• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Clinton Foundation Map

I like her "a lot of smoke but no fire" comment. That's pretty much the equivalent of "yeah, the cookies are gone and I have crumbs on my shirt but try to prove I ate them."

i dont see anything bad at all, the map seems more like conspiracy theory nonsense, things like calling the president of Kazakhstan a dictator despite them being democracy for years with higher election turnouts than the USA, or the fact that it lists things like "gulf states contributed millions" as if that alone is somekind of crime because theyre arab and for no other reason

i dont see anything bad at all, the map seems more like conspiracy theory nonsense, things like calling the president of Kazakhstan a dictator despite them being democracy for years with higher election turnouts than the USA, or the fact that it lists things like "gulf states contributed millions" as if that alone is somekind of crime because theyre arab and for no other reason
Nothing of substance found here. I noticed some diversion however. It was pretty lame.
2yw9.jpg

All smoke, no indictments. Thanks to the FBI and the DoJ, it apparently is a case of mass hypnosis!

Nope, I just wanted to point out that your post didn't have an argument of some kind. It did have diversion however.

not trying to divert or argue anything I just gave my opinion. do you have a different opinion? or do you agree with me 100%?

Nope, I just wanted to point out that your post didn't have an argument of some kind. Your post did have diversion however.

your post didn't have an argument of some kind. Your post did have diversion however

I like her "a lot of smoke but no fire" comment. That's pretty much the equivalent of "yeah, the cookies are gone and I have crumbs on my shirt but try to prove I ate them."

and ignore the chocolate between her teeth

That sounds a lot like the Clinton's entire 'public' service career with many instances of many missing cookies.

heh heh. The elected Kazakhstan "President" got 90% of the vote and a congrats from Bill. His opposition's campaign HQ had an arson attack, the oppo leader was arrested, and the OSCE said there was intimidation and ballot box stuffing.
Oh yeah, and before Nazarbayev okayed the Kazakhstan uranium deal for Bill's buddy Giustra he said he wanted to be named Chairman of that OSCE I just mentioned. Is that ballsy or what. Not to worry, Hillary had objected before the deal but not any more. He got the Chair ... of the OSCE, I mean.

Look, I know you feel locked into an untenable defensive position on her behalf and in a way I admire the dogged brazenness of it all, but you have to know that whole thing is falling apart and support for what the Clinton's did does not look good for anyone still defending it.

not trying to divert or argue anything I just gave my opinion. do you have a different opinion? or do you agree with me 100%?

I disagree. It looks like a good starting point to research development. There isn't any proof there but it isn't meant to provide any proof. It looks like more of a guide.

I disagree. It looks like a good starting point to research development. There isn't any proof there but it isn't meant to provide any proof. It looks like more of a guide.

what research development? what are we researching?

It's so cute how liberals defend the hell out of a woman who's got more skeletons in her closet than a graveyard, but...DERP! TRUMP IS..LIKE...STUPID AND STUFF!! DERP!

Can you imagine if the name "Clinton" everywhere on that map was replaced by the name "Bush" or "Romney"? The Democrats would be howling like scorched cats.

Yup.
The "What If" test.
I'd like to think I'd be howling too but I think we're dealing with a whole different breed of political animal here.

Back
Top Bottom