is

At least he didn't peed on this time. Although he kind of did. Pelosi spanked him bad.

How is she not playing him? She's taken him to the old woodshed at least three times just since Jan. 3.

She made a comment - she's a commentator - how does that effect Truman? Thousands journalists and commentators make comments on Trump - had it changed anything? So, where's the "play"?

She made a comment - she's a commentator - how does that effect Truman? Thousands journalists and commentators make comments on Trump - had it changed anything? So, where's the "play"?

My mistake. I was talking about Pelosi.

Wondering if anybody wants to "take one for the team" and listen?

Not me, but somebody?

Rush will find a way to pretend it was something near consensual and not an ugly political rape and betrayal. he is far more of an establishment Republican who simply wants to protect his riches and he knows that the GOP will always do that for him.

All I can say is, if the POTUS, or ANYONE for that matter, does or says ANYTHING Coulter disagrees with, they must be on the right path.

Coulter is famous for nothing other than being a sick-minded, hateful, bitch. (Almost said the C-word. There's hope for me yet.)

By comparison, she makes Trump look sane. (If that is even possible.)

Last edited:
That's what she said.
You mean that chick you showed me the other night?

Vroom, Vroom!

Qwv3.gif

A girl in college once told me foreplay should last 40 minutes. I asked if that included the drive over.
That's what's called driving a stick. :thumbs:

And unfortunately this spanking didn't come with bareback sex with a woman who reminded him of his beloved Ivanka. But at least he didn't have to pay Nancy $130,000.
Damn, you don't pull any punches!

I hope you're right. As confusing as the behavior of the Republicans has been since they tossed in behind that idiot Trump, I still have hope they are not entirely stupid.

I think the Senate in areas that depended upon Govt info/service such as farmers/rural are not at all happy.
I think about 5 or 6 Senators voted for the Dem bill. They had enough.

I do wonder how much longer some Senators could have held back, and continue with the Carnival Barker's charade of reality and promotion Alt Facts.

Comments from Wilbur,Lara, others well they did not play well
Could be an interesting 2020 race in some States, note the link is from November

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ve-again-in-2020-but-republicans-are-favored/

Lastly- only gonna get crazier, buckle up and hold on. Crazy times coming

Back
Top Bottom