• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Cold War ...

You say that because you haven't checked with an open mind. The facts are there if you are willing to look.

Post some of that absurd stuff T**** "tweeted" and said about 'we have nuclear weapons, we should be able to use them' for me.

Post some of that absurd stuff T**** "tweeted" and said about 'we have nuclear weapons, we should be able to use them' for me.
So? Look at the results.

Trump outmaneuvered Putin multiple times in the Middle East. Obama said that getting North Korea to negotiate was impossible. No one else has had anything like the Abrahamic Accords. Trump was the Peace President.

So? Look at the results.

Trump outmaneuvered Putin multiple times in the Middle East. Obama said that getting North Korea to negotiate was impossible. No one else has had anything like the Abrahamic Accords. Trump was the Peace President.

T**** wasn't a peace president. There's never been a peace president.

T**** wasn't a peace president.
I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

There's never been a peace president.
There was only one sane man in the history of the world. We crucified him.

Trump is as close to a Peace President as the job allows and look how he was treated, by you among others.

Trump is as close to a Peace President as the job allows and look how he was treated, by you among others.

A Christian for T****. Thanks for making it easy for me by discrediting your commentary.

So? Look at the results.

Trump was the Moron President.

His “negotiations” with North Korea were meaningless. The UAE was never a threat to Israel in the first place; much like the Israelis, the Emiratis are far more fearful of Iran. They are also literally on the opposite side of the Middle East from each other and couldn’t fight even if they had wanted to in the first place. It’s rather amusing that you think he “outmaneuvered Putin” given that after all that howling a Russian ally is still in control of most of Syria.

Way to remind us about how much the Trump cult really is.....a cult.

If you are as anti-war as you claim, you should want the return of DJ Trump. He was very good at defusing these highly charged situations so there were no new wars on his watch.
🤣 no

A privilege I’m very proud to have been given. 👍

I don't fully blame those that chose to have a career in the US military.

You made the mistake of using the phrase 'bread and butter' along with "evils of America/Americans." Therefore, you made it easy for me to retort to your unprincipled reply as I did.

You're probably getting a decent retirement check from putting your time in with the biggest organizational existential threat to humanity. These reasons and likely more are why you are so blindly patriotic to the "evils" of US militarism.

I don't fully blame those that chose to have a career in the US military.
🤣 I fully don’t give a single shit who or what you blame for any of your imagined grievances.

🤣 I fully don’t give a single shit who or what you blame for any of your imagined grievances.

I also don't fully blame you for trying to ignore what else I said in that and many other comments, of which you cannot deny.

So? Look at the results.

Trump never outmaneuvered Putin.

So? Look at the results.

😆

Evilroddy:

The Soviet Union dissolved on December 26th, 1991. Russia is not the Soviet Union, but they kept much of the Soviet nuclear arsenal and have continued to counter Western dominance, and a counter to Western dominance is a good thing. It'd be great if Western (and/or Global North) dominance would willingly change to a global cooperation paradigm AND if counters to the Western dominance paradigm didn't try to compete by using a similar but smaller domination paradigm. But they haven't, and that's led by the US. The domination paradigm is driven by the US.

Synnecrosis is a good word: the living together of two organisms in a mutually destructive relationship.

Be well and stay un-radiated.
Antiwar

Except countries naturally pursue their national interest. Those that don’t get subsumed by those that do.

But your dream world is where America becomes pacifist and unilaterally disarms and then gets conquered by foreign dictatorships.

#44 doesn't seem to understand that the bull:poop: term 'national interest' doesn't work when those interests are multi-international. If a nation's interests are far from its borders, then they're no longer national interests. There's only one nation that is trying to dominate most other nations.

Yeah, if the US doesn't have its boots on everyone's necks, they're going to conquer the US. Your commentary has become more backward/conservative.

#44 doesn't seem to understand that the bull:poop: term 'national interest' doesn't work when those interests are multi-international. If a nation's interests are far from its borders, then they're no longer national interests. There's only one nation that is trying to dominate most other nations.

Yeah, if the US doesn't have its boots on everyone's necks, they're going to conquer the US. Your commentary has become more backward/conservative.

So the problem is that you are so ignorant of basic international relations terminology that you don’t know what national interests are.

Do you think the US cooperatively assisting our allies is “having boots on their necks”?

Your straw man arguments are absurd.

Way to remind us about how much the Trump cult really is.....a cult.
You're projecting. Trump haters are the cult.

I didn't think you would deal with the real world.

Trump never outmaneuvered Putin.
Then why did Putin wait four years to move on Ukraine?

To be fair, Trump was just the man at the top. Trump's team outmaneuvered Putin repeatedly, also in Turkey and in Syria.

A privilege I’m very proud to have been given. 👍
I was just support, having 21 years with the Exchange Service. I did get two years in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom