• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Hillary Clinton touts her tenure as secretary of state as a time of hardheaded realism and “commercial diplomacy” that advanced American national and commercial interests. But her handling of a major technology transfer initiative at the heart of Washington’s effort to “reset” relations with Russia raises serious questions about her record. Far from enhancing American national interests, Mrs. Clinton’s efforts in this area may have substantially undermined U.S. national security.

Of the 28 “partners,” 17, or 60%, have made financial commitments to the Clinton Foundation, totaling tens of millions of dollars, or sponsored speeches by Bill Clinton.

Russians tied to Skolkovo also flowed funds to the Clinton Foundation.

Moreover, the report said: “the Skolkovo Foundation has, in fact, been involved in defense-related activities since December 2011, when it approved the first weapons-related project—the development of a hypersonic cruise missile engine. . . . Not all of the center’s efforts are civilian in nature.”

“The FBI believes the true motives of the Russian partners, who are often funded by their government, is to gain access to classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.”

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections - WSJ[/FONT][/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]
That's our national security threat, Criminal Hillary hard at work... Weakening the country yet again.

28 "Partners"... Making financial commitments to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation for 10's of millions of dollars. For what exactly? (We know what). Our little mafia bride was hard at work... Selling out the country she loves soooooo much.

Lock her up.

If you don't have a WSJ account... Go to google, type in the title, click on the link and bingo... Article in full.

Hillary Clinton touts her tenure as secretary of state as a time of hardheaded realism and “commercial diplomacy” that advanced American national and commercial interests. But her handling of a major technology transfer initiative at the heart of Washington’s effort to “reset” relations with Russia raises serious questions about her record. Far from enhancing American national interests, Mrs. Clinton’s efforts in this area may have substantially undermined U.S. national security.

Of the 28 “partners,” 17, or 60%, have made financial commitments to the Clinton Foundation, totaling tens of millions of dollars, or sponsored speeches by Bill Clinton.

Moreover, the report said: “the Skolkovo Foundation has, in fact, been involved in defense-related activities since December 2011, when it approved the first weapons-related project—the development of a hypersonic cruise missile engine. . . . Not all of the center’s efforts are civilian in nature.”

“The FBI believes the true motives of the Russian partners, who are often funded by their government, is to gain access to classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.”

That's our national security threat, Criminal Hillary hard at work... Weakening the country yet again.

28 "Partners"... Making financial commitments to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation for 10's of millions of dollars. For what exactly? (We know what). Our little mafia bride was hard at work... Selling out the country she loves soooooo much.

Lock her up.

If you don't have a WSJ account... Go to google, type in the title, click on the link and bingo... Article in full.

That's not nearly as important as complaining about air conditioning or a feud with a DNC speaker.

28 "Partners"... Making financial commitments to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation for 10's of millions of dollars. For what exactly? (We know what).

What exactly do you think the Clinton Global Initiative does? You realize that Hillary doesn't just pocket all of the money right?

By all accounts it's a well run charity. I'm not sure why you think someone could be bribed or bought by a charitable donation.

What exactly do you think the Clinton Global Initiative does? You realize that Hillary doesn't just pocket all of the money right?

By all accounts it's a well run charity. I'm not sure why you think someone could be bribed or bought by a charitable donation.

These are people that have accused the Clinton's of multiple murders, of being drug runners, of selling plots at the national cemetery, of high treason, and so on..... Yet they call the Clinton's liars. Of course, refuting the lies of their own pathologically lying candidate is like trying to drink from a garden hose and he is almost certainly the most dishonest presidential candidate in at least a century. To call Trump a pathological liar is not an exaggeration, its just an observation.

The Clinton Foundation has an A rating as a charity. https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

These are people that have accused the Clinton's of multiple murders, of being drug runners, of selling plots at the national cemetery, of high treason, and so on..... Yet they call the Clinton's liars. Of course, refuting the lies of their own pathologically lying candidate is like trying to drink from a garden hose and he is almost certainly the most dishonest presidential candidate in at least a century. To call Trump a pathological liar is not an exaggeration, its just an observation.

The Clinton Foundation has an A rating as a charity. https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

All good points. Hillary has her flaws and isn't perfect, but what they are saying about her is just down right idiotic. I'm still having to tell people that there was no stand down order given for Benghazi and that she didn't leave four Americans to die. And they still won't believe me even after I show them Trey Gowdy saying that we didn't have people close enough to stop the attack in time. They're too busy foaming at the mouth.

By who's account is it a well run charity?

All good points. Hillary has her flaws and isn't perfect, but what they are saying about her is just down right idiotic. I'm still having to tell people that there was no stand down order given for Benghazi and that she didn't leave four Americans to die. And they still won't believe me even after I show them Trey Gowdy saying that we didn't have people close enough to stop the attack in time. They're too busy foaming at the mouth.

People believe what they want to believe. It is only with the Clintons that they weave such elaborate hoaxes though. I can't tell if it is jealously or fear that drives them. Probably a little of both.

By who's account is it a well run charity?

Well, the groups that monitor charities for starters:

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

They use the overwhelming majority of donations for charitable purposes, overhead is pretty low, the CEO is well paid but not even close to overpaid, the work they do actually makes a difference in peoples lives etc.

There was a huge problem a while back but that was because conservatives are dishonest pieces of ****. They counted up the money that the foundation paid out in grants and compared it to the money collected and then tried to say that only like 10% (I forget the real number used but it was super low) goes to charity. But in reality the foundation isn't set up to just give out grants like some charities. It actually goes out and provides relief in numerous forms. The link above gives more info about the charity.

Well, the groups that monitor charities for starters:

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

They use the overwhelming majority of donations for charitable purposes, overhead is pretty low, the CEO is well paid but not even close to overpaid, the work they do actually makes a difference in peoples lives etc.

There was a huge problem a while back but that was because conservatives are dishonest pieces of ****. They counted up the money that the foundation paid out in grants and compared it to the money collected and then tried to say that only like 10% (I forget the real number used but it was super low) goes to charity. But in reality the foundation isn't set up to just give out grants like some charities. It actually goes out and provides relief in numerous forms. The link above gives more info about the charity.

This is going to be a fantastic thread to go through looking for quotes after the next wikileaks release.

This is going to be a fantastic thread to go through looking for quotes after the next wikileaks release.

If I'm given new information showing the charity is poorly run or not as advertised then I'll change my mind accordingly. But as of right now, everything points to it being a quality and transparent charity.

If I'm given new information showing the charity is poorly run or not as advertised then I'll change my mind accordingly. But as of right now, everything points to it being a quality and transparent charity.

I agree. It's either a well run legitimate charity, or a very well put together front for corruption, bribery, and money laundering. At the moment it's not possible to tell which, but much effort has gone into hiding the information that might reveal such. The refusal of FBI help for starters.

In a meeting with senior officials at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters, FBI agents laid out concerns that cyberhackers had used so-called spear-phishing emails as part of an attempt to penetrate the campaign’s computers, the sources said. One of the sources said agents conducting a national security investigation asked the Clinton campaign to turn over internal computer logs as well as the personal email addresses of senior campaign officials. But the campaign, through its lawyers, declined to provide the data, deciding that the FBI’s request for sensitive personal and campaign information data was too broad and intrusive, the source said.

A second source who had been briefed on the matter and who confirmed the Brooklyn meeting said agents provided no specific information to the campaign about the identity of the cyberhackers or whether they were associated with a foreign government.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-hillary-clinton-cyber-attack-000000269.html

It's not like the FBI would release what they found to the public. Beyond wanting to hide incriminating data, why would they do that?

I agree. It's either a well run legitimate charity, or a very well put together front for corruption, bribery, and money laundering. At the moment it's not possible to tell which, but much effort has gone into hiding the information that might reveal such. The refusal of FBI help for starters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-hillary-clinton-cyber-attack-000000269.html

It's not like the FBI would release what they found to the public. Beyond wanting to hide incriminating data, why would they do that?

You realize that this article is about her campaign and not the charitable foundation, right?

The foundation releases all of it's financials and has been deemed transparent by charity watch groups.

What do you think your article is saying about the foundation?

The Clinton Money Laundering Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections - WSJ[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lock her up.

Who would be silly enough to trust a Clinton or any of their associated organizations?

I went looking too, and it really depends on who is doing the reporting on how the money gets spent.

This is how FactCheck.Org is reporting it. Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?
To bolster its case, CARLY for America noted that the Clinton Foundation spent 12 percent of its revenue on travel and conferences and 20 percent of its revenue on salaries. That’s true. But the Form 990 specifically breaks out those travel, conference and salary expenses that are used for “program service expenses” versus those that are used for management or fundraising purposes.

For example, nearly 77 percent of the $8.4 million spent on travel in 2013 went toward program services; 3.4 percent went to “management and general expenses”; and about 20 percent went to fundraising.

As for conferences, nearly 98 percent of money spent was tabbed as a programming expense. And when it comes to salaries — which includes pension plan contributions, benefits and payroll taxes — about 73 percent went to program service expenses.

This is how Powerline reports it. The Clinton Foundation — a “slush fund for the Clintons” | Power Line
Much of the Foundation’s money goes to travel ($8.5 million in 2013); conferences, conventions and meetings ($9.2 million); and payroll and employee benefits ($30 million). Ten executives received salaries of more than $100,000 in 2013. Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton, was paid nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits, and a housing allowance for just five months’ work as CEO that year.

Either way, there are some questions that remain as to how charitable the organization really is.

Back
Top Bottom