• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The clinton cough that just won't go away...

Every time I think these people couldn't possibly sink any lower.

Coughing. You are criticizing a presidential candidate for coughing.

Every time I think these people couldn't possibly sink any lower.

Coughing. You are criticizing a presidential candidate for coughing.

Interesting how I never see you making this complaint towards the liberals always talking about trump and his penis. Wonder why.

Both sides are equally retarded. Some simply are incapable of seeing wrong in others as long as they have the right political lean

Interesting how I never see you making this complaint towards the liberals always talking about trump and his penis. Wonder why.

Both sides are equally retarded. Some simply are incapable of seeing wrong in others as long as they have the right political lean

Uhh. Liberals talking about Trump and his penis? Might want to check on that, buddy.

Your a smart person I am sure if you try hard you can figure it out.

Are you just not aware of the GOP debate shenanigans involving Trump's dick, or something?

You're equating presidential candidates to random ****s on youtube.

Ok then.

Wow you really have a problem staying on topic here don't you. We were both talking about the stupid posts here on this site and your one sided condemnation of them. Which after I proved you claim that liberals were not talking about his penis wron you go off on this little tangent. Nicely done.

Rubio is "liberals" now?

Rubio is "liberals" now?
Maybe you should read a bit more of the thread before making comments as it has already been proven that there are liberals talking bringing it up as well. Would have saved you from looking foolish. Its why Duece tried changing the topic several times and when that didn't work he left.

Wow you really have a problem staying on topic here don't you. We were both talking about the stupid posts here on this site and your one sided condemnation of them. Which after I proved you claim that liberals were not talking about his penis wron you go off on this little tangent. Nicely done.

You're right. We should get back onto the incredibly important topic of discussing a cough.

Rubio is "liberals" now?

There was once a list, it was glorious in its power to shut up those who need to be shut up. The only issue here is, that this list, only applies to one person.................

You're right. We should get back onto the incredibly important topic of discussing a cough.

Actually I would say it's a completely retarded thing to talk about. That's why I didn't bother commenting on it and the only thing that interested me was your blatant hypocrisy

Actually I would say it's a completely retarded thing to talk about. That's why I didn't bother commenting on it and the only thing that interested me was your blatant hypocrisy

Ohh so when you said "on topic" you meant something else entirely. Got it.

Ohh so when you said "on topic" you meant something else entirely. Got it.
Yes the topic of what you and I were discussing that you have been trying to avoid ever since I proved you wrong.

Back
Top Bottom