• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Conservative Trans Woman Who Went Undercover With Antifa in Portland

jonny5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

I found this to be a pretty interesting read, and actually shows Antifa to be even more worrying than we already knew. Luckily they are not a national force yet. I imagine DHS already has people undercover within Antifa, not to mention collecting intel in a variety of ways, but this is the first public details insight into their methods and madness.

The evidence sure seems to support antifa being a domestic terrorist group.

I found this to be a pretty interesting read, and actually shows Antifa to be even more worrying than we already knew. Luckily they are not a national force yet. I imagine DHS already has people undercover within Antifa, not to mention collecting intel in a variety of ways, but this is the first public details insight into their methods and madness.

You might note that the only time antifa is capitalized in this article is when it starts a sentence. Even this group doesn't see it as an organization.

You might note that the only time antifa is capitalized in this article is when it starts a sentence. Even this group doesn't see it as an organization.
Well, everything must be hunky-dory then. All those burned-out buildings must only exist in my imagination.

You might note that there are several disparate groups of "white supremacists and neo-Nazis" located all around the nation. Sometimes they get together for the occasional "Tiki-Torch" march.

They don't all belong to the same "organization" either, but they remain organized groups of "white supremacists and neo-Nazis" nonetheless.

ANTIFAS are organized, but in independent "Cells" that have their own leadership and local organization for action and recruiting. They can also do what "white supremacist and neo-Nazis" do...COORDINATE and COOPERATE on various "peaceful protests" with other ANTIFAS cells.

So it is a deliberate misrepresentation to say "they are not organized." They ARE organized, but at the local level, and aligned with each other on a national level.

Last edited:
Antifa's not an organization it's an idea. I heard somebody say that in a presidential debate not so long ago.

But the overarching point remains:

"Antifa"™ or anti-fascist antifa?

One is the above group of spoiled brats who like to do cosplay and street theater with cosplay Nazis when they aren't breaking things or burning them, the other is the men and women who went overseas to fight the Third Reich.

Sorry but every generation has its hands full with extremists who coopt a name for the sake of recognition, and I am no more going to focus on that brand name group than I will on Flat Earthers or creationists.

I do know this, I am anti-fascist to the core, and my parents and grandparents were anti-fascist to their cores.
If anyone has a problem with these attention seeking groups, they're focused on nonsense, and if they have a problem with anti-fascism it's because they are pro-fa.

You might note that there are several disparate groups of "white supremacists and neo-Nazis" located all around the nation. Sometimes they get together for the occasional "Tiki-Torch" march.

They don't all belong to the same "organization" either, but they remain organized groups of "white supremacists and neo-Nazis" nonetheless.

ANTIFAS are organized, but in independent "Cells" that have their own leadership and local organization for action and recruiting. They can also do what "white supremacist and neo-Nazis" do...COORDINATE and COOPERATE on various "peaceful protests" with other ANTIFAS cells.

So it is a deliberate misrepresentation to say "they are not organized." They ARE organized, but at the local level, and aligned with each other on a national level.
Proud Boys, Bogaloos, KKK, organized white supremacist groups. Name the organized antifa groups, especially the ones the FBI has designated as potential domestic terrorist organizations.

I read the article. I'm not sure what evidence you are pointing to as the woman didn't really say anything noteworthy. At all.

Proud Boys, Bogaloos, KKK, organized white supremacist groups. Name the organized antifa groups, especially the ones the FBI has designated as potential domestic terrorist organizations.

Why does it require that the FBI, the SPLC, ADF, or some other "organization" label something before it IS something?

Such organizations existed before they were "officially labeled," and others exist which have yet to be "officially labeled."

You know the old saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck.. It's a DUCK. 🤷‍♂️

ANTIFAS exists, it IS "organized" and it IS acting like a terrorist organization.

IMO your refusal to accept this is just your personal confirmation bias showing.

Last edited:
I read the article. I'm not sure what evidence you are pointing to as the woman didn't really say anything noteworthy. At all.
Even the part about how they organized the attack on the police station, knowing people could die? She talks about how it was planned and executed. But its the big picture that interesting, how it appears to operate like your standard islamic terrorist organization using proven guerilla tactics.

Antifa is not a proper noun, meaning it is not a 'thing'.
It literally is though. Its in the Oxford dictionary.

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/
noun
a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

Why does it require that the FBI, the SPLC, ADF, or some other "organization" label something before it IS something?

Such organizations existed before they were "officially labeled," and others exist which have yet to be "officially labeled."

You know the old saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck.. It's a DUCK. 🤷‍♂️

ANTIFAS exists, it IS "organized" and it IS acting like a terrorist organization.

IMO your refusal to accept this is just your personal confirmation bias showing.
Your opinion is like your a**hole. You have one. I'll trust the law enforcement agencies in charge of investigating criminals word. Got a source that indicates Antifa is a 'proper noun'?

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/
noun
a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.
Movement, not group or organization. Dog is also a noun, but it is not a specific dog, German Shepherd for example.

Antifa's not an organization it's an idea. I heard somebody say that in a presidential debate not so long ago.
It's an organization? Where are its headquarters?

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/
noun
Doesnt sound very organized.....does it?

Back
Top Bottom