• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The chosen were chosen for what purpose

The beginning of time was a very, very long time ago making your statement a bit off--
Scholars generally agree that the earliest form of writing appeared almost 5,500 years ago in Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq). Early pictorial signs were gradually substituted by a complex system of characters representing the sounds of Sumerian (the language of Sumer in Southern Mesopotamia) and other languages
https://tinyurl.com/y35spnkx

have you read all religious texts from all religions?

OP seems a little preoccupied with murder.

OP seems a little preoccupied with murder.
It’s the (IDF) that is preoccupied with murdering Palestinian children.

Never in the history of nations has a country’s military deliberately targeted children; until Israel became a state. I am talking about premeditated targeting of “children under the age of 15.

Never in the history of nations has a country’s military deliberately targeted children; until Israel became a state. I am talking about premeditated targeting of “children under the age of 15.

Well, you need to work on your message a bit. Because your first couple of posts make it look like you're trying to justify killing people.

Well, you need to work on your message a bit. Because your first couple of posts make it look like you're trying to justify killing people.
I have never before, nor will I ever justify murder; period, nada, zero; vip

Last edited:
This isn't a religious website and candidly you probably won't like it by reading your first messages.

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew לֹאתִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17.

They were chosen to show us the way,
to show us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world
by their example​

WHAT'S YOUR VIEW
I would say today's religious folks for the most part are failing to show us the way and trump the christian is a perfect example.

I would say today's religious folks for the most part are failing to show us the way and trump the christian is a perfect example.

Trump is NOT a Christian; not one itsey bitsey bit, void [ ]

Let's see you provide a source for that claim.

Back
Top Bottom