• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Clinton Murder List - 47 people dead[W:7]

When's the last time you seen a President or high-level government official charged or convicted for murder??

What does that have to do with anything. They went after Bill Clinton for Monica's "BJ"............. and you think they wouldn't go after Bill Clinton for murder?

You make little sense.

What does that have to do with anything. They went after Bill Clinton for Monica's "BJ"............. and you think they wouldn't go after Bill Clinton for murder?

You make little sense.

I do not understand the collective unprovoked knee-jerk hostility to this thread.

That makes little sense...

You make little sense.

It's the exact opposite. They wouldn't and they wouldn't have to because a cover-up is/was already in place.

You make little sense
You didnt my answer my question.

I heard politicians (at least the top ones) have an unwritten code that they dont go after each other, or try to get each other imprisoned.
So in that respect its much like the police "blue wall of silence".

Its not fool-proof of course, there might be a few politicians that slip through the cracks, but generally speaking this is the way it goes.

The only exception is if a crime was caught on video tape and was made public.
Then there would be no way out, because public outcry would be too big

You didnt my answer my question.

I heard politicians (at least the top ones) have an unwritten code that they dont go after each other, or try to get each other imprisoned.
So in that respect its much like the police "blue wall of silence".

Its not fool-proof of course, there might be a few politicians that slip through the cracks, but generally speaking this is the way it goes.

The only exception is if a crime was caught on video tape and was made public.
Then there would be no way out, because public outcry would be too big

Well, I haven't heard of any presidents killing anyone lately, and I do not believe the Clinton's had anyone killed.

Well, I haven't heard of any presidents killing anyone lately, and I do not believe the Clinton's had anyone killed
Until there's solid proof I dont believe it either.

But often where there's smoke there's also fire, so it does make you wonder.
There seems to be a lot of accusations against the Clintons. To be fair, more so against Bill then Hillary

Well, I haven't heard of any presidents killing anyone lately, and I do not believe the Clinton's had anyone killed
Let me ask you a question, if the police have a "blue wall of silence" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_wall_of_silence).
Would it not make sense for politicians to have one also??

Especially since Presidents, VP's Secretary of States....etc have much more powerful positions then a streetcop would ever have.

Politicians have the power to wage war and destroy countries, why would they not have a "wall of silence"??

Until there's solid proof I dont believe it either.

But often where there's smoke there's also fire, so it does make you wonder.
There seems to be a lot of accusations against the Clintons. To be fair, more so against Bill then Hillary

What's the point of being the OP unless you're gonna try a little bit? Posting a link is kind of silly, don't ya think?

Let me ask you a question, if the police have a "blue wall of silence" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_wall_of_silence).
Would it not make sense for politicians to have one also??

Especially since Presidents, VP's Secretary of States....etc have much more powerful positions then a streetcop would ever have.

Politicians have the power to wage war and destroy countries, why would they not have a "wall of silence"??

I am not going there with you.

There seems to be a lot of allegations at the Clintons regarding that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Intermountain_Municipal_Airport

Then there's also the HIV prison blood accusations: Clinton’s Arkansas blood scandal

But no real evidence, so its all just speculations

Hot Damn! The IG at the CIA has declared there was nothing going on there and the CIA had no interests there. Phew! That settles it eh? The CIA said their hands are clean, so I guess their hands are clean. :lamo

That would be the same CIA that finally released a report regarding Gary Webb's discoveries, essentially saying Webb was right. They release that report on the same day the Monica Lewinsky affair went public.

Nope, nothing to see here folks, move along. :mrgreen:

NO.......you are the one who thinks that it is true.

I picture people like you................... who sit up all night and listen to Art Bell/George Noory
I had to google those 2. I'm not sure they're on the air here in Toronto.

But thanks, I'll give them a listen when I have time

Re: The Clinton Murder List - 47 people dead

The Conspiracy theory sub forum is that a way ----------->

Historical fact is now a conspiracy theory? Do you think the Holocaust should be in the CS sub forum as well?

Historical fact is now a conspiracy theory? Do you think the Holocaust should be in the CS sub forum as well?

Read the Snopes link. What was posted by the OP is not "historical fact."

You belong in the CT forum.

Okay. I admit it. I had to look. Now I have.

So you accept everything Snopes says as gospel??

Compared to unsubstantiated conspiracy dreck? Yes

Compared to unsubstantiated conspiracy dreck? Yes

The correct reply for Desert Storm would either have been acceptance of the Snopes explanation or a detailed explanation as to why Snopes got it wrong. The incorrect response is an ad hom, which is what he resorted to.

The correct reply for Desert Storm would either have been acceptance of the Snopes explanation or a detailed explanation as to why Snopes got it wrong. The incorrect response is an ad hom, which is what he resorted to.

Eh, he has nothing anyway. When they have to form yet another conspiracy against Snopes, then its pretty much over for them.

So you accept everything Snopes says as gospel??

I accept that Snopes did its due diligence and actually researched this supposed "list," and found numerous discrepancies from reality.

Back
Top Bottom