• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Clinton Murder List - 47 people dead[W:7]

Desert Storm

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Last edited:
Re: The Clinton Murder List - 47 people dead

The Conspiracy theory sub forum is that a way ----------->

I totally forgot we had a conspiracy section.

I'll ask a mod to move it

Just FTR, I dont necessarily believe all these people were (ordered) murdered by the Clinton's.
But some people obviously do believe it.

What are your thoughts??

The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead | Opinion - Conservative

47 Clinton Friends Who Died Under Strange Circumstances (PART 2) - The Lid

The same people who believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim terrorist out to destroy the United States, and no doubt the AntiChrist and perhaps an alien, are the ones who will believe that Hillary Clinton is having people killed.

There is no hope for such people. They're demented beyond redemption.

Come back when you have some convictions to talk about.

:lol:

He's trying to spread BS with nothing to back it up.

No, he's not 'trying' to do anything. Maybe he didn't know? Did you think about that, or did you just automatically decide to jump to a dickheaded and pompous conclusion with nothing to back it up other than a knee-jerk reactionary bias in your gut compelling you to mindlessly belittle a complete stranger?
I hope you feel big and strong now, and good for you if you do.

:thumbdown

The only bull**** is your childish reaction to a legitimate question. If you really cared about your view-points, as opposed to merely using them as a springboard to promote this false front of appearing more intelligent than your average person, you wouldn't automatically join in on the dogpile on the OP who could very likely just be looking for some answers. All this is going to do is push him further way from your's and the other's (involved in said circle-jerk) view-points and further toward whatever predisposition he had to those of his opposing view-point, which you have now materialized into a self-fulfilling prophecy by choosing the OP's view-point for him.

Here, read it again, this time without your bias against Conservatives clouding your view-point:

Just FTR, I dont necessarily believe all these people were (ordered) murdered by the Clinton's.

What are your thoughts??

He's asking a ****ing question for ****'s ****ing sake.
How about actually appearing intelligent to other intelligent people (and not just partisan idiots), and actually answer the man?

Last edited:

What are your thoughts??

The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead | Opinion - Conservative

47 Clinton Friends Who Died Under Strange Circumstances (PART 2) - The Lid

Well, Conservatives know other Conservatives best. Seeing how Clinton is a centrist, should could very-well be Conservative.

Kind of on the fence about this, I don't know if my distrust for humans in general could be considered a bias, but I definitely don't trust the Clintons.

Then again, this doesn't automatically mean they are going around murdering people. I think the more likely culprit of this is the CIA, whom the Clintons are small fry compared to (the CIA is practically a paramilitary-intelligence network, whereas the Clintons could be considered mere pawns).

Not that it will do any good, but The Clinton Body Count : snopes.com

Still smiling at this:

"Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as "mysterious." All accidental deaths are to be labelled "suspicious," even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase "ruled a suicide" to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a "mysterious death" theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that "no autopsy was allowed." Make liberal use of words such as 'allegedly' and 'supposedly' to dismiss facts you can't support or contradict with hard evidence."

Are Bill & Hillary the founding members of the Arkansas Mafia? How much dinero did they make from the goings-on at Mena when Barry Seal was a regular there?

No, he's not 'trying' to do anything. Maybe he didn't know? Did you think about that, or did you just automatically decide to jump to a dickheaded and pompous conclusion with nothing to back it up other than a knee-jerk reactionary bias in your gut compelling you to mindlessly belittle a complete stranger?
I hope you feel big and strong now, and good for you if you do.

:thumbdown

The only bull**** is your childish reaction to a legitimate question. If you really cared about your view-points, as opposed to merely using them as a springboard to promote this false front of appearing more intelligent than your average person, you wouldn't automatically join in on the dogpile on the OP who could very likely just be looking for some answers. All this is going to do is push him further way from your's and the other's (involved in said circle-jerk) view-points and further toward whatever predisposition he had to those of his opposing view-point, which you have now materialized into a self-fulfilling prophecy by choosing the OP's view-point for him.

Here, read it again, this time without your bias against Conservatives clouding your view-point:

He's asking a ****ing question for ****'s ****ing sake.
How about actually appearing intelligent to other intelligent people (and not just partisan idiots), and actually answer the man?

Come back when you have some ironclad facts.

Until then this thread is a waste of time.

Have a nice millisecond.

Come back when you have some ironclad facts.

Until then this thread is a waste of time.

Have a nice millisecond.

The OP's response to my post:

Yes, thank you. I dont believe anything unless I have strong evidence to prove it.

I'm just curious what peoples opinions on this are

Ready to stop being a complete ass and actually answer his question?

I would think that with 47 dead bodies, that even our corrupt government would have convicted the Clinton's somewhere along the line.......eh?

Silly thread.

I would think that with 47 dead bodies, that even our corrupt government would have convicted the Clinton's somewhere along the line.......eh?

Silly thread
When's the last time you seen a President or high-level government official charged or convicted for murder??

Back
Top Bottom