• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Conservative Twins Reveal Why They Left The Democratic Party

And nothing of value was lost

Funny how the left will call these guys "Uncle Toms" for being conservative, yet want "Uncle Ben" to be banned due to racism. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
The comedy is that it's only you using that phrase just so you can help conservatives play their typical victim card.

So 2 people left and it made headlines. When I left either party it didn't. Perhaps I should've make more noise.

That's nice

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A surge of Republicans quitting the party to renounce Donald Trump after the deadly Capitol riot could hurt moderates in next year’s primaries, adding a capstone to Trump’s legacy as president: A potentially lasting rightward push on the party.

More than 68,000 Republicans have left the party in recent weeks in Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, crucial states for Democrats’ hopes of keeping control of Congress in the mid-term elections in 2022, state voter data shows.

The only problem with that is leaving for the other, equally flawed, side, instead of making a point. IOW, nothing new, nothing is changing, it is mere political mudslinging.

The Conservative Twins Reveal Why They Left The Democratic Party

---They discovered that the Democratic Party wasn't conservative?

"You can imagine where it goes from there..."
"He fixes the cable?"

41382fe35718e6b0b2bbf61357989ff9_w200.gif

In the end, the involvement of "we the people" are left ONLY with choosing who we, right or wrong, consider to be the lesser evil candidate, usually being the ones who offer the most freebies.
Money may not buy love, but it sure does buy nearly everything else.

The truth shall set you free.

lmao, I've followed these turds for years. They used to do workout videos, then went on to food review videos, and then ALL of a sudden after never talking about politics ever, they jump on the Trump bandwagon, and started bashing "liberals", and making videos about "black crime" to a majority white youtube audience.

They are grifters, making $$$ off of incel white guys who have accomplished nothing in life.

Because if you do the Daily Wire gets advertising money. Do you support our nation’s conspiracy theory blogs or not?

This is now Q started: the right has no YouTube quality control.

calm yourself and go watch a Drag Queen video, then we can talk.

You got bodied by that post and this response won’t cover up your humiliation.

Hilarious.

lmao, I've followed these turds for years. They used to do workout videos, then went on to food review videos, and then ALL of a sudden after never talking about politics ever, they jump on the Trump bandwagon, and started bashing "liberals", and making videos about "black crime" to a majority white youtube audience.

They are grifters, making $$$ off of incel white guys who have accomplished nothing in life.

If I were Black, I would jump on the right wing grifter train so quickly. When dumb people like Candace Owens can make a living off you, it’s an easy market.

I have no doubt they have an elaborate grifting plan in place. Why else would you want to declare yourself GOP?

Using "Hodge Twins 2020" as the search term, the following popped-up

Their Wiki page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodgetwins - provides this
  • YouTubers
  • comedians
  • political commentators

Shouldn't these grifters party leaving be labeled:

Conservative twins leave the real and sensible Conservative party to join the trumpkin dupe and grift party for easy money from the trump rubes

You got bodied by that post and this response won’t cover up your humiliation.

Hilarious.
I don't know what "bodied" means but believe me I am not humiliated. Pfft! Glad I could make you laugh tho, as it is sorely needed these days.

I don't know what "bodied" means but believe me I am not humiliated. Pfft! Glad I could make you laugh tho, as it is sorely needed these days.

Ohhh based on that last response you sho’ do

They do. And they realize the grift opportunity in your world is enormous.
NO bigger black grifters than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. they live in your world.

NO bigger black grifters than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. they live in your world.

In case anyone wanted to know what arguing with a conservative in 1985 would have looked like.

If I were Black, I would jump on the right wing grifter train so quickly. When dumb people like Candace Owens can make a living off you, it’s an easy market.

There's definitely good $$$ to be made in being a so called "black conservative" who does nothing but bash other minorities (especially black people) to a majority white conservative audience. Candance Owens, Diamond and Silk, Hodgetwins, to name a few.

There are white grifters too, Tim Pool is a perfect example. Another popular grifting type is those like Pool who pretend to have once been "liberals", who suddenly became far right conservatives for some stupid made up reason. Joe Rogan is another one.

There's definitely good $$$ to be made in being a so called "black conservative" who does nothing but bash other minorities (especially black people) to a majority white conservative audience. Candance Owens, Diamond and Silk, Hodgetwins, to name a few.

There are white grifters too, Tim Pool is a perfect example. Another popular grifting type is those like Pool who pretend to have once been "liberals", who suddenly became far right conservatives for some stupid made up reason. Joe Rogan is another one.
They definitely get shoved to the front of the line over there so that can complain about how affirmative action sucks and black people live on the Democratic "Plantation" and all sorts of fun stuff. Easy money. Don't even have to think for yourself. Talking points supplied from the conservative rehash of stupid one liners they've been peddling since at least the 90's.

They definitely get shoved to the front of the line over there so that can complain about how affirmative action sucks and black people live on the Democratic "Plantation" and all sorts of fun stuff. Easy money.

For what it's worth, I'm definitely not saying all black conservatives do this. I believe Allen West, Michael Steele, and even a whack job like Ben Carson are actual conservatives. But Hodgetwins? Please, they are blatant and obvious grifters.

For what it's worth, I'm definitely not saying all black conservatives do this. I believe Allen West, Michael Steele, and even a whack job like Ben Carson are actual conservatives. But Hodgetwins? Please, they are blatant and obvious grifters.
Like I said in another thread, they were probably actors... and it turns out they are. This is their video resume for an OANN or Fox job.

Back
Top Bottom