• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Conscious Electromagnetic Information Field

XDU

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

This is not some crackpot theory anymore. Apparently, there's been serious research done on the idea.

Frankly, this makes total sense to me because it explains how people become self-conscious while watched. If consciousness is based in an electromagnetic field, that means when electrons are observed and they behave differently versus when they're not observed, then the field itself changes.

Ergo, to understand human nature in its pure form, you must not observe or gather any evidence about it. The only way to get human nature would be metaphysical contemplation since even the slightest observation would intrinsically change what people believe or do.

This is not some crackpot theory anymore. Apparently, there's been serious research done on the idea.

Frankly, this makes total sense to me because it explains how people become self-conscious while watched. If consciousness is based in an electromagnetic field, that means when electrons are observed and they behave differently versus when they're not observed, then the field itself changes.

Ergo, to understand human nature in its pure form, you must not observe or gather any evidence about it. The only way to get human nature would be metaphysical contemplation since even the slightest observation would intrinsically change what people believe or do.
Are you familiar with Rupert Sheldrake's "morphic resonance" or morphogenic fields?

Are you familiar with Rupert Sheldrake's "morphic resonance" or morphogenic fields?
I think Sheldrake goes too far because he believed in actual psychic powers which would not only require EM fields to overlap, but for people to know how to read other people's EM fields which could be easily ruined by cynicism, naivete, or excessive open or narrow-minded thinking. Gaze detection isn't a real phenomena either. It can be accounted for by anxieties and habits.

Reads like alchemy and sounds like modern phrenology.

I'm thinking this is kinda kooky.

Back
Top Bottom