• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Confrontation Room

I'm out of coffee.
What're you gonna do about it, huh?

That's what I thought.

The Rabid Religious lot are really ******* me off, with their "homosexuality is sinful" BS - what can you do about that?

That depends, do you include me in that lot? If yes, then they are totally right. If no, then they are totally wrong and you should just ignore them because they probably don't know all they think they know about the Bible.

Snot nose little pricks who don't realize when they've been handed their ass.

You know, this thread might do okay.

But there is humor in it already. Which I know is not what you were looking for.

Yes HTM, I am holding back.

PS. Really solid on that coffee comeback. Good one. Can I use that?

HTColeman said:
That depends, do you include me in that lot? If yes, then they are totally right. If no, then they are totally wrong and you should just ignore them because they probably don't know all they think they know about the Bible.

Nice avatar, you big wad of ball cheese...

Looks like Ralph Furley fightin' the power....

Naughty Nurse said:
The Rabid Religious lot are really ******* me off, with their "homosexuality is sinful" BS - what can you do about that?

Way to be surreptitious Nurse. BTW I still way dig that avatar. I laugh every time I see it. Showed my mom. She laughed too.

My latest problem:

My virtual boy friend, who calls himself a teacher, says I can't give him a blow job unless I have all my teeth extracted. What should I do? :(

Naughty Nurse said:
My latest problem:

My virtual boy friend, who calls himself a teacher, says I can't give him a blow job unless I have all my teeth extracted. What should I do? :(

Kill yourself.

**** you teacher, I think you are the only person, in my life, that I truly hate, no love. No doubt, your probably white, you have that typical middle age white man attitude of being better than everyone else, and thinking too much of your own balls. I also hate people who tell you that you are forgiven and then talk about you in another thread. I have enough drama in my life than to deal with this bullshit.

HTColeman said:
**** you teacher, I think you are the only person, in my life, that I truly hate, no love. No doubt, your probably white, you have that typical middle age white man attitude of being better than everyone else, and thinking too much of your own balls. I also hate people who tell you that you are forgiven and then talk about you in another thread. I have enough drama in my life than to deal with this bullshit.

Lighten up, FFS. This is the basement, and we are on the internet. It is not real life. And nobody is forcing you to be here.

And as a final thought for this post, prejudice begets prejudice. I suggest you take a close look at yourself.

Naughty Nurse said:
Lighten up, FFS. This is the basement, and we are on the internet. It is not real life. And nobody is forcing you to be here.

And as a final thought for this post, prejudice begets prejudice. I suggest you take a close look at yourself.

I don't believe this was directed to you. But don't worry, I am leaving, I have work to do. Besides teacher is going to say something about me after every thing I post, so it is really kind of pointless, huh? But that is just the way he is. ****, yall got my blood pressure up...

I take that back, leaving would be dumb. Sorry for the white man comment, this apology goes to all middle age white men, except for teacher, I'm not racist, I just have racist moments.

You know what I hate? When you've made a reaallyy snappy comeback on some thread, just totally destroyed the other person's point, and they don't respond. And 1:30 in the morning a week later, you're just cruising Who's On Line, and oh my god. There THEY are, replying to the post. Your heart rate goes up, you already smell your next kill. 5 minutes go by. Still responding. 10...15...20...okay, you promise yourself, just 5 more minutes. But by that time, it's already two in the morning, and at 2:15, you go back to check if they've finally got that damn post up...

and they're gone. Yes they have chickened out. But now it's 2:30 in the morning and you have to get up and work in the morning.

God I hate that.

Wait, I'm sorry, were we supposed to be hatin on teach? Or the white man? My bad.

Kelzie said:
You know what I hate? When you've made a reaallyy snappy comeback on some thread, just totally destroyed the other person's point, and they don't respond. And 1:30 in the morning a week later, you're just cruising Who's On Line, and oh my god. There THEY are, replying to the post. Your heart rate goes up, you already smell your next kill. 5 minutes go by. Still responding. 10...15...20...okay, you promise yourself, just 5 more minutes. But by that time, it's already two in the morning, and at 2:15, you go back to check if they've finally got that damn post up...

and they're gone. Yes they have chickened out. But now it's 2:30 in the morning and you have to get up and work in the morning.

God I hate that.

Wait, I'm sorry, were we supposed to be hatin on teach? Or the white man? My bad.

I don't know how many times I've seen that with Mr. Brooks. Sometimes I see him on line replying to thread and I'll go type a quick post that says here comes dumbass or something. Then he's gone.I think he can feel me by now. Got him the other day, in london bombings I think. I posted "And now another gem by Mr. Brooks". Then he posts right after that. I bet he hates that.

No its not to hate on anyone in particular, just to hate in general

teacher said:
I don't know how many times I've seen that with Mr. Brooks. Sometimes I see him on line replying to thread and I'll go type a quick post that says here comes dumbass or something. Then he's gone.I think he can feel me by now. Got him the other day, in london bombings I think. I posted "And now another gem by Mr. Brooks". Then he posts right after that. I bet he hates that.

I totally DESTROYED Champs last night in "Today's News-Karl Rove leaks CIA Agent"...Caught him lying 12 seconds after he posted...Haven't seen him there since.

You know what I hate? When you've been debating for a long time with someone and they keep saying the same thing, over and over again, regardless of your new posts and arguments. Eventually, I just call them ignorant and stop debating them.

HTColeman said:
You know what I hate? When you've been debating for a long time with someone and they keep saying the same thing, over and over again, regardless of your new posts and arguments. Eventually, I just call them ignorant and stop debating them.

Amen Brother! Preach on!

Amen Brother! Preach on!

And the Lord said unto them, You shall not, I repeat, You shall not repeat your words and arguments unneccesarily. Do so, and thou shalt be rewarded in the lake of fire and brimstone.

HTColeman said:
And the Lord said unto them, You shall not, I repeat, You shall not repeat your words and arguments unneccesarily. Do so, and thou shalt be rewarded in the lake of fire and brimstone.

Halleluja! Praise the Lord!

Naughty Nurse said:

SO are you gay? I think you are but I don't want to make assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom