• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Color of Crime

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The incessant presentation and claim in the TM/GZ incident was that GZ profiled TM because of his race and it was a racially motivated killing. SYG (although irrelevant) was presented as a law that allows whites to kill blacks. But here is "the color of crime" in the race of assailants against victims of a different race:

The likelihood of perpetrating crime also relates to demography. "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks," according to an analysis of crime statistics called The Color of Crime.[SUP][6][/SUP] The vast majority of interracial crime in America is black against white.[SUP][7][/SUP] Also, the group Human Rights Watch has reported that much of the rape in prison is black against white.[SUP][8][/SUP] "Overall, our correspondence and interviews with white, black, and Hispanic inmates convince us that white inmates are disproportionately targeted for abuse," reported Human Rights Watch.[SUP][9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States[/SUP]

The incessant presentation and claim in the TM/GZ incident was that GZ profiled TM because of his race and it was a racially motivated killing. SYG (although irrelevant) was presented as a law that allows whites to kill blacks. But here is "the color of crime" in the race of assailants against victims of a different race:

The likelihood of perpetrating crime also relates to demography. "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks," according to an analysis of crime statistics called The Color of Crime.[SUP][6][/SUP] The vast majority of interracial crime in America is black against white.[SUP][7][/SUP] Also, the group Human Rights Watch has reported that much of the rape in prison is black against white.[SUP][8][/SUP] "Overall, our correspondence and interviews with white, black, and Hispanic inmates convince us that white inmates are disproportionately targeted for abuse," reported Human Rights Watch.[SUP][9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States[/SUP]

While this is a topic oft avoided, its about time we started a conversation about what is really happening, start working to resolve the problem and make sure we hold those who try to hide this, and just blame others, accountable. It does no good to ignore a problem if you actually want to solve it...

I looked up the DOJ and the FBI stats that seem to correlate what this study is saying...except to say that most of the crime, at least for murder as I have not looked at all the other categories yet, in the US is actually intraracial, so white on white, black on black, etc...

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

FBI — Table 67

Last edited:
Well, look at it this way. Poverty among African-Americans is much,much higher than the general population. 35%,if I recall. Crime, therefore, is much higher with blacks.

Blacks consist of 15% of the US. So we can assume that those crimes, even if committed disproportionately, will involve whites most of the time.

Not a big surprise. I bet if you take poor whites and look at their crime stats, you'll see the same thing.

The bizarre thing about your analysis, of course, is that you are looking at stats from a prison population, which is often the MAJORITY in many states. So you're talking about how oppressed the white minority is in prisons, which is kind of a joke, if you think about it real hard....

Last edited:
While this is a topic oft avoided, its about time we started a conversation about what is really happening, start working to resolve the problem and make sure we hold those who try to hide this, and just blame others, accountable. It does no good to ignore a problem if you actually want to solve it...

I looked up the DOJ and the FBI stats that seem to correlate what this study is saying...except to say that most of the crime, at least for murder as I have not looked at all the other categories yet, in the US is actually intraracial, so white on white, black on black, etc...

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

FBI — Table 67

here is a summery of interfacial crimes using federal agencies crime statistics

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

Sources

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice

Federal of Investigation, Hate Crime Statistics

but for some reason when we have the very rare perceived white on black crime the media and the left heads explode but they will go on and ignore reality the real epidemic . when we have the very rare white on black violence it is always labeled racially motivated even when there is no evidence to say as much, but when we have the ever so common black on white violence it never is

it is all caused by a syndrome called White Guilt

white guilt
a belief, often subconscious, among white liberals that being white is, in and of itself, a great transgression against the rest of the world for which one must spend their life making atonement. It is often exemplified by embracing the cultures and philosophies of various other ethnic groups while neglecting one's own roots.

so the question i want to ask how many whites need to be mugged raped and murdered by the hands of blacks to relieve the liberals white guilt. how much white blood needs to be shed for reparations of past oppressions ?

Well, look at it this way. Poverty among African-Americans is much,much higher than the general population. 35%,if I recall. Crime, therefore, is much higher with blacks.

Blacks consist of 15% of the US. So we can assume that those crimes, even if committed disproportionately, will involve whites most of the time.

Not a big surprise. I bet if you take poor whites and look at their crime stats, you'll see the same thing.

The bizarre thing about your analysis, of course, is that you are looking at stats from a prison population, which is often the MAJORITY in many states. So you're talking about how oppressed the white minority is in prisons, which is kind of a joke, if you think about it real hard....

We have more poor whites then we have poor blacks but crimes are always higher in poor black communities then in poor white communities. so economic status isn't a major contributing factor in why blacks commit more crime. it is their violent culture and members of a culture create their culture

The fact is that poverty does not explain crime
Gene Expression: Poverty and Crime

Last edited:
We have more poor whites then we have poor blacks but crimes are always higher in poor black communities then in poor white communities. so economic status isn't a major contributing factor in why blacks commit more crime. it is their violent culture and members of a culture create their culture

care to explain what makes black culture suposedly more violent?

listen to their music
do you know where the black style of saggy pants come from? and no shoe laces or left untied?

listen to their music
do you know where the black style of saggy pants come from? and no shoe laces or left untied?

hey i listen to breaking benjimin, three days grace, and papa roach: their songs are not exactly peace and love, but i am not a violent person just because i listen to their music.

there has to be other factors that contribute to violence in the black comunity besides the type of music they listen to or the style of clothing.

"Supposedly more violent"? Care to explain why you use that phraseology when, by all the government sources quoted so far, with the President and the Attorney General [ who would be the specific individual who has responsibility and oversight over those two bodies providing the data for these stats, the DOJ and FBI ] coming from that community and would, ostensibly, be hypertensive to this information being incorrect? Perhaps you might explain why you think that culture is so veritably more violent than all the others?

I don't think music creates culture. Culture creates music. Beetles: "Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head... Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she's dead. Rolling Stones: "Put up your fists, I'll put my knife right down your throat." Hendrix: "Hey Joe, I heard you shot your old woman down." Rap reflects the culture, rather than the other way around.

How is this possible when liberals continually remind us that the majority of people getting food stamps and on welfare are white? If, in absolute numbers, there are far more poor white people than poor black people, how is it that the crime statistics don't reflect that if your analysis is correct?

How is this possible when liberals continually remind us that the majority of people getting food stamps and on welfare are white? If, in absolute numbers, there are far more poor white people than poor black people, how is it that the crime statistics don't reflect that if your analysis is correct?

I think you need to do some remedial math. If 35% of a population that is 15% of the nation (excluding Canada, the 51st state), it doesn't take a large percentage of the majority to be in poverty to make them the majority of poor recipients.

As far as crime statistics, those tend to be based upon convictions. Look at the conviction rate of blacks vs whites.

The color of crime is green. Be it a business criminal or a burglar, crime about who has the green and who doesn't, and how desperate a person is to have more.

Well it's mostly racist nonsense. I will sum up what the problem is in the black community in two words...

Drug War.

That's it. Get rid of the useless war on drugs, legalize it and tax it and watch the crime rate fall. Don't get me wrong the black community has problems. Making rash racist judgements based on culture or race is just ignorant.

You have to look at the per capita numbers to get a real clue. This is not rocket science.

While I agree with much you say here (we should also not overlook the fact that the study in the OP is one published by a self-admitted white sepertist group and is not peer reviewed), I believe there is evidence for lag even when we correct for race and income. Unfortunately I can't find the original interview, but the news hour ran a series on the achievement gaps in schooling a few years back. And one of the researchers they interviewed commented that even when looking at such socio-economic factors, that there still was a significant gap in performance based on racial ethnicity. And that this gap only shrunk to a high degree when research looked at African american children adopted into white homes.

He contributed this to the nature of larger family networks within the community and behaviors geared towards education. As in, African Americans were less likely to have access to a large family network that could provide educational support, and that African American parents were less likely to do things like read to their children.

Which makes sense if we look at the obvious ways our past race oriented policies would affect a people.

Well it's mostly racist nonsense. I will sum up what the problem is in the black community in two words...

Drug War.

That's it. Get rid of the useless war on drugs, legalize it and tax it and watch the crime rate fall. Don't get me wrong the black community has problems. Making rash racist judgements based on culture or race is just ignorant.

Would you agree that most of the blacks involved in illegal drugs are supplying those drugs to white clients? I know that's the case here, but perhaps not where you are or in parts of America. If drugs become legal, what legal trade with those blacks who are dealing drugs suddenly move into? Generally, when criminals find that one source of illegal income dries up, they find another source of illegal income, they don't got back to school and develop a trade.

However, you are definitely right that young blacks, growing up, won't be drawn into the drug trade as runners, lookouts, etc. and may avoid the gang cycle so many fall into.

Self segregation may be also the issue their needs to be more diversity in neighbor hoods people adapt if crime is in one it becomes more acceptable and becomes the norm . A mix up of just not the races but also the social classes .

Self segregation may be also the issue their needs to be more diversity in neighbor hoods people adapt if crime is in one it becomes more acceptable and becomes the norm . A mix up of just not the races but also the social classes .
I doubt we will be calling the police for crowd control for people lining up to "mix up".

I doubt we will be calling the police for crowd control for people lining up to "mix up".

I was posting to a reason why their may be more crime within just one group of people compared to others tell me if you have any other questions or mix ups .

Are you trying to say poverty causes crime?

Can you tell me what that point of this post is? I am not being sarcastic. Don't understand your connection between the concept of blacks committing more crime against whites than blacks, and the accusations of racial profiling made against GZ.

Last edited:

I fail to see the most important statistics involved in discussing the CRIME PROBLEMS of America in your analysis.

Here are the RELEVANT STATS involved in discussing CRIME in America ..... and the RACIAL INVOLVEMENT in that crime:

The stats show that Black youth are TEN TIMES more likely to commit violent crime than their WHITE & HISPANIC youth COMBINED !!!

That stat was mentioned by O'Reilly a few weeks ago without any rebuttal by the Black Racist Swine, and/or their Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds.

Mind you the Black population is ~ 13% (not ~ 15%) of the TOTAL American population.....that means ....lessee ...... TEN times approx 9 = 90. Doesn't that mean the Black Youth are NINETY TIMES more likely to commit violent crime than their WHITE & HISPANIC youth COMBINED if the Blacks had the same population as the Non-blacks ????

WOWEEE !!!! That kinda puts the concern about the possibility of blacks being wiped out by the Non-Blacks, or at least being significantly attacked by the Non-Blacks .... STATISTICALLY .... almost an imaginary number. "

The above stats were mentioned by me in another thread dealing with the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom