• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The convention of hate has started

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
The convention of hate has started.

Here comes teh lies, the hate the alternate facts.... all wrapped in the flag.

deplorables

deplorables
No irony at all that you express hate for Republicans/deplorables, none at all. :roll:

No irony at all that you express hate for Republicans/deplorables, none at all. :roll:

I have no hate for true republicans, I am a republican, it's teh lying smelly Trumpists I find deplorable.

deplorables

Nope, It got over last week. The democrat convention was one long hate speech mainly directed at president Trump.

deplorables

Where is the hate? Be specific

I have no hate for true republicans, I am a republican, it's teh lying smelly Trumpists I find deplorable.

So you hate people. Thats a good first step.

LOL, hard to believe reading that post. Or this one.

Back
Top Bottom