• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the corporate media never mentions this...

Oh no, I'll tell you when the IDF eats a baby, and keep relying on hoax busting nobodies, while all the world's must-be-antisemetic or anti-israel human rights organizations accuse Israel of war crimes. Israel is in a tough spot, but that doesnt excuse warcrimes.

Nor does it excuse the intense, disproportionate focus by people like you, when there are immense, wholesale massacres occurring that don't receive any attention.

Nor does it excuse posts like the ones I've seen in this thread about this incident, even if true which is doubtful, is representative of the IDf as a whole, which is the claim made by a number of posters.

They are anonymous because their identities are kept unknown.
Anyone could simply say "My rank is officer, I was in Gaza, 2002, and I saw soldiers beating up a kid".
Well seeing as how service is mandatory, yes it could be anyone. The names of the soldiers are kept confidential to prevent backlash from speaking out.
It could even be that they're all one single person for all we know.
For all you think, you mean. You have no evidence that Breaking the Silence fabricates these testimonies.
I'm 99% certain that those accounts are fabricated, and I think that you can see the huge lack of credibility there as well if you'd give up your agenda if only for a minute.
[/quote]
I'm 100% sure you have no proof to substantiate your assertion. And the only one here with an agenda is you.
So they say in their testimonies, that doesn't mean that this is not fabricated as well.
Hence why it is called a testimony... Or do you not even know what they word means...?
Now if they came up with their real identities in the media, they'd get their case.
So that the soliders that break both arms and legs of child for throwing rocks can find out who ratted them out? Only in your world.
Since they don't, that pretty much leaves no room for doubt as to whether this is fabricated or not.
Only in your mind.
What do you mean with "no matter what"?
Anti-government implies that they are against the government of Israel. Prove that BtS fits this critera.
The burden of proof, IIRC, is on the one making the assertions.
Well you obviously don't remember correctly. Read up on the burden of proof and demanding negative proof.
They claim in their "accounts" that this and that happened, it's on them to prove that this has really happened in a court.
Jesus... It's called a testimony. And in court it would be the exact same thing. A testimony. You don't prove witness testimonies in court.
Refusing to use the legitimate means (courts, media, etc) and the hiding of your identity would not be done if you are actually telling the truth.
First, military courts would be used. Second, divulging who they are runs them the risk of being hurt or killed. You obviously want this, but I don't see the reason why someone should get injured for speaking out. Third, there's absolutely no reason to not take these allegations at face value and investigate them. If they're fake, investigating it will prove that. If they're not, justice will prevail.

But we all know Apoc is against justice.

So then maybe you, so many other jew-haters, and the media will stop lapping up every BS claim that terrorists put under your noses as fact?

Moderator's Warning:
STOP. Calling someone a "jew-hater" is baiting. Cease this behavior.

So then maybe you, so many other jew-haters, and the media will stop lapping up every BS claim that terrorists put under your noses as fact?

I didn't realise that physicians for peace and other international organizations were TERRORISTS anti-semites. Rofl, youve definetely got a 2 bit worldview if those people qualify as the terrorist enemy, either that or some sort of Israeli Bolshevik of sorts.

Nor does it excuse the intense, disproportionate focus by people like you, when there are immense, wholesale massacres occurring that don't receive any attention.

Nor does it excuse posts like the ones I've seen in this thread about this incident, even if true which is doubtful, is representative of the IDf as a whole, which is the claim made by a number of posters.

Nobody claimed it was representative of the IDF as a whole - you are hypersensitive and hysterical (my gawd like we actually are looking at TERRORIST planted information you need a tinfoil hat, bud). Also its not a disproportionate focus, most of Israels crimes go unreported in the media especially in the US, you wont be satisfied until all criticism of israel is stifled. Get over yourselves, this is mostly a free planet and you cant censor us. This is about you getting angry at us because Israels crimes are made obvious, though you will deny them as long as you breathe.

An apartheid state by a westernized nation at the crossroads of two civilizations is always going to recieve more attention and interest that atrocities going on elsewhere. As if Israel's crimes are lesser jeezus.

Last edited:
Nobody claimed it was representative of the IDF as a whole - you are hypersensitive and hysterical (my gawd like we actually are looking at TERRORIST planted information you need a tinfoil hat, bud).
Actually your pot shots, charges, and links, in this string alone are very indicative of careless/slanderous demonization; from the ambulance to Finkelfuhrer.

Also its not a disproportionate focus, most of Israels crimes go unreported in the media especially in the US, you wont be satisfied until all criticism of israel is stifled. Get over yourselves, this is mostly a free planet and you cant censor us. This is about you getting angry at us because Israels crimes are made obvious, though you will deny them as long as you breathe.
"Get over whose-selves"?
It's wildly Disproportionate both in the news and in the UN.
The latter actually interrupting their meeting over North Korea torpedoing a South Korean ship/an Act of War killing 46, to hit on Israel; at the demand of their 57 Muslim nations.
The UN is an anti-Israel resolution machine. As almost all even mildly familiar with this topic know.

An apartheid state by a westernized nation at the crossroads of two civilizations is always going to recieve more attention and interest that atrocities going on elsewhere. As if Israel's crimes are lesser jeezus.
And here's yet another anti-Israel beauty "apartheid".
Your posts a perfect example of wild and unjust charges and sources. And you Happily Jumped into this string saying it was a "perfect place" for your stuff/garbage.. and it was indeed.
On your latest..
Israel is now home to people from over 100 Nations, including 40,000 flown-in Ethiopean Jews, and even Bosnian Muslims, and Black Muslim Darfurians who, Ironically, had to Hurry thru Racist Muslim Egypt to get to Free Jewish Israel.
Where people of EVERY Race, Religion and Gender (male, female, gay) VOTE, worship, and walk the streets without fear and say what they want about it's govt.
Unlike All it's neighbors.

Last edited:
Actually your pot shots, charges, and links, in this string alone are very indicative of careless/slanderous demonization; from the ambulance to Finkelfuhrer.

lol smooth, youre not a hypocrite. Finkelfuhrer as you call him has actual sources, you have war crimes deniers and internet slueths. They arent quite wearing tin foil hats, that doesn't mean they're not war crimes deniers.

Israel is now home to people from over 100 Nations, including 40,000 flown-in Ethiopean Jews, and even Bosnian Muslims, and Black Muslim Darfurians who, Ironically, had to Hurry thru Racist Muslim Egypt to get to Free Jewish Israel.
Where people of EVERY Race, Religion and Gender (male, female, gay) VOTE, worship, and walk the streets without fear and say what they want about it's govt.
Unlike All it's neighbors.

Calling my sources unjust, like international organizations, the UN, etc. Gorgeous, brings a tear to my eye. Your argument goes about this far:

YouTube - Israel keeps up Palestinian evictions 04 Nov 09

Really nice neighbors...
Feel free to flip the little 'belittle the warcrime' switch like we've already seen in this thread.
Or the 'UN and international organizations are anti israel' switch. Maybe if they stopped breaking international law at every sneeze you wouldn't feel this way.

lol smooth, youre not a hypocrite. Finkelfuhrer as you call him has actual sources, you have war crimes deniers and internet slueths. They arent quite wearing tin foil hats, that doesn't mean they're not war crimes deniers.
Finkelfuhrer is a well know antisemite who wrote the 'Holocaust Industry', demonizing Jews, not just Israel. Dumped from DePaul. Certainly you can google that at least when in the West.

If there's ANY Israel issue you'd like to discuss (having just loss your 'apartheid' slander in short order)... I would be glad to oblige and probably already have a string on it here.
LOL: From my previous Finkelstring: http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/61209-norman-finkelstein-3.html

Calling my sources unjust, like international organizations, the UN, etc. Gorgeous, brings a tear to my eye. Your argument goes about this far:
YouTube - Israel keeps up Palestinian evictions 04 Nov 09
So you back up NOTHING, but make a yet another new charge with another Bigoted source.... an al-Jazeera Youtube?!?!
What country are we in?

Really nice neighbors...
Feel free to flip the little 'belittle the warcrime' switch like we've already seen in this thread.
Or the 'UN and international organizations are anti israel' switch. Maybe if they stopped breaking international law at every sneeze you wouldn't feel this way.
What "switch"?
Frequently Asked Questions

Nor did you have Any Answer to the simple Facts I posted showing Israel is NOT apartheid.
No links. No switch. Simple facts. Israel is a Multiracial, Multireligous and unbiased free country that everyone in the neighborhood uses as a refuge.
No answer.

Coupled with posts like this..
http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-...ia-if-so-backfire-obama-2.html#post1058623711
and supporting the Iranian govt here:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...nian-public-sees-government-illegitimate.html
I Smell smoke.

Last edited:
Attempting to turn the argument onto my character?

Smoke? In your house possibly...

I posted this in that thread you linked...
Yes, last I remembered the Israeli American Public Affairs Committee, all the large american firms that consult Israel on its media campaigns, the 9 consulates that monitor media outlets and attempt to generate relationships with journalists, and all the pro Israeli media watchdog groups that pressure journalists and the media to favor Israel all exist in Unicorn Land.

So you back up NOTHING, but make a yet another new charge with another Bigoted source.... an al-Jazeera Youtube?!?!
What country are we in?

Aljazeera isnt american, therefore less 'restrained' by what I mentioned in the above. You see in the states theyve already stopped calling it an 'occupation'. It just makes people uncomfortable I guess.

You just said I supported the government of Iran. Smooth, when I do no such thing in the thread. But if you're lucky you'll catch a lazy reader who will believe you.

Analysis of Multiple Polls Finds Little Evidence Iranian Public Sees Government as Illegitimate - World Public Opinion
Download the data into SPSS and look over it for yourself if you disagree. Im sorry, Iranians like their government, I never issued my support for it. But you can try to make me seem like an Iranian gov't supporter if you want to be a snake.

Keep playing dirty.

What country are we in?

A country where cameras lie apparently.

Back
Top Bottom