• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the corporate media never mentions this...

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to more appropriate forum

You're linking the BBCorporation and Timesonline and saying "the corporate media never mention this."
:^)
What is your point btw, aside from a blanket demonization attempt.

Last edited:
Since this is the appropriate thread to do this....

did you know Israeli soldiers have broken the arms of children throwing stones at the soldiers patrolling the occupied land they used to live on? :D

Since this is the appropriate thread to do this....

did you know Israeli soldiers have broken the arms of children throwing stones at the soldiers patrolling the occupied land they used to live on? :D

Buddy, a few forums below there is a forum called "The conspiracy theories forum" where you can spew your blood libels and hatred as much as you'd like to.
You can actually set your shop there and sell T-shirts with demonzing labels against Israel and the IDF, it'd make a great profit.

Buddy, a few forums below there is a forum called "The conspiracy theories forum" where you can spew your blood libels and hatred as much as you'd like to.
You can actually set your shop there and sell T-shirts with demonzing labels against Israel and the IDF, it'd make a great profit.

Do some research next time you feel the need to hurl accusations:

Female soldiers break their silence - Israel News, Ynetnews
A female soldier in Sachlav Military Police unit, stationed in Hebron, recalled a Palestinian child that would systematically provoke the soldiers by hurling stones at them and other such actions. One time he even managed to scare a soldier who fell from his post and broke his leg.

Retaliation came soon after: "I don't know who or how, but I know that two of our soldiers put him in a jeep, and that two weeks later the kid was walking around with casts on both arms and legs…they talked about it in the unit quite a lot – about how they sat him down and put his hand on the chair and simply broke it right there on the chair."

Even small children did not escape arbitrary acts of violence, said a Border Guard female officer serving near the separation fence: "We caught a five-year-old…can't remember what he did…we were taking him back to the territories or something, and the officers just picked him up, slapped him around and put him in the jeep. The kid was crying and the officer next to me said 'don't cry' and started laughing at him. Finally the kid cracked a smile – and suddenly the officer gave him a punch in the stomach. Why? 'Don't laugh in my face' he said."

Do some research next time you feel the need to hurl accusations:

Female soldiers break their silence - Israel News, Ynetnews

The Breaking the silence organization is an Israeli "NGO" organization with an anti-government political agenda.
The "witnesses accounts" it says it gives are anonymous, meaning that the people behind them cannot be questioned by actual authorities and leaving not much room for doubt that those accounts are mostly, (if not all) fabricated.
Therefore simply basing a statement that claims soldiers break hands of people in borders on an anti-goverment organization claim does not spare it the benefits of being a demonizing and blood libeling statement.

I.....I.... CANNOT ..... BELIEVE..... (T_T)

Sorry if I'm out of line. its just that seeing videos of dead families in their vans, children having their arms broken, and hospital vehicles with their red crosses used as bullseyes for Israeli air to surface fire.... it just really makes me not like Israel's military. Is that weird of me or something? Anyways the video with Israelis attempting to break the arms of children is on the "if americans knew" video nowadays or something like that.

If I could only find that photo with the bullseye on the ambulance
redcross_ambu_hit-778750.jpg
Ahh heres one of the bullseye ambulances cropped. Great aim.

I have nothing intellectual to add, its really not even necessary.

The Breaking the silence organization is an Israeli "NGO" organization with an anti-government political agenda.
The "witnesses accounts" it says it gives are anonymous, meaning that the people behind them cannot be questioned by actual authorities and leaving not much room for doubt that those accounts are mostly, (if not all) fabricated.
Therefore simply basing a statement that claims soldiers break hands of people in borders on an anti-goverment organization claim does not spare it the benefits of being a demonizing and blood libeling statement.
Prove that the witness testimonies are fabricated. This is not the first time it has been reported that IDF border soldiers routinely torture and humiliate Palestinians.
Prove that Breaking the Silence is anti-government.

Otherwise we just have more of your basless accusations.

Last edited:
Prove that the witness testimonies are fabricated.
I said, and let me quote myself, that the fact that the witnesses accounts are given by anonymous folks, means that those folks cannot be questioned and hence the accounts cannot be clarified, leaving no room for doubt that the accounts are mostly, if not all, fabricated.
If they were interested in their one-sided justice they would be giving those accounts to the authorities of the law, and not to some group that would publish it on their anti-government website. Period.
This is not the first time it has been reported that IDF border soldiers routinely torture and humiliate Palestinians.
I'm sure it isn't.
Prove that Breaking the Silence is anti-government.
In other words, you simply want a link to their web-site?
Otherwise we just have more of your baseless accusations.
Actually its their baseless accusations, that you're aligning with, that we have "more of" here.

I.....I.... CANNOT ..... BELIEVE..... (T_T)

Sorry if I'm out of line. its just that seeing videos of dead families in their vans, children having their arms broken, and hospital vehicles with their red crosses used as bullseyes for Israeli air to surface fire.... it just really makes me not like Israel's military. Is that weird of me or something? Anyways the video with Israelis attempting to break the arms of children is on the "if americans knew" video nowadays or something like that.

If I could only find that photo with the bullseye on the ambulance
redcross_ambu_hit-778750.jpg
Ahh heres one of the bullseye ambulances cropped. Great aim.

I have nothing intellectual to add, its really not even necessary.

As I said, conspiracy theory forum, some steps down, enjoy yourself.

So just like the video I posted of the IDF pot shot sniping farmers... fabricated... by 'anti-government' forces. Strange, if it were that these people committed atrocities or had witnessed them that they could not possibly fear retribution by the state which does not have a good record of policing its own actions during war, actions they may have witnessed or committed. Also, try and clarify what you wrote in the quote above. Essentially you're saying that this is an anti-government statement and must be policed or something? Is that some sort of 'dissent is illegal' and you cant quite type it kindof thing?

Please feel free to bury your head, the level of denial you express may be indicative that this information is dangerous enough to your worldview to be psychologically unhealthy for you.

So just like the video I posted of the IDF pot shot sniping farmers... fabricated... by 'anti-government' forces.
Well yeah I know how impossible it is for some to even suggest that a person would fabricate evidence to promote his political agenda.
Also, try and clarify what you wrote in the quote above. Essentially you're saying that this is an anti-government statement and must be policed or something? Is that some sort of 'dissent is illegal' and you cant quite type it kindof thing?
No, it's completely legal to be anti-government, but it doesn't score you credibility when you post an anonymous person's "account" saying that soldiers have tortured people.

Please feel free to bury your head, the level of denial you express may be indicative that this information is dangerous enough to your worldview to be psychologically unhealthy for you.

Uh-ah, yes, now keep posting those ambulance pictures claiming that the IDF is eating Palestinian babies.

Actually it's quite necessary.
The infamous Ambulance photo is probably a Fraud/"Pallywood" like Scores of other pictures from the 2006 Lebanon war:

ambulance picture red cross hoax - Google Search

I concede the ambulance bombing I guess. Point against me. :shame:

Well yeah I know how impossible it is for some to even suggest that a person would fabricate evidence to promote his political agenda.

Mmmk... I'll relax. Also, its really weird how I find a bunch of people 'going rogue' and trying to refute the ambulance hoax... yet sources from the israeli government arent around to refute (they prolly exist but I cant dig through 80 pages of war crimes denial to find it) also you lead me to results purely of sites that consider it a hoax... classy.

One google books search result indicates immediately that the IDF has accused terrorists of using ambulances to transport weapons etc, and has a history of targeting ambulances. (physicians for human rights) Im more prone to believe sourced literature that Israel has a history of abusing neutral ambulances out of a tit-for tat "terrorists use them" approach rather than some heroic pro-israel blogger would be heroes.

But you may consider the author anti-semetic.

Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of ... - Google Books

Uh-ah, yes, now keep posting those ambulance pictures claiming that the IDF is eating Palestinian babies.

Oh no, I'll tell you when the IDF eats a baby, and keep relying on hoax busting nobodies, while all the world's must-be-antisemetic or anti-israel human rights organizations accuse Israel of war crimes. Israel is in a tough spot, but that doesnt excuse warcrimes.

I said, and let me quote myself, that the fact that the witnesses accounts are given by anonymous folks, means that those folks cannot be questioned and hence the accounts cannot be clarified, leaving no room for doubt that the accounts are mostly, if not all, fabricated.
They are not anonymous. Anonymous implies that no one knows who these people are and that is disingenuous. Breaking the Silence was founded by IDF veterans and each soldier's rank, unit, and location is recorded with their testimony.
If they were interested in their one-sided justice they would be giving those accounts to the authorities of the law, and not to some group that would publish it on their anti-government website. Period.
Read some of the testimonies... Some have already tried getting it reported to higher authorities, only to be shunned, ignored, or reassigned.
I'm sure it isn't.
In other words, you simply want a link to their web-site?
Valid proof that they are against the government of Israel no matter what.
Actually its their baseless accusations, that you're aligning with, that we have "more of" here.
Attempting to avoid the burden of proof for some claim by demanding proof of the contrary from whoever questions that claim.

This is what we call demanding negative proof.

They are not anonymous. Anonymous implies that no one knows who these people are and that is disingenuous. Breaking the Silence was founded by IDF veterans and each soldier's rank, unit, and location is recorded with their testimony.
They are anonymous because their identities are kept unknown.
Anyone could simply say "My rank is officer, I was in Gaza, 2002, and I saw soldiers beating up a kid".
It could even be that they're all one single person for all we know.
I'm 99% certain that those accounts are fabricated, and I think that you can see the huge lack of credibility there as well if you'd give up your agenda if only for a minute.
Read some of the testimonies... Some have already tried getting it reported to higher authorities, only to be shunned, ignored, or reassigned.
So they say in their testimonies, that doesn't mean that this is not fabricated as well.
Now if they came up with their real identities in the media, they'd get their case.
Since they don't, that pretty much leaves no room for doubt as to whether this is fabricated or not.
Valid proof that they are against the government of Israel no matter what.
What do you mean with "no matter what"?
Attempting to avoid the burden of proof for some claim by demanding proof of the contrary from whoever questions that claim.

This is what we call demanding negative proof.
The burden of proof, IIRC, is on the one making the assertions.
They claim in their "accounts" that this and that happened, it's on them to prove that this has really happened in a court.
Refusing to use the legitimate means (courts, media, etc) and the hiding of your identity would not be done if you are actually telling the truth.

I concede the ambulance bombing I guess. Point against me. :shame:

So then maybe you, so many other jew-haters, and the media will stop lapping up every BS claim that terrorists put under your noses as fact?

Back
Top Bottom