• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Choices! Round Two!

Arch Enemy

Familiaist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Alas, my newest created signature.. present at the bottom is getting sort of old (for my taste).

I've created two more, both of which I like. I ask you, dear friends and fiends alike, which one is more suitable?

1st one IMO

Well, I can't figure out what the first one is.

And I see that there is a person in the second...but it is a little...undistinguished maybe? Is he singing or taking a shot?

So I vote for the third option. Stick with your old one.

I think his first one symbolizes destruction, death, anarchy, general chaos, nuclear weapons, and genocide...

Kelzie said:
Well, I can't figure out what the first one is.

And I see that there is a person in the second...but it is a little...undistinguished maybe? Is he singing or taking a shot?

So I vote for the third option. Stick with your old one.

The 2nd one is a Chick. By far the hottest girl alive, the Lead singer of "Arch-Enemy" The band. Didn't know I was named after a band, eh?

1st one is pretty much what shot said.

Arch Enemy said:
The 2nd one is a Chick. By far the hottest girl alive, the Lead singer of "Arch-Enemy" The band. Didn't know I was named after a band, eh?

1st one is pretty much what shot said.

Sooo...is she taking a shot or singing? :lol:

Sorry Arch...

The first two don't do the one you've been using justice...

Stick to option #3 until you get a better selection...

I gotta second cnredd, I like #3 the best.

vauge said:
I gotta second cnredd, I like #3 the best.

I'm sure what you mean to say is "I second Kelzie" since cnredd blatantly stole my option #3.

Your court summons is in the mail, you plagiarist. :lol:

Kelzie said:
I'm sure what you mean to say is "I second Kelzie" since cnredd blatantly stole my option #3.

Your court summons is in the mail, you plagiarist. :lol:

It can't be considered "blatant" if Vague seconded ME instead of YOU...

It was definitely "covert"...:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom