• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Coming Impeachment of Barack Obama

I subscribe to the prediction that the Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives will vote to impeach President Barack Obama this term or next for a high crime or misdemeanor to be named later. Such is the arbitrariness of our current national politics. It isn't a matter of the allegations, this is purely a crass political calculation about survival within a political party based on opposition to just about everything labeled “federal.”

Excerpted from “Scandal TBD; The coming impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama.” By Jonathan Chait, The New Republic, October 6, 2010 | 12:49 pm
[SIZE="+2"]H[/SIZE]ear me now and believe me later: If Republicans win and maintain control of the House of Representatives, they are going to impeach President Obama. They won’t do it right away. And they won’t succeed in removing Obama. (You need 67 Senate votes.) But if Obama wins a second term, the House will vote to impeach him before he leaves office. …

Thanks for the laugh.

is this serious because if it is you are an idiot obama is not being impeached

another idiot, whats the world coming to.

471 views though, lol. That got their attention.

Back
Top Bottom